• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GEB wins

Night Praylaya and Obilivon stalemate. Since they are all essentially the same thing

It is an interesting battle. I suppose GEB wins because he is above baseline 1-As. Pralaya and Oblivion are baselines ones. Also they are very similar.

Jockey-1337 said:
It is an interesting battle. I suppose GEB wins because he is above baseline 1-As. Pralaya and Oblivion are baselines ones. Also they are very similar.
Nvm forget I said that. I misread Oblivion's profile.

Jockey-1337 said:
Of Paralaya and Oblivion who do you think is more powerful?

Dreaming Serpent said:
Jockey-1337 said:
Of Paralaya and Oblivion who do you think is more powerful?
50:50 IMHO

Does Oblivion have any feats against 1-A?If not then Pralaya should win because it was stated that she will claim an aspect of The Presence that existed before and created the multiverse

TheSandman31 said:
Does Oblivion have any feats against 1-A?If not then Pralaya should win because it was stated that she will claim an aspect of The Presence that existed before and created the multiverse

But on the other hand there is a thought that Oblivion is High 1-A because Oblivion is EMBODIMENT of outer void itself. Basically it is possible that Oblivion is Yog-Sothoth/Overmonitor level thing.

No, he is a baseline 1-A.Its been discussed before and the result is 1-A

I can say the same for Pralaya, look

But on the other hand there is a thought that Pralaya is a High 1-A because Pralaya is EMBODIMENT of outer void itself. Basically it is possible that Pralaya is Yog-Sothoth/Overmonitor level thing.

I can do the same for GEB

You're only a high 1-A if you transcend a 1-A like how a 1-A transcends an 11-B or maybe higher

Yeah, they are very similar. So as I said before: it is "50:50 IMHO"

> Pralaya is the Embodiment of Nothingness in DC Comics. Called "The Goddess of The Void", she is Non-Existence itself, the emptiness from which the entire Multiverse is born, and to which it always returns.

>
'Before the multiverse was... I was. At the end of all things... I wait. I am the void... The breath between life and death... Between death and rebirth. Between heaven and hell. My true form is beyond that which you see. I transcend form -- and shape and substance. This body... This realm... And everyone and everything IN it... Are my Creations.'

Return now to non-being... Feel the consciousness draining from you. Fell all that you are stripped away... Consumed. You are beyond loneliness. Beyond pain. Beyond even the memory of what you once were. Oblivion is all that -- and more. For unlike you... I have consciousness of what I am. I feel every ripple in the sea of eternal emptiness... Every ebb in the tide of eternal nihility. Death has his joys... As do Love, Eternity and the countless other cosmic deities who play their parts in the Divine Drama... But Oblivion... Has nothing.

Yeah, they're similar that's why the reason for Oblivion being possibly a high 1-A because he is similar to yog-sothoth isn't valid because the same can be said about Pralaya.

What gives Pralaya a slight edge here is that she actually has a 1-A feat by swallowing an aspect of the Presence that is something similar to her and the two of them are stuck in an endless cycle of destruction and rebirth of the multiverse

While Oblivion have 0 1-A feats because he's the only 1-A in Marvel

GEB wins everyone here except for GEB is baseline 1 A

presence = GEB >> archangels >>> oblivion = pralaya >> mother night

Back