• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the immortal dark mages: Zeref vs Galbatorix

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess any and all resistances to magic someone might have are NLFs

That's what people literraly said when i talked about Acnologia. With the diffrence that Acnologia doesn't need wards, but his body is simple resistant so it's a bad example and all other dragons showed the resistance on magic as well.

Wards won't protect him from death manip, sure. Because there's never been anything like that in IC

But telekinesis is something even shit-tier sorcerers ward themselves against. There's no way Gal wouldn't have warded himself.

Telekinesis, okay. But magic energy that Zeref uses to crush the enemies, cause after all Zeref doesn't use same magic like those guys do.

As you can see if you read the manga Makarov is inside of a magical bubble or something.

Thou, seriously no need to continue.

It's physical force, which wards protect against. You're acting like a magic bubble closing in is somehow different to physical force.

And the showing is against Makarov, a 7-A when Gal is High 6-C, so....

And it's not like is power null, so Gal can just mind hax Zeref to stop using magic on him and then crush his mind. The end

Zeref's curse has awaken him when he was unconscious cause of the pain that inflicts to his mind so i could argue that mind hax won't work as the curse will overwhelmed it. Thou I won't cause I know where that leads so let's just end it there. I stay for inconclusively it wasn't clear.

Awakening someone when they are unconscious is very different to fixing someone crushing your mind or brainwash you into becoming their slave forever.

Speaking of which, Gal could also just turn Zeref into his slave, so he wouldn't even need the cloak.

MrKingOfNegativity,Gargoyle One and KinkiestSins already chanhe to inconclusive.

Btw monarch Gal in character will use mind hax in the start?

Owh ok... Zeref in character has 3 version

1.find natsu-this version he still care people life(like he fight againt ultear 2.wait natsu to give answer- same like above 3.war right before absord FH-pretty much blocklust like he do to rankaid(exept for natsu it self).

Speed is equal so zeref can oneshot Gil since Gil durability is low same with gil he can use mind rape to zeref event thoug that cant kill zeref. So idk...guess i vote inconclusive base on will reason.

Just wonder if zeref dont have resisten to mind rape he should become thereat to ft verse at all since mind magic is low tier magic in ft

Just for the record, Kuulchigo voted for Galbatorix a few comments ago and hasn't been counted yet.

Also off the record, me and Gargoyle One already switched back to Galbatorix. How the guy above me missed that, I don't know.

Im back. First of, what I meant by same was that FT's dragons are very different then Eragon's world dragons (dunno name). So, if Galbotorix were to let it slip that he rides dragons, Zeref may be like, "dang man. What kind of weird things are going on here?" So that may put Zeref on the defensive against mind magic. Or alternativly, it may cause him to think Galby's magic works the same as his world, which will cause miscalculations on his part, and Galby will gain the advantage.

Second, perhaps Ankehen.. Ankhana... Screw it, FT's death god's powers may wane in an area where he is not even known, much less worshipped. And that may mean something could happen to Zeref's "gift" of immortality.

Thoughts?

@lord vecna

Wouldn't Galbatorix also suffer from the same problem.

We know virtually nothing about the gods in the FT verse so it's immpossible to say for sure how Zeref being in another universe would affect his curse; though personally i would think that it wouldn't affect the curse at all since that War god can seemingly create portals to travel to the main universe and Zeref is more commonly worshipped than Ankhseram and the other gods are and that hasn't made any difference.

I don't think people actually worship Zeref. Hate and fear him, yes, but he isn't exactly worshipped. Well, he was until the li'l Erza slaughtered all of his cultists. And no, i don't think any surviving demons count. All in all, I vote Galby boy, for his mind hax and such.

@vecna

He had like 4 seperate cults (or close enough): 1) Most of his demons, 2) Avatar, 3) the ToH cult and 4) Grimoire heart. Everyone else either hates, fears, thinks he is/was dead or he's their rather well liked emperor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back