• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of two of the most powerful glass cannons in all of fiction: Yogiri Takatou vs Ryougi Shiki

These two seem very similar, both having the ability to kill even some of the most immortal characters in fiction despite their low striking strength, and they both have extremely powerful true forms far beyond the power of their mortal forms. Because of this, I decided to pit them against each other in a battle between two of the most haxxed characters in fiction. Starts with them in their base states, but can go onto them both using their true selves.

Yogiri

Ryougi

Last edited:
Acausality (Type 5), Immortality (Type 5), Transduality (Type 3. Stated to be free from binary restriction, including the concepts of death and causality), 1-A Immunity to Death and Change GG.

Base Shiki is dead as though, slower with weaker death hax and no defences.

Okay. Just wanted clarification. I didn't expect this to be addable, I just really wanted to do this because these two are so similar and they are two of the most powerful glass canons in all of fiction.

Fun fact: Amongst characters from tier 10-B to 9-A neither Yogiri or Shiki crack the top 5, Yogiri likely isnt Top 10 and Yogiri is probably near the bottom of the list.

Speed isn't equalized, so Yogiri just blitz base Shiki

Void shiki stomps though, with 1-A stuff

I think Yogiri stomps due to range advantage, Base Shiki still has 1-A death hax but has 3 meter range and no crazy immortality/resistances.

Back