• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And it's all people who jump to upgrade dmc too hmm...
not necessarily.

Infinite day for example ive never seen on a dmc thread, though i haven't checked every thread. I was mainly in opposition to infinite speed because we cant prove that realm is objectively part of paradiso. 8d was contested by others, including ultima on discord

She did though? Have you watched it? She even beat the protags who have canonically beaten Low 2-C demo s
You're quite the pathological liar. No, she didn't. It's not even specified when she shows up in the timeline. She didn't beat the protags at all, she, and Jeanne, lost. She only shows up as a Demon, even though she rejects seconds before getting analyzed. The only "win" she had is when Gakuto, the *********, asked to be stepped on. Jeanne even loses three times, once after having her moves read prior by Jeug Yun, and to Megakin. She even states she'll show them "true magic", implying she wasn't holding back in the first fight, yet Jeanne outright says the Dx2 has no hostility. The only Demon they fight is Archangel, a notorious low level Demon.

That’s kinda not true, in the story Bayonetta and Jeanne never “lose” in any cutscenes. Bayonetta fights the protags and they say it was a tough fight, Jeanne fights the other protags, and although they show no hostility she still fought them. Nor did Jeanne lose, since the guy on the roof explicitly states that Jeanne handled them well. Idk much about demon canon or the timeline stuff, I don’t play SMt. But they do fight demons, and they don’t lose.

That’s kinda not true, in the story Bayonetta and Jeanne never “lose” in any cutscenes. Bayonetta fights the protags and they say it was a tough fight, Jeanne fights the other protags, and although they show no hostility she still fought them. Nor did Jeanne lose, since the guy on the roof explicitly states that Jeanne handled them well. Idk much about demon canon or the timeline stuff, I don’t play SMt. But they do fight demons, and they don’t lose.
They lost, you fight Jeanne and Bayonetta, the objective is to win. Megakin admits they're tough, even though he says that about every crossover character, so your point is moot. Jeanne says they showed no hostility after she lost, so your points and screenshots are very dishonest and disingenuous, which is pretty evident since most of your screenshots are a mix mash of events that happens across an hour long story line. Considering the Demons the Accolyte sent after Jeanne happened first, then she fought Dx2 and lost, it means nothing. Especially since it is not ever specified what Demons he sent after her.

Yeah I'm gonna trust the person who's actually a fan of SMT and knows his shit on the verse over what you're claiming Weekly, especially when you don't have scans to back it up.

They lost, you fight Jeanne and Bayonetta, the objective is to win. Megakin admits they're tough, even though he says that about every crossover character, so your point is moot. Jeanne says they showed no hostility after she lost, so your points and screenshots are very dishonest and disingenuous, which is pretty evident since most of your screenshots are a mix mash of events that happens across an hour long story line. Considering the Demons the Accolyte sent after Jeanne happened first, then she fought Dx2 and lost, it means nothing. Especially since it is not ever specified what Demons he sent after her.
What you just said makes no sense, because none of the protags have dialogue that makes it seem like they won. You also realize that before Bayonetta fought the protags, she was fighting the same demons that the protags were fighting?

Or that when she was fighting the protags the first time she wasn’t being serious, but when she got serious, the next time we see one of the protags is when he’s under her foot? ********* or not, the two of them quite clearly did NOT “Beat” her

What part of this makes it seem like they beat her?

Beating Bayonetta in a game mission (because you quite literally have to) doesn’t override what happens in the cutscenes. In video games you fight plenty of bosses/character, but when you “Win” in game that doesn’t mean they won the fight when the story continues. That’s exactly what happened in this game, and I’m not sure why you don’t see that. Yeah they showed no hostility towards Jeanne, that doesn’t mean she “Lost” especially when the guy on the rough says Jeanne handled their demons with ease

As I said I’m not scaling them since I don’t know SMT, I’m merely responding to this claim
Again, no, that didn't happen.
Which is false as I’ve shown.

The way you guys lie to promote this verse, it's very, very unhealthy. Scary, even. I was actually beginning to feel bad about how securitized this series was.

