• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Dragon-Kaiju: The Black Dragon vs The False King

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would if you were doing the Puny God scene, but you need the strength for that to actually hurt, Acno is not strong enough for that.

Also yes, Ghidorah can react, Ghidorah is a borderline contortionist in the way he can twist and form its body and can fly.

Skill can only allow you to do so much when you have the literal body of a Dragon.

Wait is Acno that much smaller? What stops Ghidorah from literally holding him in place with all his limbs? while his heads dig in?

But it doesnt need to hurt. It just needs to have enough force that you cant do anything in response which is dependant on lifting where Acno > Ghidorah

Him contorting when he wants to do something doesnt magically give him the lifting strength to reorient himself when he gets ragdolled through the air.

Dragons are even more skilled than their Slayers considering they are the ones who taught them and the moves are meant for a dragons physiology. If a four armed, three legged species makes a martial art specifically for their physiology, it getting adapted for a human doesn't make the human more skilled. Held back, out of practice Acno = serious Igneel > every other Dragon and Slayer we see in hth.

Yeah, some scans make him seem much larger but his dragon form is the same size as Igneel and Ignia whose hands can only grab around Natsu's torso down to his knees. This is also consistent eith kid Natsu being small compared to Igneel's head but not miniscule. Atlas is the size of Igneel and is shown to have a similar scale compared to Natsu, Zirconis being similar in size to both Atlas and Animus where Sonia, Human Acno and Natsu have the same size ratio to him etc etc. Even the Eclipse Gate which is 10-20m tall is consistent with this.

Ghidorah can't hold him in place because of the large gap in lifting and his small size makes it much harder for Ghidorah to catch him.

Controrting yourself absolutely does help with being grabbed as it allows you to slip through your grip

Problem with using lifting strength is that as Acno is trying to escape from GHidorah who is impaling him with his claws as he grips him, and if that wasn't enough, since Acno is much smaller and his wings are on his back, Ghidorah's claws will Tear at the wings making it impossible for Acno to fly.

Someone should request the lifting strength feat for Ghid. It seems really impressive to me.

Being smaller doesn't necessarily mean more agile, Rodan proved that against high tech fighter jets and Rodan put them to shame. Ghidorah was still able to fodderize Rodan despite Rodan being a God when it comes to air combat. Same for Mothra.

Schnee One said:
Controrting yourself absolutely does help with being grabbed as it allows you to slip through your grip

Problem with using lifting strength is that as Acno is trying to escape from GHidorah who is impaling him with his claws as he grips him, and if that wasn't enough, since Acno is much smaller and his wings are on his back, Ghidorah's claws will Tear at the wings making it impossible for Acno to fly.
Acno can use his telekensis to repel him, since he got more lifting feat

I just want to point out that Ghidorah didn't regen his whole body from a head he regen'd his head from the stump left on his body

Schnee One said:
Ghidorah should have class G for lifting Gojira tbh
The acno feat can increase even more if we have proper calc for aldron size.

Also @schnee your reasning for ghidorah is his size using which he can capture acnologia and his regn?

Yes

Seriously, I don't see anything Acno can use to beat his regen

I honestly think it's a stomp

Because Anon argued it for some reason based on Stamina even though Acno has to fight the dude for Days straight to kill him

No idea why.

I don't know why the regen is being treated as such a huge factor. Not only is the regen not combat applicable, but it also takes time. (I guess those two things are kind of the same.)

You counted? Did he regenerate his second head 44 seconds after Godzilla disintegrated it during his Burning Godzilla form at the end of the movie?

You're forgetting that he lost the head earlier than that. Him being able to regen his head 13 seconds after a fight is over doesn't help if he isn't able to do it during the fight.

Yeah from Godzilla, but he flew back and regenerated anyway.

A couple minutes (And that's higballing) is perfectly applicable on a fight, let alone one where Acno has no idea of his regen and is more likely to target his body then his heads.

DragonEmperor23 said:
You counted? Did he regenerate his second head 44 seconds after Godzilla disintegrated it during his Burning Godzilla form at the end of the movie?

The regen is absolutely combat applicable. All Kaiju can regenerate in the midst of battle. It's regenerating from just a head that takes awhile. His normal regen is pretty fast.

That's because that's above his paygrade? Being almost vaporized and turned into ashes is above what mid can repair. His enitre body aside from his head was vaporized. That argument doesn't mean any sense

If Im honest not only does this seem kinda mismatchy but Gojira should have been upgraded a while ago due to the meteorite feat.

"His enitre body aside from his head was vaporized"

No? Godzilla was literally standing on his chest. Someone with Low Mid can regen an arm that's been vaporized.

I argued that Ghidorah couldn't put Acno down fast enough before he got BFRd into RoT but then got told its win via death only.

No? Godzilla was literally standing on his chest. Someone with Low Mid can regen an arm that's been vaporized.

Blatantly incorrect. After Godzilla had finished his nuclear pulse spam there was no remains of Ghi's body aside from a head. You are thinking about the part where he didn't get the chance to regen during the assault. That's because he didn't get the chance not to mention basic science comes into play here, high levels of heat can stop someone from regenerating since it kills the cells.

The Prince of Counters said:

Blatantly incorrect. After Godzilla had finished his nuclear pulse spam there was no remains of Ghi's body aside from a head. You are thinking about the part where he didn't get the chance to regen during the assault. That's because he didn't get the chance not to mention basic science comes into play here, high levels of heat can stop someone from regenerating since it kills the cells.
He's standing on him right here.

"That's because he didn't get the chance not to mention basic science comes into play here, high levels of heat can stop someone from regenerating since it kills the cells."

That's not how it's treated here. If it was that case, then all fire manip would be durability negation as fire is a chemical reaction.

My dude your blatantly ignoring that's right before Ghidorah gets vaporized by the Nuclear Pulse The G-Man releases. And no, that's not durability negation. it's even a thing in real life that they use in medical practice.

The Prince of Counters said:
My dude your blatantly ignoring that's right before Ghidorah gets vaporized by the Nuclear Pulse The G-Man releases.
And? I'm talking about he didn't regenerate any of those wounds in a short amount of time, what part about him dying changes that?

"And no, that's not durability negation. it's even a thing in real life that they use in medical practice."

You can't talk about fire attacking the cells and say that it negates regen but not dura.

Because he's literally being bombarded by something faster than he could heal. The G-Man quite literally didn't give him any chance to regen. Also i absolutely can, heat kills off the cells on open wounds. Its called cauterization, i honestly thought you would have been able to tell considering how easy it is.

Exactly, so it isn't combat applicable.

"Also i absolutely can, heat kills off the cells on open wounds. Its called cauterization, i honestly thought you would have been able to tell considering how easy it is."

That's cherrypicking. You can't have the one part of how fire works and ignore the other. And even then, wasn't the oxygen bomb the thing that destroyed the head the first time? Wouldn't that have cauterized the wound by your logic? There's no need to start insulting me.

That doesn't mean its combat applicable, that just means that Godzilla was damaging him faster than Ghi could regenerate. Visit other threads, the regen is absolutely combat applicable. That's what makes him hard to kill in the first place. Hell even in the past Godzilla couldn't put him down.

That's not cherrypicking? You're grasping for straws here now, what I'm talking about is cauterization and nothing else. I'm not ignoring any part of how fire works, fire and heat can cauterize wounds, thus stopping any methods of healing. Nobody insulted you either, stop acting like I called you stupid or anything because I did no such thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back