• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of God Killers: Gorr vs Kratos (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread went from kratos to gorr stomping to kratos stomping to gorr winning again and now equal amount of votes

Edit: Just i said this kratos started getting the votes lead🗿

The least toxic kratos fanboy 🥶
Shion, Georr, calm the **** down, or I will clamp the **** down on both of you. I'm on mobile RN so I cannot contribute much ATM. But I will check the arguments and vote once I come back home.

Shion, Georr, calm the **** down, or I will clamp the **** down on both of you. I'm on mobile RN so I cannot contribute much ATM. But I will check the arguments and vote once I come back home.
Just leave him alone, I know you haven't seen the updated comments, but he has given up arguements here.

Nah, teleportation and a bit of speed amping. Kratos countered by just being faster and getting angrier (yeah, rage was just one factor, speed was a bigger factor).

Time shit happens when Castor grabs hold of Kratos, but Kratos overpowers it and Sparta kicks the dude

If both characters die but one of them die first is that an incon?
Leaving aside whether or not the God Bomb would even continue to activate, the character that kills first wins IIRC.

Thats intresting. How does Thuner Mcqueen incon most his matches then?
I mean, there's a difference between killing your opponent soundly but dying cause he left a frag grenade somewhere and like, stabbing them and getting a hole in your chest at the same time.

Regardless, I'll ask around about this.

@Oliver_de_jesus is literally one of them.
Great. Lets ask him if the bomb works or not (It probably doesnt)
Both sides end up killing each other without any overwhelming superiority over one other or having the same number of wincons over one another.
His whole gimmick is: If you kill me you die. Which is considered a incon.
I mean, there's a difference between killing your opponent soundly but dying cause he left a frag grenade somewhere and like, stabbing them and getting a hole in your chest at the same time.
Hmm.

So, I've asked around and been told it still goes off afterwards and that such circumstances are inconclusive.

So, all of y'all should likely just recast votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back