• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay a quick list of things we need to work on in no specific order:

• Hax additions and revisions
  • Lifting Strength cleanups
  • Angels of Paradiso and Infernal Demons pages cleanups
  • Maybe tier 2 revisions for the top tiers?
  • Bloody Fate profiles
  • Waiting for Bayo 3
Tell me if there's anything I missed.

Nope that’s pretty much everything

I’m gonna take a bit of a break though, I’ll still be compiling everything in a blog in that time

Well I found a LS calc done by Weekly from 2 years ago that got Class E from Sheba punching Jub across the solar system, but its unevaluated and I'm pretty sure this wiki no longer counts punching as valid for LS unless there's otherwise specific evidence as to why it should scale to LS.

There's only 4 calcs tagged under the Bayonetta category, none of which would really help for the LS revisions, so I'm gonna try using the search bar to see what I can find.

Search bar wasn't very helpful. I'm gonna compile a list of LS feats to calc and send them to the calc request thread after I send them here, but if anyone is willing to do them, feel free.

Last edited:
Alright now that the Irenic stuff is done I’ll just move onto the 2-C stuff.

the eye reacting to the timeline split doesn’t remotely confirm that the two timelines were merged. That’s just a timeline split occurring and the only flat out confirmation we get from getting the two eyes is the Trinity of realities will be merged, nothing about that references to the two timelines being merged, hence why they’re possibly 2-C to begin with.

Second none of the realms are proven to be separate space time realms at all. They’re just realms that form the original universe. You need statements that Purgatorio, Paradiso, etc. are all separated space time realms to begin with in order for them being solid 2-C to work.

also where in that lore section does it say that the seals are made to protect the gates from the universe’s destruction? Cause I don’t see it on that scan whatsoever. And the city thing is heavily implying the planet, not the universe being washed away, considering they only reference human life and earth life and is a clear reference to Noah’s ark.

already said my two cents on 2-A so I don’t want to repeat myself.

Yeah, the lifting strength scaling is a mess, so many "Class G+" despite us not using + signs for lifting strength yet Bayonetta as Class K on some keys and Class T on others.

What about we start from the angels/demons and their lifting strength feats? I feel like they’re a bigger hassle to get feats for than Bayonetta herself, or any of the human characters since most of them would scale off of her.

I'll look for angel/demon feats when I have the time soon. They'll probably be difficult, but I'll see what I can find. At the very least we have some solid LS feats for most of the main casts and top tiers to scale to. All we need for them is actual calcs and not some youtube links on the profiles.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if everyone under the Auditos ends up getting Unknown, but again, I'll see what I can find first.

I'm unfortunately not very informed on our standards for statistics via pure size, but given that some of them are pretty damn large, I wouldn't be surprised if they're valid for X lifting strength rating.

Last edited:
Okay, after looking through some of the third spheres, none of them seem that particularly large. A couple like Applaud or Allegiance are a bit larger than Bayo herself and might qualify for Large Size type 0 at best. I think you might've been thinking of second spheres, Glass. Most second spheres are several times larger than Bayo.

I'll double check for any statements or feats that could give them an LS rating later though.

They’re typically either 2nd spheres or 1st spheres. The largest 3rd spheres are only a bit larger than bayo.

Oh wait. It's apple arcade only. Nevermind, I don't wanna buy arcade just for that. Its a shame cuz that was apparently their bonus stage for their Platinum 4 website. To think that I actually believed it'd be bayo 3 information...

That's good I suppose. Now that we're in agreement, that can be added to the list of things to throw into the next CRT. Jubileus and Aesir get this, but Aesir also gets type 4 as he was going to be reborn through the means of the spirit realm. I presume Sheba would also get type 7 alongside Jubileus and Aesir, but I'm unsure if this might be an association fallacy.

I'll try to dig up some feats or statements for the second spheres for the LS revisions sometime this week. As for the Auditos, the humans, and the god tiers I have the list of feats above, I just need to send them to the calc request thread or have a volunteer calc them. I'm 90% sure the third spheres are just gonna end up being Unknown as they are for all their other statistics.

Found a feat for the second spheres. Beloved rips off a bridge. I heard that ripping feats tend to get very solid LS results. Since Beloved is a second sphere power, the weakest of the second spheres, this pretty much scales to everyone in the laguna minus third spheres.

Found a feat for the second spheres. Beloved rips off a bridge. I heard that ripping feats tend to get very solid LS results. Since Beloved is a second sphere power, the weakest of the second spheres, this pretty much scales to everyone in the laguna minus third spheres.
Bumping to see if anyone is interested in calcing these.

That's good I suppose. Now that we're in agreement, that can be added to the list of things to throw into the next CRT. Jubileus and Aesir get this, but Aesir also gets type 4 as he was going to be reborn through the means of the spirit realm. I presume Sheba would also get type 7 alongside Jubileus and Aesir, but I'm unsure if this might be an association fallacy.

I'll try to dig up some feats or statements for the second spheres for the LS revisions sometime this week. As for the Auditos, the humans, and the god tiers I have the list of feats above, I just need to send them to the calc request thread or have a volunteer calc them. I'm 90% sure the third spheres are just gonna end up being Unknown as they are for all their other statistics.
Another bump (sorry if I'm getting annoying and repetitive). I suppose Glass is on break, but is anyone else interested in calcing these?

That I have done. Calc members are quiet busy and don't often have the time to do a large majority of the requests there, resulting in them eventually piling over one another and getting lost within the pages. Doesn't help much that you can only bump requests within a span of 50 days.

Last edited:
Damn...50 days...

Well there gotta be some formulas for this lying around, I'll look for it and see if I can give it a try later today..... I have my own personal LS calcs to do to anyway for Saviour...be good learning experience.

I've done a bit of searching with the O'neil Space Colony, but I don't believe I've found a weight for this thing as of yet.

A paragraph from the Wikipedia article on it:
An O'Neill cylinder would consist of two counter-rotating cylinders. The cylinders would rotate in opposite directions in order to cancel out any gyroscopic effects that would otherwise make it difficult to keep them aimed toward the Sun. Each would be 5 miles (8.0 km) in diameter and 20 miles (32 km) long, connected at each end by a rod via a bearing system. Their rotation would provide artificial gravity.[1]
There's a known size, but I have yet to find a weight.

Well the poster themselves said it was largely a very rough guess, so I don't really know if it'd be safe to use their assumptions.

I guess this is fine to use for now until we can get someone experienced from around here to give their own assumptions and evaluation on this. Better question is, should this scale to Bayo 2 Balder and True Jeanne, and if so, should this also scale to their Bayo 1 keys?

Back