• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, no, no, and Khepri is a girl. Again, not at all vague. If it were vague i wouldnt have used it s an upgrade and it wouldnt have been approved by most of the staff

Basically Khepri it 4-C for the same reason Dark Souls characters are 4-C

The thing is, most of the staff now thinks it's super vague.

Not like the Jupiter feat isn't High 4-C, anyway.

But like was said controls could mean a lot of things, we are now told how she controls it at all.

An Absolutist King controls his kingdom, doesn't make him Country level.

Why? She's 4-C for the same reason Dark Souls characters are now 4-C

You mean when a horribly beaten and weakened Jubileus was completely unfazed by being punched hard enough to destroy Jupiter?

Controlling the Sun can only get anywhere near 4-C via KE, and if the KE was 4-C, it would destroy the Sun.

"Controlling the sun" = controlling the light of the sun, most likely.

The Lords of Cinders keeps the existence of the sun, that's completely different.

Kepekley23 said:
Controlling the Sun can only get anywhere near 4-C via KE, and if the KE was 4-C, it would destroy the Sun.
"Controlling the sun" = controlling the light of the sun, most likely.
She doesnt move it, she maintains its existence, there's not really any other way to interpret it

TeenAngel101 said:
Guys, you ignoring the more pressing issue.

Earth's Sun isn't 4-C.
Since when? The Sun is bigger than 90% of the stars in the entire universe.

There are countless solar deities who are High 6-A for the exact same reason, I think we should follow our standards and rate them as High 6-A just to be sure.

Until someone finds a video of Jupiter getting blown up, that is.

If there are other characters who control the sun and the sun is an actual star i dont see why they shouldnt be 4-C

I'll try to find a video

@Matt

Book of Infernal Demons:

"A goddess of inferno who controls time and the sun. It is said that she can determine a person's fate by gazing upon the long shadow that forms from their body, and the light extending from the land of the dead."

That's all it says.

Because "controlling the sun" can mean "making the sun shine"

It's better to go by solid, hard feats, such as the Jupiter one.

Madama khepri controlling the sun is a solid feat

Looking, hard to find someone purposely failing the end sequence just to crash into all the planets...

"A goddess of inferno who controls time and the sun. It is said that she can determine a person's fate by gazing upon the long shadow that forms from their body, and the light extending from the land of the dead."

Best feat. ovo

Wuya from Xiaolin Showdown can warp the sun, but she is only listed as High 5-A for doing so.

We get no feats, showings, info, or ellaboration on Madame's control of the sun. Only one simple text stating that she can to an unknown degree.

Guys I would not have made this thread if there had been a better reason for Bayonetta to be 4-C all I could see was scales from over and over again and them it ended up with someone who did not even have a profile. I and I am sure many others will not view controlling the Sun the translate to star level attacks and durability, if you can understand from there it would make sense that you have better feats for people to see so that they can actually accept what is being said.

TeenAngel101 said:
Wuya from Xiaolin Showdown can warp the sun, but she is only listed as High 5-A for doing so.
We get no feats, showings, info, or ellaboration on Madame's control of the sun.
Really? That's a 4-C feat

Bayo should be higher than 4-C honestly seeing as she was fighting Both rodins, who were equal/only slightly weaker to both eyes Sheba and Jubileus.

But that's none of my business

Rocker1189 said:
Guys I would not have made this thread if there had been a better reason for Bayonetta to be 4-C all I could see was scales from over and over again and them it ended up with someone who did not even have a profile. I and I am sure many others will not view controlling the Sun the translate to star level attacks and durability, if you can understand from there it would make sense that you have better feats for people to see so that they can actually accept what is being said.
It's because we have no idea to what extent she can do so. She doesn't even have any feats of doing it. There's only one text saying she can control it and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back