• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Virtual Reality Geeks: Wade Watts vs Charlie Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

Battle takes place in a neutral digital battlefield, but both would still retain their powers from their respective virtual realities. Version I will be using for Wade Watts/Parzival is 9-A while the version of Charlie Anderson he'll be fighting will be 9-B.

I'll be using Wade Watts during the climax of the first book, before he claimed the Easter Egg, and I'm using the book version of Charlie Anderson without Mjolnir.

Happy voting, geeks!

Votes:
  • Wade Watts - 0
  • Charlie Anderson - 4 (fandom_123chaseyoung, ElgbB333, BigSmoke4269, Sergeant_Hypocrite, J.J._Chambers, Peppersalt43, and Shiroiyo)

Last edited:
Yeah I'm giving this one to Charlie Anderson hands down. While Parzival is small building level, I doubt how in the world can he use a grenade against someone who can fly at supersonic speed. Charlie Anderson can just heat vision him to death from far away or from the sky, or blitz Parzival with his lightsaber before he can react.

Yeah I'm giving this one to Charlie Anderson hands down. While Parzival is small building level, I doubt how in the world can he use a grenade against someone who can fly at supersonic speed. Charlie Anderson can just heat vision him to death from far away or from the sky, or blitz Parzival with his lightsaber before he can react.
Would Parzival fare better if he was able to transform into his Ultraman form?

Last edited:
I'm not buying the whole Parzival is just small building level. Book Watts can transform himself into Ultraman using the beta capsule. And his Ultraman form is capable of wrecking Mechagodzilla. Parzival has got to be more than just small building level.
Good point but it wouldn't matter though. If Watts tried to use the beta capsule, Charlie would have just disarmed him with the Force before he can use it. Or just speed blitz Parzival before he can activate it.

Besides, given his hax, I could see Charlie being able to go toe-to-toe with Watt's Ultraman form. He can just fly circles using his superior speed and strike at Ultraman at a distance using his heat vision or telekinesis. Even if Ultraman is above small building, Charlie's powers once drew the blood of a villain who can summon black holes, so he could still harm and potentially beat Watts.

Good point but it wouldn't matter though. If Watts tried to use the beta capsule, Charlie would have just disarmed him with the Force before he can use it. Or just speed blitz Parzival before he can activate it.

Besides, given his hax, I could see Charlie being able to go toe-to-toe with Watt's Ultraman form. He can just fly circles using his superior speed and strike at Ultraman at a distance using his heat vision or telekinesis. Even if Ultraman is above small building, Charlie's powers once drew the blood of a villain who can summon black holes, so he could still harm and potentially beat Watts.
Touche. I actually forgot about Charlie's battle with the Physics Man. I've been thinking back and forth on this. I was leaning to Book Watts knowing he can teleport and has an extra life. But again, I forgot that Watts can only use the Ring of Teleportation once, and it wouldn't matter if he has an extra life if Charlie can just wreck him again with Speed or using the Force.

So in the end, I'm giving it to Charlie for now.

Last edited:
Actually this is already at grace so in 24 hours after that last vote, you can add this match to their profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back