• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The classic tale of a boy and his pet robot, EXCEPT ALOT MORE FORKING INTENSE

Terminator also withstood a big rigs truck loaded with a highly flammable liquid detonating on him; that at the very least is human vaporization level. Human vaporization is around 300 Megajoules.

Actually, considering various factors, I don't think a tanker truck would outright vaporize them

Unless it vaporized someone in that instance, by which case heck

It vaporized the flesh and blood cover, but did nothing to the reinforced Titanium exoskeleton. It was also a pretty giant explosion which the entire truck had like no remains.

Well, in that case, vaporizing the flesh and blood off a terminator's surface wouldn't be nearly as hard as vaporizing an entire human, but that would require me diving into trying to get a number on it

How good is Baymax's Fighting instinct again? Did he get fighting downloaded into him or am I remembering wrong?

So it's actuwlly pretty similar to the terminator. I...personally don't believe that Arnold has much going for him in this fight. Baymax has the AP and dura advantage, the flight advantage, and the most the terminator has is a lotta guns. He's a good shot but I doubt it'd take down the flying robot before he delivers a couple good punches.

Is this the T-800 key or the T-850 key; I should note the latter also has Low-High Regenerationn.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Is this the T-800 key or the T-850 key; I should note the latter also has Low-High Regenerationn.
Where does this come from? The justification is for ESP

There was some bad grammar that I fixed; and their's currently no justification listed. But he gets that level of Regenerationn from Terminator Genisys. He copies the T-1000's DNA and gains all of his powers and abilities. And yeah, there are plans for Terminator their pretty much bare bones ATM.

But anyway, since this is T-800, he doesn't have it for this fight.

Well his second key has Low-High which Baymax has no way to bypass, and the third has that on top of being, you know, High 8-C.

Back