• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was not dead, it just shows that she can survive without a physical body. Need I remind you this same soul can shatter planets.

But her body cant because it shatter after being hit. And I still want to be shown where her bidy shatters planets every video I have watched has someone direct her to the Sun. It is annoying.

Why would her soul be any more durable than he physical body? There is a reason why attacking someone's soul is durability negation.

Rocker1189 said:
But her body cant because it shatter after being hit. And I still want to be shown where her bidy shatters planets every video I have watched has someone direct her to the Sun. It is annoying.
Find someone who failed sending her to the sun.

Then why did she shatter upon a planet busting punch if her body is more durable than said soul that easily shatters planets.

Rocker1189 said:
Then why did she shatter upon a planet busting punch if her body is more durable than said soul that easily shatters planets.
You realize she had already been weakened by Bayonetta first off, you seem to forget that part. Another reason is that her physical body which was weakened by Bayonetta was literally at the brunt of the punch.

This thread gets too many replies too quickly, which turns it impossible for the staff members to reach any kind of conclusion.

Perhaps this thread should be closed, with the highlight removed, and a new one started in the staff forum instead?

Ok, but that does not lead to her tanking a planet level attack since she actually loses her body upon being hit by the punch and before any of that she had not been shown to tank any planet level attacks. We only have the final climax attack to go off on and I still have not seen any planet shattering yet. Can I at least see that?

"Ok, but that does not lead to her tanking a planet level attack since she actually loses her body upon being hit by the punch and before any of that she had not been shown to tank any planet level attacks."

The fact that the non-corporeal part of her body tanked a collision with a planet (Jupiter being one) proves that her normal physical body should in fact be able to as well. And once again, need I remind you that beforehand Bayonetta weakened her?

" We only have the final climax attack to go off on and I still have not seen any planet shattering yet. Can I at least see that?"

The hard part is finding a video of someone who didn't succeed in that last part.

Oh, ok. I'm not familiar with Bayonetta completely, so I didn't understand.

Is this a statement, or did she actually do it. I have no problem if it's a statement, just curious.

If you fail to aim Jubileus into to the sun, Jubileus will crash into any of the planets, shatter it, and comeback as if nothing happened, causing a game over.

This would be easier is someone actually uploaded what happens if you fail in that section....

So, about continuing with a staff thread instead...

@Ant I think we should wait before doing that. Right now nothing is really going haywire. It should be fine keeping this as is.

Okay. I am just concerned about that 70+ posts an hour or so is not a manageable rate to keep up with.

Has somebody asked Weekly?

If someone can find the clip of Jupiter being destroyed I can calculate it, if it explodes like that it would probably be High 5-A/Low 4-C

Nice. Finally found it. If only I thought about looking for death scenes rather than "Jubileus shatter planet"...

Kaltias said:
If someone can find the clip of Jupiter being destroyed I can calculate it, if it explodes like that it would probably be High 5-A/Low 4-C
That's very hard to do. but all planets explode like that. It's just that finding videos of the failures are hard.

Kaltias said:
They all use the same explosion animation, so you can just say that in the calc.

Rocker1189 said:
Nice. Finally found it. If only I thought about looking for death scenes rather than "Jubileus shatter planet"...
If only I didn't just go "Jubileus Climax Fail"....derp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back