• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the World Slayer

barbatos killed the world forger and the world forger is comparable to the anti monitor

barbatos kills antimoniter i think

knull made the dark blade which ****** up galactus so i would say that

knull kills galactus

whose left i think would be unicron barbatos and knull

please tell me if my logic is wrong but now i think its a matter of discussing who would win between these three

I don't know much about the transformer comics (but of his films and various adaptations) so I guess unicron is the baseline for now.

well null and galactus are infinite, infinitely times above the baseline.

mobius and barbatos are between at least 52-53 to infinitely above the baseline since they are at least comparable to the forger of worlds who created the hypertime that has infinite verses of the orrery world since the pre crisis (where the multiverse was infinite) until the new52 (and I miss several stories where the multiverse is infinite in the post crisis). and I think that mobius through vital energy absorption can get more ap since none is reluctant.

but anyone can kill single-shot barbatos (mobius through anti-matter and almost all unicro hax while galan and null for ap).

Unicro does not resist anti matter at the level of mobius but cannot die because his immortality so ALE GG. null can nullify his immortality I think. galactus uses TUN or is more likely to seal.

null does not resist anti matter or any other hax of the AM so if he does not go melee (which mostly opens with anti matter blast) and galactu can attack him at all levels or any other hax or else the black sword will end with the.

mobius can destroy galactus until the point that there is nothing left or its soul but this will return for its astracta existence unless it is opened with the ALE.

Back