• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving the sun irl can't possibly be 4-C or higher as the KE would overpower the GBE

The comment section more seems to be disproving downgrades than an argument of consistency, it also seems to be hinging on vagueness for both parties.

yeah, I just read through it...seriously what was that. I wont say any more might say something I regret.

I only see Weekly saying that controlling the sun is not vague, but in fact it is.

Anyway, who (aside from me tomorrow and rocker) are going to look for some more feats through gameplay and/or other media.

You should all instead stop discussing Madame Kephri and instead be asking, what other statements/feats from other characters are also tier 4?

I will be honest, having scanned through al of them the most I am seeing is Island level for Bayonetta specifically. With maybe lightning timing reactions? Not sure at all about this one.

I agree that they should be Large Star if it's legit. But the legitimacy of the feat itself is questionable. Also, is it Earth's Sun? Because our Sun is only High 6-A to Low 5-B.

We know for sure Bayo is at least 5-A for being able to slam Jubileus into Jupiter.

@Dragonmaster I am only going of the respect threads and stuff posted and I already said that I did not go through every single thing. I know for sure it is a downplay.

TeenAngel101 said:
@Sir Ovens
Yeah, that's what she was before, but 4-C?
Only if Weekly can prove the validity of the 4-C statement. To be fair, most of the verse's ratings come from statements anyway, like their MFTL+ statement.

Cough SCP Cough
inb4 Tier 7 and 6 RWBY gets debunked

inb4 I debunk Tier 8 Angel Beats

It has a High 8-C feat.

Anyway can we stick to the main topic without derailing?

TeenAngel101 said:
The water tower one. The NF version was high-end exatons. Got downgraded to 35 Petatons.
There is a feat in the "Stronger than you" scene that was calced at High 6-C. Namely, the KE of the ship falling to the planet.

Kaltias said:
It has a High 8-C feat.

Anyway can we stick to the main topic without derailing?
No, is just a room level feat, who is consistent, sorry for derailing.

Anyway it looks like everyone agree with the downgrade, so we are just waiting for Weekly.

Sorry I cant find the one where Bayonetta smashes Jubilius into Jupiter, can someone post it?

There's also Ever, and I never agreed with it.

Not really "Everyone" if only a few people have actually agreed so far.

I mean the people who dont agree are saying that if there is a quantifiable 4-C feat then we can count it, but there is none(so far).

Can somebody find the 5-A calculation, and is somebody willing to adjust all relevant pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back