• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the Strongest Tier 7-A: Keishirou Kyougetsu vs Lucetta Quetzl

He needs to hit her, she has abstract existence. Can he absorb abstract beings? Also, she can BFR him from range, which he needs to touch with his armor to absorb

Can't keishirou can harm/absorb 1-A beings?

Edit: Yes he can "This ability is powerful enough that he could absorb Tenma Numahime, a legionnaire of Tenma Yato, alongside all of her infinite variations when she used Shiori Kujou distortion, dodging all of her attacks and weakening her."

So tell me why lucetta doesn't get stomped?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Can't keishirou can harm/absorb 1-A beings?
Edit: Yes he can "This ability is powerful enough that he could absorb Tenma Numahime, a legionnaire of Tenma Yato, alongside all of her infinite variations when she used Shiori Kujou distortion, dodging all of her attacks and weakening her."

So tell me why lucetta doesn't get stomped?
They can, but has he shown the ability to absorb something as abstract as a song? Was she intangible at the time he absorbed her

Also, by the description on his profile, he needs to make contact with them. She can use her abilities before he uses his, since they are not contact based

Comparing an abstract that is song, vs a 1-A being who is walking universe

From the masada explanation page "Beings who reached taikyoku are transcendent in relation to any form of existence, any form of information, any form of duality, any form of time-space, regardless of its complexity, or its size. Taikyoku is the root of all things and phenomena, therefore, regardless if an impact is tangible, intangible, spiritual, mental, logical, verbal, nothing can affect them. To oppose the law, you are required to possess an equivalent or greater Taikyoku value to compete on a similar playing field as the Atziluth user.

Everyone who has reached Atziluth is a walking universe (the universes are Taikyoku and therefore "beyond dimensions"); atoms, spirits, planets, stars, the concept of the existence and nonexistence of all this is the all-encompassing ultimate reality, which is a Hadou / Gudou god. Even a drop of Gudou God's blood weighs more than celestial bodies. The very size at the same time does not depend on the physical dimensions, from a physical point of view the universe exists "outside" them. A god with a more powerful Atman, will actually have a universe that is much "larger and deeper" than other gods. "

Yes, but from how they are portrayed, they are not usually intangible, with the exception of those who have that as their actual ability. My point is, they are abstract, but they are not intangbily abstract.

Either way, this match works whether he can absorb her or not, because he must touch her, and she has hax that do not require contact and are ranged

All Taikyoku users are just laws, so they are even more abstract than Lucetta. This didn't stop Keishi from "lol absorption" her powers and existence.

Then fix his profile, because right now it says its contact based. If he doesn't require that then change it. Whether this is true or not they are not portrayed this way, abstract but not applicably intangible

>Abstract but not intangible

M8, you do realize that they are abstract, intangible and non-corporeal laws, right? He could absorb them even by touching an avatar.

Yeah, he touched an avatar. I guess that would be the best middle ground. Lucetta, however, does not have any kind of physical component that can be touched

Do you understand that the profile also specifies that he can circumvent the weakness contact thing by using stakes and darkness wave that also has his sucking properties?

Do you see the fact that he absorbed Numahime luck, life force and everything related to her, completely making her job her attack? And no, he didn't touch the avatar, he touched Numahime who literally is a conceptual being?

"Can absorb misfortune and redirect it towards his foes, can use his old ability from his previous incarnation to absorb anything (including things such as one's good fortune, life force, offensive and defensive power. This ability can also work on conceptual beings)"

It's on the profile

Moreover, Any Taikyoku user doesn't have a physical body in the true sense. They embody their own laws (same law that is on a 1-A scale)

Calling them not "intangible" doesn't even make sense for once. For once because they are 1-A but even ignoring the system of this wiki doesn't mean anything because they are non-corporeal. Shiori punched Akuro who didn't even bother to attack her. Result? Getting decomposed to bits just by touching him. It happens again when she punched Morei only to get burned. They don't have physical bodies at all, they just embodies their own law. And also, funny thing, this is just them restricting themselves

Keishirou absorbed a Taikyoku using Tenma

ALRF said:
Do you understand that the profile also specifies that he can circumvent the weakness contact thing by using stakes and darkness wave that also has his sucking properties?
Do you see the fact that he absorbed Numahime luck, life force and everything related to her, completely making her job her attack? And no, he didn't touch the avatar, he touched Numahime who literally is a conceptual being?

"Can absorb misfortune and redirect it towards his foes, can use his old ability from his previous incarnation to absorb anything (including things such as one's good fortune, life force, offensive and defensive power. This ability can also work on conceptual beings)"

It's on the profile

Moreover, Any Taikyoku user doesn't have a physical body in the true sense. They embody their own laws (same law that is on a 1-A scale)
How close do you have to be to get the succ?

Was this in his base? So he can "touch" abstracts?

I took th misfortune thing as an application of his similar power, not the shadow armor. Do you have scans that he can just point and absorb people the way he does with misfortune?

That's fine, but as I said before, this is created under the possibility that he could absorb her, but that she has better range and can inflict hax around his armor without contact

I am not gonna debate anything more than i said about the abstracts because that subject bothered me

Anything more can be either debated by others. Whether your points are right or wrong (As in even if you misinterpret a character ability or way of fighting i won't even care. Unless it bothers me) is not something that i care for since like i said, i only came here to talk about the abstract notion.

Sorry

Its fine. Tho if he can "touch" abstracts, then that should be added to his profile. I only learned recently that being abstract does not necesarilly make you completely incorporeal, which is why I am harping on this point

All you guys were doing were explaining that he could touch her and absorb her, but you haven't exactly explained how he is going to touch her before her hax BFR, Paralyze, or Broadway force him.

I'll count your vote for now, but you still need to explain

SchroKatze said:
By literally doing it passivelly? She is a song. If said song comes in contact with him, its the end.
The way her existence works, unless someone starts playing it near by him he will be Broadway forced to death before she gets absorbed, so that's just mutual destruction

She is more likely to BFR or paralyze before that happens either way

By their very nature a 1-A anything should be more abstract than a non 1-A thing.

Absorbtion and immortality, I believe.

I don't think that he has 1-A immortality, that's Habaki.

He has 1-A absorption/resistances tho

Iapitus The Impaler said:
All you guys were doing were explaining that he could touch her and absorb her, but you haven't exactly explained how he is going to touch her before her hax BFR, Paralyze, or Broadway force him.

I'll count your vote for now, but you still need to explain
Supernatural Luck

If a 1-A couldnt kill him after he absorbed the luck, you think this gurl will beat him first attempt no probs?

ABoogieYesSir said:
Keishirou FRA and the strongest 7-A is between Keishirous and Professor Paradox.
I still stand by the fact that Dantes would blitz professor Paradox. His NP is a higher form, and should be treated as such

Back