• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of God Killers: Gorr vs Kratos (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And honestly, what-*******-ever if you think it's a stomp. You're not the sole authority on the match.

Resisting space-time attacks and tearing =/= resisting BFR.

Honestly, you seem to just be grasping at straws at this rate. If you can show me where on Kratos page, he resists temporal BFR then be my guest.
What are you even saying right now? Gorr send you back in time which is time manipulation and kratos resists it?? You do know BFR can be used in different ways right?

What are you even saying right now? Gorr send you back in time which is time manipulation and kratos resists it?? You do know BFR can be used in different ways right?
We don't extend every possible facet of a power to someone's resistances unless heavily implied, especially for very broad powers.

And honestly, what-*******-ever if you think it's a stomp. You're not the sole authority on the match.
I just proved that Kratos literally resists the only wincon Gorr has.

Kratos: Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation
Gorr: BFR (Can use shards of the Pool of Forevers to send his opponent thousands of years through time)

We don't extend every possible facet of a power to someone's resistances unless heavily implied, especially for very broad powers.
Gorr literally uses time manipulation to send his opponents back in time BFRing them. Kratos resists it. Think about it like this Gorr BFRs kratos by sending him back in time but he is not able to because Kratos resists time manipulation. Its pretty simple

Gorr literally uses time manipulation to send his opponents back in time BFRing them. Kratos resists it. Think about it like this Gorr BFRs kratos by sending him back in time but he is not able to because Kratos resists time manipulation. Its pretty simple
The literal one time in God of War where a character could send people to the past, Kratos didn't resist it for shit. What even is this argument? He resists direct manipulation on his person not time travel BFR use.
I just proved that Kratos literalyl resists the only wincon Gorr has.
No, you haven't but honestly, go off. The match's in grace anyway and if you can convince the voters to change it then be my guest. I'm tired of this back and forth that goes nowhere.

The literal one time in God of War where a character could send people to the past, Kratos didn't resist it for shit. What even is this argument? He resists direct manipulation on his person not time travel BFR use.
He resists time manipulation which is literally above time travel

Time Manipulation (sometimes called Chronokinesis) is the ability to control time itself. Examples include time travel, precognition, slowing down time, speeding up time, stopping time, etc. As time and space are connected, many users can also manipulate space.
No, you haven't but honestly, go off. The match's in grace anyway and if you can convince the voters to change it then be my guest. I'm tired of this back and forth that goes nowhere.
The match being grace doesnt mean anything when one side resists all of the other sides hax. Kratos resists time manipulation like you said which has time travel in it which Gorr uses to BFR his opponent anyways thats all.

He resists time manipulation which is literally above time travel

Time Manipulation (sometimes called Chronokinesis) is the ability to control time itself. Examples include time travel, precognition, slowing down time, speeding up time, stopping time, etc. As time and space are connected, many users can also manipulate space.
Can you actually address the fact that he's been BFR'ed temporally with no resistance rather than spam quotes from power pages.
The match being grace doesnt mean anything when one side resists all of the other sides hax. Kratos resists time manipulation like you said which has time travel in it which Gorr uses to BFR his opponent anyways thats all.
Sure buddy, sure.

Can you actually address the fact that he's been BFR'ed temporally with no resistance rather than spam quotes from power pages.
I never played Gow and thats inconsisty I guess in that case his resistance should be removed or something. Which game did Kratos get BFRed by time manipulation? Maybe it was layered?
Sure buddy, sure.
So by your logic kratos who RESISTS time manipulation will get BFRed by Gorr which uses TIME? I am done man.

I never played Gow and thats inconsisty I guess in that case his resistance should be removed or something. Which game did Kratos get BFRed by time manipulation? Maybe it was layered?
God of War 2. And again, he resists what's been showcased about his powers i.e. direct time acceleration, deceleration, stop and age manipulation.
So by your logic kratos who RESISTS time manipulation will get BFRed by Gorr which uses TIME? I am done man.
See above. And yeah.

Actually wait that is a big anti feat his time resistance should be removed from his demigod form then? Doesnt matter since ragnarok also resist it

Actually wait that is a big anti feat his time resistance should be removed from his demigod form then?
....I actually ******* can't with you.

He directly showcases resistance to those facets of time manipulation. Yet because an unrelated facet of it works on him, those resistances are invalid?

I can't forbid you from making CRTs but I can sure as hell guarantee you'd be clowned on then.

....I actually ******* can't with you.
Very mature
He directly showcases resistance to those facets of time manipulation. Yet because an unrelated facet of it works on him, those resistances are invalid?
So you are agreeing he has resistance to time manipulation and that this is a stomp? Case closed then! I am out of here 💀
I can't forbid you from making CRTs but I can sure as hell guarantee you'd be clowned on then.
Very mature

Tbh I agree with Shion...Kratos seems to resist time manipulation which is how Gorr BFRs. This is a stomp
Btw Planck, can you talk a little bit about how the time manip resistance of Kratos works?

