• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Most Cowardly JoBros

One is virtually unable to function on his own and the other likely could've prevented at least a couple deaths

Hol Horse vs Pannacotta Fugo

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED

They begin 10 meters apart (will change this if necessary)

10 metres is probably just out of PH's infection range, although it will spread and reach there pretty quickly. Hol Horse would need to kill and leave the area immediately. However, in-character, Hol Horse might do some banter first. And this gets him killed.

Voting Fugo.

I dunno, Hol Horse would probably immediately run the heck away if he saw Purple Haze. And considering it needs to break its capsules to activate the poison, I think he could keep his distance. Also, Fugo is kind of reluctant to activate PH, though he'd rapidly do it when he realized HH was a stand user, that still gives him a very small second of advantage.

Can't Purple Haze just throw and break one of the capsules kinda like against Illuso? Or it doesn't count because it was at a close range? but anyways, voting fugo FRA

Wait, why are we treating Hol Horse in-character but not Fugo? Fugo doesn't like using Purple Haze, so he doesn't really rush to using it unless in dire straits. There isn't really any reason why he'd suddenly change that here, especially if we're treating his opponent in-character and there is no mention of bloodlust or the like in the match.

LuckyEmile said:
Wait, why are we treating Hol Horse in-character but not Fugo? Fugo doesn't like using Purple Haze, so he doesn't really rush to using it unless in dire straits. There isn't really any reason why he'd suddenly change that here, especially if we're treating his opponent in-character and there is no mention of bloodlust or the like in the match.
Well, he'd be smart enough to realize he has to, though he'd definitely hesitate.

Also, I hate how it took me a moment to realize you weren't talking about the duo of hamon warriors.

Anyway, considering Purple Haze is not 8-C, the second Hol Horse fires a bullet the battle is over, since he basically has no chance of missing. Since he has more range and is not going to close in, I think he takes it more often than not.

According to SB, both fighters are within conditions that allow optimal usage of their powers, that would mean it would be night or in a dark place for fugo, but as sba is central park it'd likely be night for Fugo.

And that' ******* scary, we know how ****** something is if PH uses its virus at night, GHGR says hi. If it's ten meters, Hol is at best getting an inconclusive, especially if Fugo decides to at least take him out with him. Or he's dying straight up, even more so if he tries to shoot down a capsule or something, which Fugo would likely do against an opponent with a gun stand and Hol would likely shoot it down without thinking of if that's a bad idea.That is instant kill.

That's a terrifying thought, Hol Horse just acts cocky and shoots the capsule thinking "It won't do anything if I hit it before it hits me" and then he ******* dies to the virus

Lucky, Fugo doesnt like using Purple Haze and kinda hates it even but he doesnt hesitate to use it. He used it the moment he was up against an opponent that he knew had a stand, he just couldnt use it. He summoned it the moment that his opponent tried to throw a punch (ignoing the initial sneak attack). Hell Fugo even flexed his stand off a bit. Can confirm, here's the manga.

I mean he has a 100% ratio of using it without hesitation, there aint anytime the contrary happens, even in novels fugo uses it without a second though because it's his mission. He just doesnt like it, he's self-loathing.

Back