• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Dragon-Kaiju: The Black Dragon vs The False King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unsure tbh

This Acno has access to his Flare which is a massive AoE attack that Ghidorah really can't compare to, and his got the AP advantage along with a scaling chain

But at the same time I don't know if Acno can beat his Regenerationn

Ghidorah via life drain and regen. It's also fair to point out that Ghidorah doesn't use magic so Acnologia's resistance and absorbsion are worthless.

3.9 Teratons

Also, where does the statement of Ghidorah regenerating his entire body from his heads come from?

So there's a difference but not as massive as I'd think.

Isn't that a regen far higher than Mid tho?

The Calaca said:
What's Ghid scaling to?

Massively above 3.6 Teratons. Ghi has a pretty good chain scaling himself.

Burning Godzilla >>> Energy Absorbed Ghidorah >>> Revived Godzilla >> base Ghidorah >>> Base Godzilla as of 2019 >>>> Base Godzilla of 2014 >> Muto Prime >> Female Muto >> Male Muto

That's not considering the other Titans, which Ghi can stomp even in his base form.

Hum... Acno scales above 4.2 Teratons by a good margin, but I'm not sure how big is it. Ghidorah since to have the upper hand there.

Does Ghidorah have a scaling chain for his AP? Cuz RoT Dragon > RoT Human > Dragon > FH Zeref >>> base Zeref > Dark August > Dragon Irene = 2.1 teratons. The gap between base Zeref and Dragon Irene is to the extent of him pulling off feats that she finds impossible despite her specializing in that magic while he only dabbled in it.

I wonder why it isn't in the profile.

Acno can't bypass that resistance, but if it's not on the profile it might not be combat applicable since it's a possibility.

AnonymousBlank said:
Yeah, I saw lol. This is why refreshing the page is important and not to leave it open for a good few minutes.

I ******* feel this on a personal level. Or whenever you end up looking away for three seconds and someone answers without you knowing.

Anyway.

Going out on a limb and assuming Acno is 2x stronger then Ghidorah since this is Ghidorah in base that regen is still a massive problem.

And Ghid seems to have a much bigger scaling chain with stomps in-between. I'm not sure Acno is the strongest here.

Do they actually say he can regen '''from''' a head? Because the profile say he can regen '''the heads''' and they can survive independently when severed. Thats a pretty big difference from growing a new body.

This takes place in Antarctica so Ghidorah can't absorb anything here.

Plus, Ghidorah flies all the time, especially against other flying opponents.

Ghidorah also regenerated while not being too taxing on stamina. He regenerated his head after fighting Rodan, Godzilla, and after being hit with a nuke to the face, said Nuke KO'd Godzilla.

So honestly, unless Acno can really AoE nuke Ghidorah repeatedly, I'm inclined to say his Regen gives him the win

That said, can Acno absorb his electricity?

Maybe? Is it normal lightning or what? Cuz Acno can nom the natural elements but has no need to since he chads on everything else and only eats magic to mock them. If Ghidorah is stronger then he will have to do it.

Acno has plenty of stamina already and with RoT being equal to FH ehich is limitless in supply, he can keep chugging for days at min.

Also can I just say that a nuke KOing country level Goji is dumb.

It's normal Lightning

The Nuke wasn't a normal nuke.

Stamina isn't going to be a factor, it's just that Acno has a long way to go to bypass it.

That said, Ghidorah can fight with fisticuffs just fine against flying enemies, such as Rodan.

@Anon

Idk about the natural elements part. Everything in Fairy Tail contains Etherino so it's hard to say if Acnologia is capable of eating 100% pure elements. As for Ghidorah he's weird and the origin of his lightning is weird, he does come from space so I doubt it's natural in any sense but in the same token it likely isn't magic. The nuke is pretty stupid but it's a nuke with hax, it destroys oxygen on an atomic level.

Anyway, giving this to Ghidorah

Acno has to constantly Flare his body constantly in order to bypass his Regenerationn, and given that Ghidorah can eventually get close and fight in CQC which makes it practically impossible for Acno to beat him since his physical punches will not overcome regen of that level.

Fisticuffs against Acno probably isnt the best choice since the dude murdered hundreds to thousands of dragons all of whom have martial arts to better use their magic in combat. With his lifting, Acno also ragdolls so hard if they grapple.

Ghidorah probably shouldn't be class M the dude can pick up The G-Man up into the upper atmosphere. That seems like a class G feat but I'm not good with calcs.

Acno is more skilled by great margin, but skill is not bypassing Mid Regenerationn

Even then there's only so much he can do, Ghidorah's other heads are there for a reason, two of them can continue to bite and dig into Acno himself while in CQC, especially since Ghidorah doesn't fight like a martial artist but more of a grappler (Wow I said that)

Acno only has so many options up close, extra limbs help

Plus, biggest issue, Acno has zero idea he can regenerate this well.

They aren't meant to overcome the regen, they keep Ghidorah from harming him since he bodies in cqc. Acno can just outlast and keep nuking considering his stamina isn't ending anytime soon or just BFR Ghidorah to RoT once he regains control of his body if the regen proves too much.

What does that do? Cause Ghidorah's other limbs can dig into Acnologia while one head and his arms can keep him busy.

So again, how does skill help with regen?

Anyway, like I wanted to say earlier

I may make a CRT for his regen, because if it's true he can regenerate from one head, then this match is a borderline stomp

So you mean to tell me that if I was constantly judo flipping you and recreating the puny god scene, you would be able to react properly and not just get beat into the floor? Acno is also absolutely tiny compared to Ghidorah and is smaller than baby Kong, so the heads even tagging him is a tall order even with speed equal.

Edit: Damn you Prince, nerfing Acno ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back