• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Dragon-Kaiju: The Black Dragon vs The False King

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prince of Counters said:
That doesn't mean its combat applicable, that just means that Godzilla was damaging him faster than Ghi could regenerate. Visit other threads, the regen is absolutely combat applicable. That's what makes him hard to kill in the first place. Hell even in the past Godzilla couldn't put him down.

That's not cherrypicking? You're grasping for straws here now, what I'm talking about is cauterization and nothing else. I'm not ignoring any part of how fire works, fire and heat can cauterize wounds, thus stopping any methods of healing. Nobody insulted you either, stop acting like I called you stupid or anything because I did no such thing.
Why would I have to look at other threads when the regen being combat applicable is proven incorrect by the source material?

"I'm not ignoring any part of how fire works, fire and heat can cauterize wounds, thus stopping any methods of healing."

Dude, you are saying that fire burns cells, preventing them from regenerating. Burning at that level negates durability. Saying the fire burns at the cellular level = saying it negates durability.

"That's what makes him hard to kill in the first place. Hell even in the past Godzilla couldn't put him down."

Since when was the regen the reason Godzilla couldn't beat Ghidorah? The worst damage that Ghidorah took in the movie came from the bomb and Godzilla had no part in that. He clearly physically stomped Godzilla until Godzila ate the nuke and became strong enough to reverse the situation.

It's not incorrect by the source by the soruce material, you're grasping for straws and using your own assumptions whenever the only case where Ghidorah didn't Regen was when Godzilla was attacking him non stop with his nuclear pulse. You are quite literally the only person who thinks or has even stated that. Ghidorah was able to regenerate his head when Godzilla tore off his head in the ocean. Once more, Godzilla was damaging him faster than Ghidorah could regenerate. Ghi quite literally didn't even get the chance to heal up.

And no, cauterization doesn't ignore durability. Whenever a wound is exposed to high heat it wont close nor heal again. See Hercules burning the Hydra's cut off heads to circumvent the regen for example. Also the bomb isn't what injured Ghidorah, Godzilla tore the head off and the bomb was dropped on them afterwards, killing Godzilla while Ghidorah was perfectly fine and had healed his missing head. It's quite literally in his profile as well. So make a CRT if you think it's not combat applicable.

Yes, so Ghidorah can't regen while being attacked multiple times. Also known as a fight. Okay, I was wrong about the bomb being what blew off Ghidorah's head, I forgot that's the way it went down. So looking back at it, Godzilla rips the head off, they both get nuked, then Ghidorah leaves the water and sits down on a volcano to grow it back. It clearly takes time and is not as fast as you are suggesting. Can you give an example of Ghidorah regenerating in the middle of a fight and not after one that is over?

"You are quite literally the only person who thinks or has even stated that."

Appeal to Numbers.

"And no, cauterization doesn't ignore durability."

But killing cells does.

So I'm just here to clear up a few things.

1. Ghidorah can regenerate during a fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj_GRINCGu4=36s 2. Fire being a chemical reaction is basically mute since Ghidorah doesn't need Oxygen to survive, shown very clearly by the Oxygen Destroyer and fire needs Oxygen to be used. 3. Killing at the cellular level isn't good enough, Micheal Doughtery explained that Ghidorah's neurons are spead throughout his body like an octopus so you'd have to take out the whole thing very quickly or he'll just heal up and keep going.

Also Ghidorah's going to High 6B so...AP stomp.

Oh wait Nevermind it's like 162 Teratons

I was also wrong about the scaling chain so....

Nvm.

So if Schnee's number is accurate Acno would be like 4.5x stronger, discounting scaling chains of course.

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
1. Ghidorah can regenerate during a fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj_GRINCGu4=36s 2. Fire being a chemical reaction is basically mute since Ghidorah doesn't need Oxygen to survive, shown very clearly by the Oxygen Destroyer and fire needs Oxygen to be used. 3. Killing at the cellular level isn't good enough, Micheal Doughtery explained that Ghidorah's neurons are spead throughout his body like an octopus so you'd have to take out the whole thing very quickly or he'll just heal up and keep going.

Also Ghidorah's going to High 6B so...AP stomp.
1. Not sure what's being regenerated there, he just absorbs some lightning.

2. Then he wouldn't have been burned by Burning Godzilla.

3. You know we're not talking about Acnologia burning Ghidorah right?

DragonEmperor23 said:
1. Not sure what's being regenerated there, he just absorbs some lightning.

2. Then he wouldn't have been burned by Burning Godzilla.

3. You know we're not talking about Acnologia burning Ghidorah right?
1. Um...the giant holes in his wings? Did you even watch? Cause I timestamped it. 2. Radiation tears you apart at the atomic level. It's by no means the same type of damage. That's a very stupid claim. 3. Yes, you were.

............. thought this thread would be closed by now.

Ngl, where are the holes in his wings in that vid? Cuz I watched it 4 times and the only clear shot of them is when he absorbs the electricity and flexes them but there are no holes in sight. What is he healing from?

So radiation is dura neg then, yes? So why was Goji not disintegrating Ghidora everytime he opened his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back