• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's wait for Weekly and Ever before we perform changes to the files. Also 4-C doesn't exactly, make sense here.

Hizack123 said:
Calc
I see mountain buster calc to be large planet before. (COUGH! Chrono Trigger COUGH!)
What does that have to do with Star level? Also Mountain Bust =/= Large Planet. Only if said Mountain Bust has the right circumstances.

Just wait for it.

But back to topic, high 5-A should make more sense until someone make calc that make sense and actually push this verse to that level.

Hizack123 said:
Calc

I see mountain buster calc to be large planet before. (COUGH! Chrono Trigger COUGH!)
Link plz.

Also we should try to calc the Jupiter bust feat, I highly doubt making it explode like that isn't higher then 5A.

So this was Bayo's old reasoning.

Large Planet level (On par with Right Eye Balder, who casually destroyed the moon, Fought against Jubileus)

From Sheba

Large Planet level (Punched Jubileus hard enough to shatter any planet in the solar system)

But then you run into the inconsistency of him burning up at the Sun. Actually now I see why I could never find planet busting feats, it had to do with when she punched him into the Sun. I guess you had to make sure not to hit any other planet?

Rocker1189 said:
But then you run into the inconsistency of him burning up at the Sun.
That's because writers don't actually realize you only have to be like what, 8-B to survive that? Same thing happened to Cooler in Dragon Ball.

Being killed by the Sun is PIS as Jubileus would only need to be tier 7 to survive it.

Also guys, stay on topic

Ok, just to clear something up, the Jupiter feat is based on the Bayo vs Jubileus fight in which if the player fails to direct Jubileus into the sun, she lands into and shatters the planet the player failed to get her past. One of these planets includes Jupiter.

To finish her off.

Jubileus and Sheba are equals, Jubileus with the Right Eye got overwhelmed by Bayonetta.

It makes no sense she wouldn't.

Not unless Sheba is actually the 5-A one and Bayo is back to tier 7. OvO

But honestlly where was it said that Bayo is superior to Sheba, sorry I am asking a lot of questions but I am not the most versed in the topic(played Bayo 2 a long time ago).

Let's start with the fact that throughout the fight Bayo can still hurt Jubileus. That's Large Planet level right there. Then the entire events of Bayo 2 outside of the 3-A feat she doesn't scale to.

If Jubileus died from hitting a planet that does not give him Large planet level durability. I would die from hitting a planet at the speed he is going, I do not have large planet durability. Like I said however I do know if Jubileus actually survives hitting a planet so I would like confirmation on that.

I'm pretty sure the KE was calculated at this level, Rocker.

Unless it wasn't, and he was only listed as 5-A just because the planet he was slammed into was Jupiter.

Guess everyone who survives a fall from orbit is 5-B.

Jubileus didn't die from hitting the planets. She died from getting hit into the sun. As shown, if she crashed into a planet, she'd be perfectly fine and she's just fly right back to fight Bayonetta.

Also, we are forgetting something, Jubileus was punched hard enough for her soul to leave her body, it is not even her that is hitting the planets.

Turns out Jubileus is a she mb.

Rocker1189 said:
Also, we are forgetting something, Jubileus was punched hard enough for her soul to leave her body, it is not even her that is hitting the planets.
No, she was obviously still physical as shown in the last section of the game.

Looked at it again, and yes she did punch her soul out. He noncorporeal soul in which can burn in the sun and shatter planets. A soul in which if you attack it bypasses conventional durability, making it more fragile than a physical body.

At this point we're nitpicking...seriously...

Yeah I rewatched the fight, look at it closely Jubileus's body shatters upon being punched and it is her soul flying at planets, she was literally already dead before hitting anything. That is why bits of her body fall towards earth and Bayonetta with Jeanne have to destroy them being they hit the planet.

How is it nitpicking this is meant to be an indexing site right? Not an upgrade anything as high as possible. And what makes the soul any lower in durability than the body which shattered upon being punched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back