• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Captains! Luffy vs Esdeath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esdeath is an expert assassin so in a battle to death she definitely has her advantage for being much more skilled than Luffy, since she knows exactly where to go for a kill. She can also freeze Luffy physicly or freeze him in time and kill him... Like,really... I can't see Luffy wining this.

Maybe you should restrict time stop if it turns out too much of advantage, but we will se what others think.

Vote for Esdeath low-mid difficulty.

I'm going with Luffy, Esdeathd trumps card requires the person to not be resistant to the cold to freeze time. Because didn't Luffy just run a around the Drum Kingdom with casual clothes, also surviving and whistanding Aokijis ice which is more empresive than Esdeaths, and finally Luffy did survive Freezing Hell while unconscious until being rescued. There are also other reasons why Luffy wins via his versitility, highly resistant to blunt force, his reaction time and haki.

My vote goes to Luffy.

^blunt force and sword are not same.

Luffy isn't resistant on ice as much as you say especially beacuse I don't see why Aokiji's ice is all of sudden stronger than Esdeath's plus it's not even stated Luffy having ice resistance lol.

And she can freeze in time those resistant on ice(as long as it's not high) as well Tatsumi was an exception because his ability allows him to adapt.

Luffy didn't really survive Kuzan's ice, he had to get defrosted by his crew or else he'd be dead, his heart actually stopped beating. Same in the Freezing Hell, he'd be dead if we wasn't saved.

Also Esdeath doesn't need blunt force, she can easily construct pointy and sharp contructions.

Um Aokijis ice literally flash freezes the ocean that's shown to be bigger than what Esdeath has don to it. Plus it's not even normal ice if I'm correct it was stated in the magma he froze a large part of the ocean and did not melt for 2 years and literally doesn't need prep time unlike Esdeath which take a couple of days to create ice storm. Finally he went head to head with Akainu which vaporises everything on contact, note he actually managed to stalemate him for 10 days. Aokijis ice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Esdeaths ice.

Luffy can dodge her with observation haki. And we know that that Luffy has delt with assassins before CP9. yes I know he is not immune to sharp things.

Uhmm, Esdeath's Ice Storm Commander enveloped an entire country.

And she casually froze a big body of water

Esdeath Flash-Freeze River

Esdeath is always bloodlusted for crying out load, and guess what Luffy can predict her when she is even more bloodlusted.

Esdeath always bloodlusted? She's one of the most calm and collected killers there is. She's not mindless. On the contrary, she's one of the most, if not the most prominent general of the Empire.

Ice Storm is irrelevant here since she can't use it. Her other techniques don't need prep time at all.

BiasedHater said:
Hmm I see so does Luffy have a chance really
You should ask yourself that question since I can't give opinions due to being the OP. And Whitebeard / Luffy at his best is too strong for her.

Luffy will beat the crap out of esdeath in a fight her trump card will be the only thing saving her and don't forget luffy haki.

@BiasedHater,

There are some serious problems with your argument. One, Aokiji's Ice and Esdeath's ice are the same. Their just ice. Gray's Devil Slayer is actually better since it's a magically enhanced version of Ice.

As for Esdeath always being bloodlusted, I've never heard anything so ridiculous. She's never once lost her cool in a battle. She enjoys and purposesly slaughters everyone while holding back. Someone who's always bloodlusted is Seryu.

esdeath for reasons above.

she can just freeze luffy before he does anything and time stop and kill him.

aokiji and esdeath both have the same ice, none of them have some kinda magical ice.

I give it to Esdeath. If Luffy gives her a tough enough time, she can just activate Mahapadma and finish him off while he's frozen.

Giving it to esdeath, flash freeze followed by decapitation. Luffy needs better hax, rubber and haki doesn't cut it anymore

I don't think oda cares about how strong luffy is in vs battles, rubber and haki cuts it in his verse that's all that matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back