• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of God Killers: Gorr vs Kratos (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, Kratos,can hit Gorr with Conceptual damage before Gorr can activate it. In this case, Gorr dies before he can activate the bomb.
Soul/concept destruction and absorption isn't something he usually opens with. He'd eventually use it but not from the get-go.

First of all, the divine bomb although it is part of All-Black, it is not with All-Black, it is the size of a moon.

Gorr's consciousness/soul is trapped within the Necrosword/the Abyss.

Gorr's Type 8 has two ways, the first is to simply rebuild his body or the second is to activate the second key but to do that he would need to expand the necro-matter

First of all, the divine bomb although it is part of All-Black, it is not with All-Black, it is the size of a moon.
Huh, I see. So he can make this in the midst of battle? And killing him doesn't affect it? Asking cause from my vague memory, the God Bomb took time to make but I could be wrong.
Gorr's consciousness/soul is trapped within the Necrosword/the Abyss.
Huh. So Kratos is limited to his frost based incapacitation here.
Gorr's Type 8 has two ways, the first is to simply rebuild his body or the second is to activate the second key but to do that he would need to expand the necro-matter
Body rebuilding might not be an issue for Kratos to handle but what does "expand necro-matter" mean in the latter case?

Huh, I see. So he can make this in the midst of battle? And killing him doesn't affect it? Asking cause from my vague memory, the God Bomb took time to make but I could be wrong.
He can give an order to his Berserkers to activate it for him while he entertains Kratos, after a minute where the God of War (more or less the time) will suffer agony, kratos will be dead
Body rebuilding might not be an issue for Kratos to handle but what does "expand necro-matter" mean in the latter case?

6:16

Is nearly instant But Kratos need to Kill the body so he become the universe

sorry, haven't kept up, what are the arguments for gorr / kratos / incon rn?

He can give an order to his Berserkers to activate it for him while he entertains Kratos, after a minute where the God of War (more or less the time) will suffer agony, kratos will be dead

yeah he basically turns everything into into Gorr, creating the Necroverse where he controls everything, also hilarious coincidence that it's at 6:16 considering the main marvel universe is 616, I believe this is incon though via godbomb, the moment it detonates it destroys all gods across time and space, past present and future in the multiverse

I mean, this just goes back to the original discussion. Kratos has many means to end the fight in 1 minute, not in the least being just freezing him, draining his power and lifeforce and using it against him via Draupnir, the whole absorption of his mind/sou/concept via his bare hands or just plain immolating him with the heat of his Blades beyond what his body can come back from.

Noted then.

sorry, haven't kept up, what are the arguments for gorr / kratos / incon rn?
Gorr can convert his All-Black to the God Bomb and activate it to kill Kratos across all of time and he also has his temporal BFR via Shards. Kratos can freeze him instantly with his Axe, drain his power and use it against him with Draupnir, destroy all facets of his metaphysical existence via his innate powers (albeit via contact) and he has space-time manipulation to aid him by slowing Gorr down to a crawl.

The inconclusive votes stem from the fact that Kratos may overwhelm Gorr but die to the bomb anyway.

Gorr can convert his All-Black to the God Bomb and activate it to kill Kratos across all of time and he also has his temporal BFR via Shards. Kratos can freeze him instantly with his Axe, drain his power and use it against him with Draupnir, destroy all facets of his metaphysical existence via his innate powers (albeit via contact) and he has space-time manipulation to aid him by slowing Gorr down to a crawl.

The inconclusive votes stem from the fact that Kratos may overwhelm Gorr but die to the bomb anyway.
appreciate it

After the events of Ragnarok and fall of Asgard, Kratos takes up the mantle of a protector and guardian of the remaining Realms. In his travels to right the past wrongs of divinities and mortals alike, he is made aware of the corpses of a pair of minor Vanir Gods by Freya and goes to investigate the killer, worrying this may be the start of something worse. His search for the murderer takes him to the Spark of the World itself, he sees a black cloaked figure overlooking the churning void. The figure stands and turns to Kratos, a small smile on his face.

"I would think you of all people would appreciate my work. We both know the pain gods have brought to this land, to all lands. Would you not join me in my crusade against the divine? You certainly have a knack for it", the figure petitions.

"No." The ashen demigod replied succinctly.

"And here I thought I'd meet a kindred spirit", the figure sighs, his cloak billowing as he readies himself for the fight of his life.

Norse Kratos and Full Power Gorr are used. Gorr has prior knowledge. Speed is equalized. Otherwise, SBA.