What you just said makes no sense, because none of the protags have dialogue that makes it seem like they won. You also realize that before Bayonetta fought the protags, she was fighting the same demons that the protags were fighting?
If they won, they won. That's how you progress the story. What does them fighting Demons prove? As I said again, it is never said what Demons they fight.
Or that when she was fighting the protags the first time she wasn’t being serious, but when she got serious, the next time we see one of the protags is when he’s under her foot? ********* or not, the two of them quite clearly did NOT “Beat” her
First of all, she wasn't even fighting the protags. She was literally fighting Demons on the roof. And Gakuto being under her foot? Bayonetta admits that he dove under her foot. Twice. It's not even stated what happened between that and the moment Sun speaks to Rodin, other than them just thinking they were gonna die. So, again, you're literally lying and subtracting points to make Bayonetta seem stronger, especially since the actual protags and Megakin show up, they beat her.
Beating Bayonetta in a game mission (because you quite literally have to) doesn’t override what happens in the cutscenes. In video games you fight plenty of bosses/character, but when you “Win” in game that doesn’t mean they won the fight when the story continues. That’s exactly what happened in this game, and I’m not sure why you don’t see that. Yeah they showed no hostility towards Jeanne, that doesn’t mean she “Lost” especially when the guy on the rough says Jeanne handled their demons with ease
Yes, it does. Even if you do use that fallacious argument, no one scales, especially since none them were trying to kill each other. That scene literally happened where Accyote compliments Jeanne's strength literally means nothing again, considering it is never once shown any high level Demons fight Jeanne.

First of all, she wasn't even fighting the protags. She was literally fighting Demons on the roof.
Did you not watch the event? Or are you not reading what I’m saying? I explicitly said
You also realize that before Bayonetta fought the protags, she was fighting the same demons that the protags were fighting?
I know he dove under her foot, but he didn’t beat her, that’s the point I’m making. I know nothing is stated, but for you to say she lost each time she fought them makes YOU a liar. Because gameplay aside, in all the cutscenes Bayonetta nor Jeanne ever “Lose” they’re always implied to be relative to them.
Yes, it does. Even if you do use that fallacious argument, no one scales, especially since none them were trying to kill each other. That scene literally happened where Accyote compliments Jeanne's strength literally means nothing again, considering it is never once shown any high level Demons fight Jeanne.
When did I say they fought any high level demons? Please try reading my comments and the event before responding to me next time

Pretty sure the demons that are Low 2-C that you’re claiming Bayo has defeated are considered high tiers in the verse

Your screenshots are out of order, that's why I keep repeating my points, you keep trying to make dishonest arguments off.

The fight between Gakuto and Rinrin isn't even explicitly stated to have the end result, they just claim they're gonna die - interlude, Gakuto is under her foot, and Rinrin is unharmed. They lose every fight afterwards. I never denied relative to them, but this happens literally indeterminately in the story.

Here, you agreed with Weekly saying they beat people who beat Low 2-C Demons. People are not going to like the supporters or the verse if the people who represent it are very disingenuous debaters.

But that’s the thing, I already said I’m not scaling her to demons, and weekly was the one who mentioned 2-C not me. I’ve said in almost every response I don’t know smt so I’m not scaling, I’m just responding to the lie that Bayonetta didn’t fight any demons. Period.

Okay, I haven't seen Dx2's story in a while, so I missed that, apologies. Since Weekly's claim was her fighting high-tier Demons, that is what I focused on.

I don’t recall Milly ever saying she didn’t fight ANY demons, he’s only said we don’t know exactly which demons she fought, so scaling her to any high tier level in the series is disingenuous.

milly quoted my comment saying she didn’t fight any demons, but regardless, this debate is worthless since as I said I’m not scaling

Sounds good. Those two pages have always irritated the hell out of me because of how messy and outdated they were.

Yeah, I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, unless we’re talking about specific angels and demons like the cardinals or alraune, having individual profiles for the angels or demons feels like a waste of time. I’d prefer having them all in one page and organized in a way that makes it clear what scales to all the angels and demons respectively, as well as separate tabbers to show the specifics, like Joy being able to shape shift into other beings, Fairness having lightning or fire properties, etc.

Btw I think the “possibly 2-C” should be changed to likely, since it’s very blatant that jubileus was going to do that feat. In bloody fate she actually started to do it too

I also believe that the base eye wielders should be 2-C, and that a possibly 2-A key should be added for Jubileus and Aesir

If any of you are willing to have an actual discussion about it, like me and cyber did, just respond back

No, the possibly is under the assumption the timelines were being merged, which we don’t get much confirmation beyond “balder predicted it” which doesn’t give us solid facts that they did merge the timelines, just assumptions

Nah, because in bayo 1 they actually show us that Cerezas alternate timeline, and Bayonettas main timeline actually overlap when she activates the eyes of the world. Which means the statement that the eyes of the world are sensitive across timelines is true, which means that when Jubileus merges their universe, the alternate universe would also be merged. Of course it didn’t happen which is why it’s possibly, but the proof is so very blatant that it should be likely

Back