• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of some of the most iconic characters in history.

2 3-A's that are composite profiles of some of the most respected characters in history. Link vs Mickey Mouse.

Plot: One day, Mickey Mouse gets corrupted into becoming a business man who wants to own all so he can get more money. After defeating the MCU, Star Wars, Fox, Nat Geo, etc. Mickey realizes he needs Nintendo! Mickey creates a portal to Nintendo, and he arrives in hyrule field. There, Mickey confronts Link, who refuses to be part of Mickeys corporate empire. This makes Mickey decide to defeat Link so he can own Nintendo forever!

Rules:

Both Bloodlusted

Fight takes place in Botw Hyrule Field

5 KM apart

Speed Equalized

TwilightPrincessLinkvs
The Hero of Time

MickeyMouse-0
The Owner of all!!

Disney gets it's monopoly completed:

Disney can't own the media now:

Disney decides that Nintendo is useless for it's plans of media domination:

Ionliosite said:
>Not Goku vs Superman
Smh
LOL.

I feel like that fight will be that fight which will never be resolved and fans will bicker about it until Humanity goes extinct (either by the scientific way or the religious way. And that is if Goku or Supes are remembered by our descendants thousands or millions of years into the future),or our descendants forget who supes and goku even are

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Ionliosite said:
>Not Goku vs Superman
Smh
LOL.
I feel like that fight will be that fight which will never be resolved and fans will bicker about it until Humanity goes extinct (either by the scientific way or the religious way. And that is if Goku or Supes are remembered by our descendants thousands or millions of years into the future),or our descendants forget who supes and goku even are
if they do forget, they aint my desendents.

Uhhh... Link probably stomps.

While Mickey has precog to see how exactly he may die and then basically turn bloodlusted, there are really no options for him that are fast enought and with the range to let him do anything at Link, who can just think to hax him.

Back