• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classic Cowboy Duel... With a twist

After being scammed by one Ramsey Murdoch, Dio Brando hires an assassin to take him out. While going after him, he comes across a fellow western-themed assassin with unusual powers who's also after Murdoch's bounty, and has been playing cat and mouse with him for far too long for her to simply let this stranger take him out.

They agreed to meet at sundown to duel for the right to hunt down the golden rat man.

It was gonna be a shootout to remember.

HolHorse ASBZora Salazar Render

Hol Horse VS Zora Salazar

Speed equalized.

Starts by both taking 10 steps away from each other, just like a classic shootout.

Victory via KO, incapacitation, or death.

Hol: 1

Zora: 0

Well, Zora cant see Emperor or the bullets, all she'd see is him doing a finger gun gesture. Then getting a hole put through her.

But, Hol Horse refuses to harm chicks, so he woldnt fight Zora in the first place.

So, are you saying stalemate or giving the point to Zora then?

Being unable to see Stands is something I forgot about, but I doubt Zora has any similar scruples about her targets as Hol does.

What I'm saying is either he's gonna take her by surprise and ohko or there wont be any fight in the first place, he wouldnt agree to the showdown, he'd just be like meh and either drop his target or pretend to in order to not piss her off and prevent the match in the first place.

SBA assumptions say willing to kill even if they usually aren't IC so yes this fight will happen, also speed equalized so idk, does this equalize their projectiles speed? I'd assume so or else it'd be a speed stomp. Not really voting rn, gonna wait for someone who's a little more knowledgeable on her verse

That'd only put Zora at a disadvantage tbh.

That'd allow Hol Horse to dodge any projectiles, while Zora can do the same, it's a bit harder to do that while the projectile is invisible and can be manually controlled even if for some reason Zora did dodge.

Back