• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of God Killers: Gorr vs Kratos (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked it up. Kratos literally just throws spears (that are infinite I guess) then makes them blow up.
.....?
He can sense the bomb but has no idea how it works. Kratos will still have to fight the black things and even if he danmakus them nothing is stopping from Gorr from escaping or spawning more or BFRing.
Nothing also stops Kratos from slowing down time to a crawl and just walking up to him and using any of his weapons to do him in.
I am reading it. Chill out.
It is extremely irritating when 90% of the debate is telling you things that are on the profile.
The panel is weird. Does he hit them with the thing or does he just send them away? No idea
He hits them.
What can kratos do against the following?

Darkness Manipulation (Able to completely merge with shadows, as well as create and manipulate pure darkness to conceal himself)
His senses allow him to breeze through this, considering he can fight while blinded and can detect when revenants slip through sheets of reality with minimal visual cue.
Shapeshifting (All-Black is able to shapeshift to create clothes, armor, wings, weapons, chains, and tendrils)
Means very little here. Why is this some sort of game changer?

Same thing he did against Hades.
No idea what that means
Uhhh kratos has conceptual manip p3 (not a fan of that but it's on the Profile) combinated With knowing where gorr so unsure how much becoming pure shadow helps here
Hmm not sure.
Oh a danmaku that covers like a small square. Wow.
Nothing also stops Kratos from slowing down time to a crawl and just walking up to him and using any of his weapons to do him in.
Hmm makes sense
It is extremely irritating when 90% of the debate is telling you things that are on the profile.
The profile is ******* huge alright? Its not possible for me to know everything about kratos just by looking at the massive profile.
He hits them.
Alright then.
His senses allow him to breeze through this, considering he can fight while blinded and can detect when revenants slip through sheets of reality with minimal visual cue.
I meant more about the merging part. How can kratos catch him if he literally becomes shadows?
Means very little here. Why is this some sort of game changer?
He can use it to distract kratos but doesnt mean much.

Do I really have to explain game mechanic limitation here? Honestly, whatever. It doesn't even change much.
Is there a statement where Kratos covers an entire army of place with that???
He can punch concepts. Darkness won't be an issue.
Anyways I still dont see Kratos somehow killing Gorr in 1 minute before the bomb explodes when Gorr has so many things to keep him away from himself or make him waste his time. Keeping my vote on gorr.

Is there a statement where Kratos covers an entire army of place with that???

Anyways I still dont see Kratos somehow killing Gorr in 1 minute before the bomb explodes when Gorr has so many things to keep him away from himself or make him waste his time. Keeping my vote on gorr.
What about realm shift
That shit makes even characters slightly faster than you a snail

I dont remember hades having a god bomb that one shots kratos across time
......Why is that even relevant? The main point is that the points you brought up are things that Kratos can and has handled.

......Why is that even relevant? The main point is that the points you brought up are things that Kratos can and has handled.
He never fought with a 1 minute timer on his head.
We already have infinite replication statement, so there's your answer.
Infinite replication is infinite volume of spears is infinite area showered in spears.
Theres infinite replications true but theres no time where kratos used infinite spears to cover infinite areas. The range section would be higher in that case
Honestly, this hasn't been addressed the entire thread. I'm curious too.
My curiosity is peaked as well. How does Gorr dealw oth snailed and sniped or artillery barrraged?
Can I see how it works? Only things I found are statements on the profile

Since the spears dont actually have infinite range. What can kratos do against the minions again?

One minute is eternity for MFTL+/infinite speed guys.
Theres infinite replications true but theres no time where kratos used infinite spears to cover infinite areas. The range section would be higher in that case
Because he never needed to do before? Now he needs to.
Extraordinary problems require extraordinary solutions, anyways... can Gorr create infinite shadow minions? How many does he create.
And how is that not enough? How hard is it to understand time slow works?

So he slows the close opponents for 3 seconds? Also slowing himself a bit? That means he CAN kill the minions but not sure if that small time is enough for him to kill all the minions then attack gorr when gorr can spawn more

I feel like I'm repeating myself ad nauseam. 1 minute isn't a short time for beings this fast.
It's a potentiality he hasn't used before, so it isn't reflected there yet.
There's a video above.
Since the spears dont actually have infinite range. What can kratos do against the minions again?
Ignore them? Destroy them with Meteoric Slam and Breath of Thamur, which are area-of-effect attacks? Slow down time and just get to Gorr immediately considering his speed?

He doesn't care about the minions. Heck, if they aren't 2-C then he can just walk through them.

One minute is eternity for MFTL+/infinite speed guys.
Already told you thats now how speed works in these cases because otherwise the infinite or MFTL+ speed characters would be just stupid to use in any range or prep time way.
Because he never needed to do before? Now he needs to.
Extraordinary problems require extraordinary solutions, anyways... can Gorr create infinite shadow minions? How many does he create.
He created an entire army that covers the entire planet or something and I think he has no limitations.
And how is that not enough? How hard is it to understand time slow works?
I wanted to see how much it slows, how long it slows, does it effect himself and all that. Looking at it that is a solid way to get rid of the minions and get closer to Gorr. Does kratos have flight?

So he slows the close opponents for 3 seconds? Also slowing himself a bit? That means he CAN kill the minions but not sure if that small time is enough for him to kill all the minions then attack gorr when gorr can spawn more
Even if Kratos time slow works for 3 seconds, it will be enough to close the distance between them.
Can gorr prepare this bomb on the run?

Already told you thats now how speed works in these cases because otherwise the infinite or MFTL+ speed characters would be just stupid to use in any range or prep time way.
They're almost always equalized so relative time isn't factored in. Absolute timeframes absolutely still matter.

I wanted to see how much it slows, how long it slows, does it effect himself and all that. Looking at it that is a solid way to get rid of the minions and get closer to Gorr. Does kratos have flight?
It has Universe+ range, the "time limit" is game mechanics, it doesn't affect himself, no he can't fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back