Cloud Stalker: 3 (Barbar01, ZawierJ, Robin)

Cruel Striker: 3 (Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Larrsx, RamizDayii)

Inconclusive: 7 (Robo, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, GilverTheProtoAngelo, chosen, Georredannea15, KLOL560, ShionAH)

Kratos-_GOW_Ragnarok.webp
Gorr_the_God_Butcher_render.webp
I would definitely give my vote to Kratos Kratos can use his mind in wartimes to defeat his enemies with certain tactics. He is a very experienced and very good warrior in warfare, since he has melee weapons and various mystical instruments, someone equipped can stop time and kill Gorr with a strong and fast attack, or he can better his opponent during the war. he can recognize and adjust his moves accordingly, his foresight power will help him a lot

I would definitely give my vote to Kratos Kratos can use his mind in wartimes to defeat his enemies with certain tactics. He is a very experienced and very good warrior in warfare, since he has melee weapons and various mystical instruments, someone equipped can stop time and kill Gorr with a strong and fast attack, or he can better his opponent during the war. he can recognize and adjust his moves accordingly, his foresight power will help him a lot
He doesnt have time stop. Its a incon at worst for Gorr

He has space-, time manipulation And And in this way, he can stop time, he can slow it down. and at worst this battle is an incon or at best kratos stomps
He never has shown ability to stop time in norse. It is a incon at worst for gorr, maybe a stomp for gorr depending on his immortality.

Looking at Gorrs profile, the God Bomb isn't 'standard' equipment, its 'optional', and given the OP just said SBA with no mention of including the optional equipment, would Gorr even have access to the God Bomb?

On that note though, assuming the God Bomb is in the fight, how good is Kratos's power absorption, because that's how Thor dealt with it in the comics IIRC; by absorbing the blast of the bomb with 2 mjolnirs.

He never has shown ability to stop time in norse. It is a incon at worst for gorr, maybe a stomp for gorr depending on his immortality.
No, no, if kratos can hit Gorr even once, Gorr will never come back, but kratos can slow down or stop time using space-time manipulation. So gorr the distance between you without activating that damn bomb And he will take one shot at Gorr

DOES. NOT. MATTER.

As Oliver and the others have said, this is straight up an incon. Type 8 Immortality isn't saving Gorr from coming back from conceptual destruction.

Looking at Gorrs profile, the God Bomb isn't 'standard' equipment, its 'optional', and given the OP just said SBA with no mention of including the optional equipment, would Gorr even have access to the God Bomb?

On that note though, assuming the God Bomb is in the fight, how good is Kratos's power absorption, because that's how Thor dealt with it in the comics IIRC; by absorbing the blast of the bomb with 2 mjolnirs.
He cannot absorb 2-A explosion
No, no, if kratos can hit Gorr even once, Gorr will never come back,
Idk his immo 8 seems pre
but kratos can slow down or stop time using space-time manipulation.
No. He CANNOT stop time. He can slow it but not stop.
So gorr the distance between you without activating that damn bomb And he will take one shot at Gorr
Gorr will activate it sooner as he also has his minions to make Kratos waste his even seconds. I am sorry but theres no way kratos hits Gorr before Gore just activates the bomb.

DOES. NOT. MATTER.

As Oliver and the others have said, this is straight up an incon. Type 8 Immortality isn't saving Gorr from coming back from conceptual destruction.
It is an incon. I am saying how kratos being able to stop time is horribly wrong. Geor is saying kratos wins.

He cannot absorb 2-A explosion
Ok but does he have the bomb to start with as its optional equipment and not standard? like the bomb was something he had to go out of his way to build and design, its not something that's imbued within him (the necrosword).

I'm just saying that if the Incon votes are based on something that wasn't mentioned in the OP, blowing up after Gorr is already dead...

Of course, could be completely misremembering how Optional Equipment works, and its treated as 'standard equipment' that can just be said in OP is 'not' at play, as opposed to the way I'm thinking of it in which the OP has to specify if the character has access to the optional equipment, and if they don't then its just assumed the character has Standard Equipment only, which I completely understand as its been a while since I've posted around here.

Kratos doesnt know he has to slow time so yeah that doesnt happen plus Gorrs army
💀

Blud literally ignored that Kratos has Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception to give him the necessary info to tell him what to do with a shitton of battle experience on top that makes this straight up an incon with neither side being able to stomp the other, plus Gorr's army getting negged by Artillery of the Ancients which can hurl an infinite number of Spears on them without stopping.

This is an incon through and through. Neither side has a solid way of winning outright here.

Mmmmm, i feel that Kratos can Wins is like a 6 times of 10 battles in which kratos achieves his goal scenario, so I'm incon but slightly in favor of Kratos if he plat with his Hax in the start and not go H2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back