• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
tumblr_pwyfxk8T6X1tjw0rpo8_r2_1280.png
main-qimg-5b6b80f0d19d5ff91c2795b541196d12-lq

Isekai at Peace got upgraded to 1-A recently, so I was curious to see how this match would go.

Both are at 1-A (Complete Shiro VS Transcendence Path MSPA Reader)

Both are in Character

Speed is Equalized

Who will win?

MSPA Reader:
Shallow Vernal:
Inconclusive (They become friends in the end):

And does he get anything that can circumvent her plot manipulation and immo type 8?
he has resistance to Plot Manipulation, said Resistance is one layer above baseline, he doesn't have anyway around Type 8 Immortality though, other than maybe BFR? (Which only works on contact, so Shiro could definitely do something before that happens.)

he has resistance to Plot Manipulation, said Resistance is one layer above baseline, he doesn't have anyway around Type 8 Immortality though, other than maybe BFR? (Which only works on contact, so Shiro could definitely do something before that happens.)
and does he has resistance to resistance negation?

The hax he obtains in his Pesterquest key (the Retcon Powers) are one layer above baseline tho, which include the resistances he gets in said key, how is resistance neg gonna bypass that?
Unless you means it's 1 layers above baseline 1-A resistance (not 1 layers of resistance) then he might've a chance

Then i guess the resistance negation might not work, okay

Well there's really not much Shiro could do, her complete form is a big fat unknown too so it's unclear what she's gonna do

So is he also HDE on 1-A level? If so then she can't do anything because the only thing that is 1-A is Epilogue.

The only thing I could see MSPA Reader doing in character is probably using BFR by teleporting Shiro to a Low 1-A or 1-A area

He does have his Fate/Plot hax, but most of his stuff that isn't BFR he does without realizing it, so maybe Incon?
Might be, since he can't really get rid of her in conventional way and Shiro probably can't put him down for good? Meh, maybe Shiro could win but it's more incon in my PoV but could be wrong

BDE can also be given to characters who aren't 1-A. I'm simply asking if his existance is also 1-A.
BFR won't work if it BFR's to a place that is only baseline 1-A she has unlimited range in 1-A.
From what I understand, his existence should be 1-A.
Yikes, then MSPA Reader doesn't really have a way of putting her down for good (unless he ends up using Plot/Fate Manip, but he does it mostly without realizing.)

Even if it has a mininal chance of happening it will happen considering the battle is going to last forever. So what does fate plot hax do? Can it incap Epilogue?

Not sure if the Retcon Powers could incap the Epilogue, the Fate Manipulation is dependent on what MSPA Reader does really, just by destroying John's copy of Sburb, he derailed the forces of fate, he can also change the consequences of his actions into stuff that's supposed to happen, which can be by an action or in the case of MSPA Reader, he can do at will. (It's already explained pretty well on the profile, and someone more knowledgeable could probably describe it much better than I could.) Not sure how it would go down in a fight like this tbh.

Looking pretty inconclusive right now.

If MSPA resists plot hax, would we then say he resists all applications of the Epilogue? I forgot how we deal with those sorts of causes, cause the Epilogue can do other stuff too like instant death, and existence erasure, and it's not limited to ending an entire phenomena, but can also focus on aspects of them ie memories, souls, minds etc.

Not necessarily, the Epilogue does end stories, but the accurate description of the ability is "the power to end everything", "an ability which will always stand at the end in all conditions".

When I see this I look at the description which is the end of everything by, well..closing a book and bringing a story to its end as its shown. So imo the death hax and EE are related to the plot, but the resurrection part of it probability isnt

She can manipulate the plot, closing the book, thus ending it, and reopening and rewriting it, that's all plot manipulation, but don't think herself being at the end of all stories, would really be like an "ability", it is, but what i meant is that that's due to her literal location because she is literally at the end in all conditions, which is her ability, hence why i am thinking just saying her ability is plot manipulation doesn't describe all that's going on.

The Death Manipulation doesn’t sound like it’s Plot based from what I’m seeing on Shiro’s profile, so it could probably work on MSPA Reader. Is the Death Manip passive or does Shiro have to activate it in some way?

From what ik in her complete form epilogue would be passive, probably the death manip too

I looked at MSPA profile he does have acaus 5 for now tho so I dont know if she can interact with it

The Death Manip doesn’t sound passive, even looking at the scan, it just has the chance to always hit, so MSPA Reader could possibly do something before that happens. But if it is passive, this thread is a stomp and can be closed

Back