• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of God Killers: Gorr vs Kratos (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you give Gorr prior knowlede it will be fair
I said one shot cuz that's one of the ways it's activated (when Kratos throws the axe at a opponent and gwts stabbed they insta freezs)
One shot means it insta kills.

I'll have to fix it then, since the comic took time to kill Gods as young Thor, which Kratos could survive long enough and it's a big point where it need takes a heart to activate it (Literally was the reason why which young Thor was brought to the future captured)

But the split is probably gonna happen in a fking year
so this match can happen (for now)
if the split downgrades this version of gorr then it would be a stomp

I mean might be stomp cuz apparently gorr doesn't resist enough stuff anyways
Unless cosmology split makes it that way gorr can ap one shot too

Yeah so if Kratos oneshots with his hax its a stomp if you gibe gorr prior knowledge its fair and I will lean over to gorr

What if You make it That way Kratos try to kill Gorr and reasonate due to hos backstory so he wouldn't use the hax that would insta kill gorr from beggining?

Hasn't Oliver gone over that extensively, in that it isn't something he can just instantly do?
It seems instant on the profile.
Will he do before he dies?
Kratos has an insane degree of magical and danger sense and takes every fight seriously.
He will recognise danger of the sword well before Gorr even thinks of using detonation.
I mean if Gorr starts with it (probably not) kratos is dead, if he doesnt kratos uses his shit ton of hax and wins. I think the best would be to give maybe Gorr prior knowledge?

The profile doesn't take priority over what actually happens in the story.

I mean if Gorr starts with it (probably not) kratos is dead, if he doesnt kratos uses his shit ton of hax and wins. I think the best would be to give maybe Gorr prior knowledge?
If it takes one minute as Oliver says, pretty sure Kratos takes it handily.
Gorr will get the Magni treatment.

The profile doesn't take priority over what actually happens in the story.

If it takes one minute as Oliver says, pretty sure Kratos takes it handily.
Gorr will get the Magni treatment.
If it takes a minute its a stomp, if gorr has knowledge he can escape from kratos for 1 minute so its fair

If prior knowledge makes it fairer then sure. It's important to note that Kratos takes all his opponents seriously and would likely go all out against such a threatening being. He has no compulsion to not escalate this time, unlike with Thor.

Since gorr has knowledge I am leaning over to him. He will probably set the bomb then start to waste kratos’s time since kratos has no idea what is gonna happen he probably dies. It is possible for kratos to catch Gorrr though but its less likely since Gorr has abilities to help him play with kratos as the time goes…

I am voting incon (based on what profile says) for now
One hit is enough to kill Gorr and Kratos is more skilled and has Instinctive Reactions
Gorr prior knowledge and skill also makes it very posisble he can stall one minute

I just said his skill instinctive reactions and forget to say realm shift makes it Possible for Kratos to land a hit within 1 minute🗿
The reactions literally doesnt mean anything here 😭. It is possible but not likely than gorr doing the easiest thing and wasting 1 minutes with his powers

Since gorr has knowledge I am leaning over to him. He will probably set the bomb then start to waste kratos’s time since kratos has no idea what is gonna happen he probably dies. It is possible for kratos to catch Gorrr though but its less likely since Gorr has abilities to help him play with kratos as the time goes…
How would he waste his time? Kratos can immediately use both ranged and melee attacks to freeze him, slow him down with Realm Shifts and deal heavy damage, siphon his power and use it against him with Draupnir and so on. I feel as if you don't understand just how long 1 minute is to beings this fast.

How would he waste his time? Kratos can immediately use both ranged and melee attacks to freeze him, slow him down with Realm Shifts and deal heavy damage, siphon his power and use it against him with Draupnir and so on. I feel as if you don't understand just how long 1 minute is to beings this fast.
Life Manipulation (Able to create sentient minions such as Black Berserkers as well as artificial constructs of other people, Gorr in particular is able to create a vast army of Black Berserkers at will

BFR (Can use shards of the Pool of Forevers to send his opponent thousands of years through time)

He has reactions not attacks.
Read the profile "Instinctive Action (Scales to his Demigod self, who could instinctively react to harpy attacks as well as perfectly land arrow shots on undead legionnaires on instinct alone. Stopped relying on his head and relied purely on instinct for a moment to ram Baldur into the ground"

After the events of Ragnarok and fall of Asgard, Kratos takes up the mantle of a protector and guardian of the remaining Realms. In his travels to right the past wrongs of divinities and mortals alike, he is made aware of the corpses of a pair of minor Vanir Gods by Freya and goes to investigate the killer, worrying this may be the start of something worse. His search for the murderer takes him to the Spark of the World itself, he sees a black cloaked figure overlooking the churning void. The figure stands and turns to Kratos, a small smile on his face.

"I would think you of all people would appreciate my work. We both know the pain gods have brought to this land, to all lands. Would you not join me in my crusade against the divine? You certainly have a knack for it", the figure petitions.

"No." The ashen demigod replied succinctly.

"And here I thought I'd meet a kindred spirit", the figure sighs, his cloak billowing as he readies himself for the fight of his life.

Norse Kratos and Full Power Gorr are used. Gorr has prior knowledge. Speed is equalized. Otherwise, SBA.

Cloud Stalker:

Cruel Striker:

Inconclusive:

Kratos-_GOW_Ragnarok.webp
Gorr_the_God_Butcher_render.webp
Gorr fra

Read the profile "Instinctive Action (Scales to his Demigod self, who could instinctively react to harpy attacks as well as perfectly land arrow shots on undead legionnaires on instinct alone. Stopped relying on his head and relied purely on instinct for a moment to ram Baldur into the ground"
Hmm makes sense, Look at my extra arguments. Those make this even a better victory for Gorr.

Life Manipulation (Able to create sentient minions such as Black Berserkers as well as artificial constructs of other people, Gorr in particular is able to create a vast army of Black Berserkers at will

BFR (Can use shards of the Pool of Forevers to send his opponent thousands of years through time)
Kratos annihilates the former with one Artillery throw and dodges the latter. Not to mention his Realm Shifts allow him to just close the distance and attack Gorr directly.
Not this key and even then, what would this do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back