• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Propane Salesman vs Best JoJo Villain

>Hank knows about emperor

Doesn't really help him at all given it's still an invisible, long range bullet that can be manually controlled and has infinite ammo and can fire like half a dozen shots at any given time.

Like what's he gonna do? Dodge it?

Chariot190 said:
>Hank knows about emperor

Doesn't really help him at all given it's still an invisible, long range bullet that can be manually controlled and has infinite ammo and can fire like half a dozen shots at any given time.

Like what's he gonna do? Dodge it?
Hank Hill has Propane Nightmare; the strongest stand

This ain't in fun and games. Not an actual point. Couple that with Emperor being able to one shot.

The point of hank knowing is when he see's him holding an invisable gun he know's that it's actually gonna shoot hank is also gonna be able to oneshot hol horse with his gun

Except what's that gonna do? Hol can just shoot down whatever Hank fires, you forget Hol can manually control his bullets with milimeter precision. And unlike Hank, he's never gonna run out of ammo.

Not to mention Hol is faster on the draw, he's a literal cowboy and master gunslinger, he's much faster when it comes to pulling out a gun and shooting, especially when that gun can manifest instantly within his hand with his finger on the trigger already.

And that helps him how exactly? This ain't a fist fight. It's a who draws and shoots first fight from like 30-40m away.

And given Hol has the invisible gun with infinite ammo that can control bullet trajectory with precise and quick movements and shoot down Hank's bullets as well as being far faster on the draw (He doesn't even need to draw, his weapon manifests in his hand at a thought), Hol's shooting first and even if Hank gets a shot off, Hol can just shoot the bullet down.

The quickest draw on earth isn't a war vet or anything if that's whay you're implying, he's just a dude who likes guns a lot, like Hol.

Yeeeeah, really can't see Hank getting around invisible bullets, which can change their trajectory at any moment.

The Entire Horse FRA

What do you think it'd do? except waste what little time he has to make a move before Hol blows a hole in his head. Hell, Hol blew a dude's ear off one time for a thing similiar to that, except Hol in that instance wasn't trying to kill the dude.

Exactly, Hol would just shoot him in the face without even flinching especially against someone who thinks they can bring a gu to a fight against him, he has no need to hold back or let his opponent live here. And being stronger means nothing, Hol won't even find out because the fight is at range, he uses a gun, said gun can ohko those stronger than Hank so doesn't effect anything.

Emperor is 8-C, Hank is 9-B, possibly 9-A.

well i was talking about hank and hol horse i don't think the tiers matter because if either of them shoot each other their gonna kill eachother

While Hol may be a bit of a coward, some random guy saying he's gonna kick his ass doesn't instantly make him think "Oh ****, this guy's God Tier, I'd better book it"

I hate arguing against him, but Hol Horse has a lot less range than Hank's actual guns. How far from each other are they?

Doesn't even matter, a rifle has ammo, which will run out. The Emperor has infinite ammo, ignoring the fact Emperor could for all intents and purposes, shoot down any incoming bullets with its own, at any distance where a rifle would outrange Hol, Hol would be more than capable of just dodging himself.

That's true, but he couldn't defeat a shotgun with Emperor (well, not all of it)

And iirc speed equalized still means bullets are faster than the combatants, I'm not sure he could dodge it.

>but he couldn't defeat a shotgun with Emperor

Uh, when did Hol Horse ever fight a dude with a shotgun? Because that never happened.

>iirc speed equalized still means bullets are faster than the combatants

Not really the thing you wanna argue when Hol has bullets quite literally tens of millions of times faster than the fastest bullet.

Are you thinking of the time Dio got Nukesaku to shoot at him with a shotgun when he first manifested The World to see how fast The World was?

Huh, no, I meant he couldn't deflect it as in, he likely wouldn't be able to. He never deals with shotguns in JoJo iirc- I can't actually recall him reflecting bullets at all, come to think of it.

I mean, I want Hol Horse to win lol, I just want to be fair in this discussion. But that aside, yeah, the bullet is basically IRL hitscan.

Armorchompy said:
Huh, no, I meant he couldn't deflect it as in, he likely wouldn't be able to. He never deals with shotguns in JoJo iirc- I can't actually recall him reflecting bullets at all, come to think of it.
I mean, I want Hol Horse to win lol, I just want to be fair in this discussion. But that aside, yeah, the bullet is basically IRL hitscan.
hol horse has bullets that can react to silver chariot's attack so he could definitely do the same to the bullets being shot at him

>Huh, no, I meant he couldn't deflect it as in, he likely wouldn't be able to. He never deals with shotguns in JoJo iirc- I can't actually recall him reflecting bullets at all, come to think of it.

He can manually control his bullets to hit, dodge and avoid a MFTL object smaller than some types of bullets, at less than a inch away. Hol can shoot down bullets because he did fuckton better feats of precision and mobility. (Not to mention he has shot down objects mid air). And his bullets don't vanish upon hitting something fyi, they keep going.

Edit: Should make mention of Chariot being able to deflect bullets point blank as a small child before his ten year long training.

Back