Looking at where Kratos gets his time manipulation resistances from, seems to come from the Amulet of Uruboros, which doesn't move things through time, but moves time through things. AKA, what happened to Scott Lang in Endgame, when the time machine made him age up and down as they worked through the different things.

And looking at his space time resistance, it looks like he geets it from having durability high enough to withstand spacial tears from 2 beings able to open up holes in reality with their teeth/claws (Nidhogg and Garm), and from being able to still move slowly whil Heimdal did his slow down affect, albeit far slower.

So it seems that Kratos has shown resistance to time manipulation, such as beeing slowed down or aged/deaged by things, but looking at his profile he's not shown any resistance towards the 'temporal dump' where he gets plucked up from one moment in time and placed somewhere else, ergo Gorr's BFR should still work, unless him resisting time manipulation that's only slowing down time or having time 'affect the current moment different' also translates into him resisting temporal BFR.

Looking at where Kratos gets his time manipulation resistances from, seems to come from the Amulet of Uruboros, which doesn't move things through time, but moves time through things. AKA, what happened to Scott Lang in Endgame, when the time machine made him age up and down as they worked through the different things.
Its listed as Time manipulation which is higher than time travel (Gorr uses this) Someone who cannot be controlled by literal time manipulation should be directly superior to less strong version off time manip.
And looking at his space time resistance, it looks like he geets it from having durability high enough to withstand spacial tears from 2 beings able to open up holes in reality with their teeth/claws (Nidhogg and Garm), and from being able to still move slightly whil Heimdal did his slow down affect, albeit far slower.
Theres nothing about durability there btw. Kratos just resists literal time and space warps.

I am out man. I still think its a stomp but whatever. Like you guys literally said Kratos can blitz in seconds, slow down time, dodge all the attacks from gorr, understand what his shard does (BFR) and probably resists it. If this is not unfair Idk what is.

And looking at his space time resistance, it looks like he geets it from having durability high enough to withstand spacial tears from 2 beings able to open up holes in reality with their teeth/claws (Nidhogg and Garm), and from being able to still move slowly whil Heimdal did his slow down affect, albeit far slower.

So it seems that Kratos has shown resistance to time manipulation, such as beeing slowed down or aged/deaged by things, but looking at his profile he's not shown any resistance towards the 'temporal dump' where he gets plucked up from one moment in time and placed somewhere else, ergo Gorr's BFR should still work, unless him resisting time manipulation that's only slowing down time or having time 'affect the current moment different' also translates into him resisting temporal BFR.
Not only that. He also resisted the time manipulation in the light of alfheim, a short time in the light takes days in real time.

Not only that. He also resisted the time manipulation in the light of alfheim, a short time in the light takes days in real time.
That he didn't resist though, since he was still displaced relative to the Light. Granted, the Light is a higher-dimensional power that can affect the whole of the Nine Realms so that's likely just a case of higher potency.

Its listed as Time manipulation which is higher than time travel (Gorr uses this) Someone who cannot be controlled by literal time manipulation should be directly superior to less strong version off time manip.

Theres nothing about durability there btw. Kratos just resists literal time and space warps.
i agree shionAH argument

That he didn't resist though, since he was still displaced relative to the Light. Granted, the Light is a higher-dimensional power that can affect the whole of the Nine Realms so that's likely just a case of higher potency.
But doesn't light have time manipulation? Yes it have. (Light has more haxs But what matters now is time manipulation.)

Kratos resisted the haxes in the light, the power, and the light itself, didn't he? Yes, he resisted.

But doesn't light have time manipulation? Yes it have. (Light has more haxs But what matters now is time manipulation.)

Kratos resisted the haxes in the light, the power, and the light itself, didn't he? Yes, he resisted.
He objectively didn't resist the time dilation lol. He was pulled out of sync entirely with the physical world.

Kratos resisted most of The Light's effects but not that.

He objectively didn't resist the time dilation lol. He was pulled out of sync entirely with the physical world.

Kratos resisted most of The Light's effects but not that.
Doesn't kratos resist space-time manipulation? Or are only users of that ability not affected by the space-time manipulation that Kratos received from heimdall? If that's the case, you might be right, but I don't think so.

Doesn't kratos resist space-time manipulation? Or are only users of that ability not affected by the space-time manipulation that Kratos received from heimdall? If that's the case, you might be right, but I don't think so.
He does but you seem to forget that abilities can have higher levels of potency to them. The Light transcends the Nine Realms and its contents, predates reality and keeps entire planes of existence separated, it's very much above the standard in space-time manipulation.

He does but you seem to forget that abilities can have higher levels of potency to them. The Light transcends the Nine Realms and its contents, predates reality and keeps entire planes of existence separated, it's very much above the standard in space-time manipulation.
Does this mean that kratos can resisted the Gorr's space time manip?

If that's the case, Kratos stopms
(btw take me the cruel striker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back