• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like jubileus was creating a multiverse, and existed outside of it. Why isn’t she multiversal? Or like transcend the multiverse?

Existing outside of the multiverse doesn’t mean you transcend it. That just means you’re outside the borders of the multiverse.

I am really close to wanting to quit debating Bayonetta on this site. The amount of people ready to voice their immediate disapproval or support on any upgrade or downgrade is getting too much to handle for me.
The funny part is, its pretty much the same 4-5 people ready to immediately voice their support for a downgrade or their disapproval for an upgrade every single time.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t get my hopes up too much. Until we see actual footage for Bayo 3, you’re better off lowering your expectations

Bayonetta was spammed a lot back in the day before people had to check on the verse to see if anything checked off, so it's the exact OPPOSITE of niche on the wiki.

Given the track record specific verses have where they either show no scans or have consistently been proven wrong on what they’re stated to do, I’m not surprised that they’re scrutinized a lot. It wouldn’t be as scrutinized if a lot of people get to see the scans to justify the characters having specific ratings or having specific powers that are in character. There’s a reason series like SMT and Castlevania or Saint Seiya or Digimon don’t have a lot of flack considering there’s either cosmology blogs explaining how the verse works or gives an in depth explanation for how the characters powers work and why they’re rated so high

I mean it’s not like the Bayonetta threads, atleast the more recent ones don’t show proof. Also I feel like verses like smt and ss don’t get a lot of flack because their cosmology is confusing af lol

Milly said to me once

“The awakened world is just an illusion (Maya), and Kadath / The Collective Unconscious is the Monad that exists as the true reality which transcends and encompasses all of this, hence it being linked to Brahman and Yog-Sothoth (Who is explicitly described as "limitless both in being and self," in this case), and being represented by the union of Macrocosm (The Hexagram) and Microcosm (The Pentagram), while Philemon and Nyarlathotep both inhabit a level even deeper than it.”

The hell does this even mean

Well, the world you know is lesser, an illusion. A basic allegory to Platonism, or Plato's cave. The Kadath and Collective Unconscious is the singular, true reality - the realm of Archetypes and shapes, the thoughts and patterns all humans share and isn't easily explainable, that's why it's the called the unconscious realm of thought. That's all that means.

Back