• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of God Killers: Gorr vs Kratos (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah mb.

Can I see a scan for that?
It's the base ability of Draupnir, an infinitely replicating wind attribute spear. His Artillery of the Ancients attack is a good idea of what he can do with it, you can just look it up.

Also again, 1 minute of time to waste the time of a being that moves at Infinite speed. It's not nearly as brief as you'd think.

Also again, 1 minute of time to waste the time of a being that moves at Infinite speed. It's not nearly as brief as you'd think.
Speed is not a factor in these cases as far as I know. Otherwise infinite speed characters would close distances before the match even starts, they would also have infinite prep time by that logic

Duplication and Danmaku (Draupnir can replicate infinitely, and Kratos uses it to great effect hurling one spear to summon several of them onto his enemies

Nvm lol. Hmm Kratos never used it infinitely though right?
He can but gameplay cohesion makes that impossible to showcase. Even then, he doesn't need to. Artillery of the Ancients shows that he can just make it rain spears while he ignores his opponents and attacks Gorr directly.

Anyway, added some votes. @GilverTheProtoAngelo Ya voting yet?

Speed is not a factor in these cases as far as I know. Otherwise infinite speed characters would close distances before the match even starts, they would also have infinite prep time by that logic
Speed being equal doesn't invalidate actual timeframes. Just relative movement between opponents changes.

Using it infinitely is the main Thing You can do With it in gameplay, it's Just that some people choose not to
He has to throw it infinite times though-
He can but gameplay cohesion makes that impossible to showcase. Even then, he doesn't need to. Artillery of the Ancients shows that he can just make it rain spears while he ignores his opponents and attacks Gorr directly.
Not that IC. Kratos likes to fight and if he sees all these black monsters he wont go "I have to attack gorr" he will attack the monsters first making his way up to gorr like how he always does.

Not that IC. Kratos likes to fight and if he sees all these black monsters he wont go "I have to attack gorr" he will attack the monsters first making his way up to gorr like how he always does.
He is cognizant of his priorities in battle, he can understand real threats and distractions.

He has to throw it infinite times though-
He can throw one and make it duplicate as a shower of spears. That's literally what Artillery of the Ancients.
This is fundamentally wrong. Even at his worst, Kratos fought with purpose and thought through his battles, let alone now where he can sense the threat Gorr poses.

He has no idea how the bomb works. It is NLF to assume kratos will somehow figure out the bomb can kill him.
........What are you even talking about? He can sense danger to his being. That's the whole point. He'll not know what the bomb is exactly but he'll just stop based on that alone.

I thought infinitely he meant keep throwing the spear without limits
Yes. He needs to throw it infinite times to make infinite danmaku.
He can throw one and make it duplicate as a shower of spears. That's literally what Artillery of the Ancients.

This is fundamentally wrong. Even at his worst, Kratos fought with purpose and thought through his battles, let alone now where he can sense the threat Gorr poses.
How the hell can he sense Gorrs bomb?? Kratos is smart that is true but he has no idea how gorr works, how his sword works, how his bomb works, how his powers work. He is not a omniscience god.
........What are you even talking about? He can sense danger to his being. That's the whole point. He'll not know what the bomb is exactly but he'll just stop based on that alone.
He will know theres danger. Like every other fight. This is a fight. Danger is always there anyways?

Yes. He needs to throw it infinite times to make infinite danmaku.
.....No, he doesn't. Look up the attack. He throws it once and can make it duplicate as he pleases. I swear, it's not that hard.
How the hell can he sense Gorrs bomb?? Kratos is smart that is true but he has no idea how gorr works, how his sword works, how his bomb works, how his powers work. He is not a omniscience god.
He has Danger Sense, of course he can sense it. And what are you talking about? He sensed the powers of the Spear of Destiny from looking at it once despite not even knowing it's name. It's directly on his profile.
He will know theres danger. Like every other fight. This is a fight. Danger is always there anyways?
He can sense specific dangers from attacks and weapons. Again, just read the damn profile.

I speak generally, please read the profiles while debating this match.

.....No, he doesn't. Look up the attack. He throws it once and can make it duplicate as he pleases. I swear, it's not that hard.
I looked it up. Kratos literally just throws spears (that are infinite I guess) then makes them blow up.
He has Danger Sense, of course he can sense it. And what are you talking about? He sensed the powers of the Spear of Destiny from looking at it once despite not even knowing it's name. It's directly on his profile.
He can sense the bomb but has no idea how it works. Kratos will still have to fight the black things and even if he danmakus them nothing is stopping from Gorr from escaping or spawning more or BFRing.
He can sense specific dangers from attacks and weapons. Again, just read the damn profile.
I am reading it. Chill out.
Kratos dodges that with utter ease considering his enhances senses, combat experience, accelerated development and instinctive reactions. Not to mention his own resistance to space-time manipulation.
The panel is weird. Does he hit them with the thing or does he just send them away? No idea
I speak generally, please read the profiles while debating this match.
Yeah you are not speaking generally. I am reading the profile.
I cannot find it on the profile

What can kratos do against the following?

Darkness Manipulation (Able to completely merge with shadows, as well as create and manipulate pure darkness to conceal himself) Would help him escape
Shapeshifting (All-Black is able to shapeshift to create clothes, armor, wings, weapons, chains, and tendrils) Distractions

These 2 can also make Gorr waste the time
Thats a different key as far as I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back