• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Sun Covenant

Kavancha and Kundala cuts any damage to Karna by 90% without exception. And in this case I don't think Karna will choose to burn his armor out.

What's the stat for 10% of Escanor's highest AP?

Holy shit i never thought this will have reply xD

Let's see... About A+-A++ on his highest AP without cut? His attack may go up to E at best. Remember K&K tank Moon Cell"s purge which is like Anti World.

If you're familiar with RWBY, I'd like you to take a look at my thread too.

But that's irrelevant.

Kavancha and Kundala tanked the purge, and when Karna burned it out he stopped Maha Pralaya for...canonically around 10-20 seconds, which is higher than 2-A.

And Escanor has no chance of learning his True Name, and that means Uncrowned Arms Mastery will make him underestimate Karna...

Karna is not an idiot who goes for his trump card at once.

Against someone like Escanor, he won't go for it in character, at least not in the beginning phases. He has Discernment of the Poor, and he'll know he wants Kavancha and Kundala's protection for this battle

No need to restrict it. At least I don't see the need.

Even at his weakest, Escanor is still scaling to 23 gigatons, 10% of that is 2.3 gigatons or nearly 4 times Karna's normal AP. Brahmastra and Kundala scale to 4.3 gigatons and far higher respectively but are no match for Escanor's basic swings. If it wasn't for VS being available, this would be a huge stomp for Escanor. The question now is, how strong is VS when not full power? Full power one shots but Karna tends to hold it back when he does use it which also makes it spammable.

With Kavacha and Kundala Escanor's attacks will get pretty much heavy reduce if not mentioning Karna's heavy resistance to fire elementals. Vasavi Shakti when not full power is enough to destroy a sector in Extella, which can be at least 6-B. Though, don't take my words, since it's kinda like Ea which is hard to measure with even not full power (Though note Ea > VS)

Back