• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the Strongest High 3-A: D (VHD) vs Junko (Touhou Project)

Overlord775 said:
@Saikou
Junko is Omnipresent on a 2-B scale according to her profile tho

Anyway, D has only 2-C range, so he can't affect the whole Omnipresent form of Junko at the same time

also, his aura wouldn't work since her mind exists on a higher scale than what he has shown to effect, so if an universal part of herself gets turned phsyical she just goes "lolpurify" on herself and re-becomes abtract.

this is Inconclusive.
FYI D doesn't need to turn her physical, he can still hit Abstracts normally

And from what I can see Junko has only resisted being turned insane, not Lesbo auras

He would have to deal with her being Omnipresent tho

also, you missed the pint about how Junkoìs mind works on an higher scale and thus D doesn't have the capabilities to affect her with that hax.

Overlord775 said:
He would have to deal with her being Omnipresent tho
also, you missed the pint about how Junkoìs mind works on an higher scale and thus D doesn't have the capabilities to affect her with that hax.
You keep saying higher scale but you're not explaining what you mean

I feel like the issue with D's hax boils down to this:

-Can it affect an abstract on the scale of Junko? It's not just mindhax, but his NPI, his ability to make abstracts physical, etc. Him being able to turn an abstract that exists on the scale of several universes into a physical being doesn't mean he can do the same to Junko

Also, unless I'm wrong, none of those hax can outright delete an Abstract away. Meaning that it's possible that slowly yeeting Junko over each universe might not be possible, as his hax wouldn't be able to do much if they can't affect the entire abstract at once.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I feel like the issue with D's hax boils down to this:
-Can it affect an abstract on the scale of Junko? It's not just mindhax, but his NPI, his ability to make abstracts physical, etc. Him being able to turn an abstract that exists on the scale of several universes into a physical being doesn't mean he can do the same to Junko

Also, unless I'm wrong, none of those hax can outright delete an Abstract away. Meaning that it's possible that slowly yeeting Junko over each universe might not be possible, as his hax wouldn't be able to do much if they can't affect the entire abstract at once.
He has Conceptual Manip Type 2 and a bunch of other hax like Existence Erasure and Death Manip that can instantly put an Abstract down.

the problem is omnipresence. D's max range is 2-C, and not 2-B as of now (Might change in the future, but irrelevant to the current debate as it is)

Incon FRA aswell

Damn, I'm proud of my boi D

Edit: wait a minute, Full Vampire Form and Akashic Records are restricted ? Then he is the strongest tho

Dante Demon Killah said:
Incon FRA aswell
Damn, I'm proud of my boi D

Edit: wait a minute, Full Vampire Form and Akashic Records are restricted ? Then he is the strongest tho
Well yeah they're restricted

Had to keep it High 3-A

I understand, what I'm saying is that his Low 2-C transformation and his 2-C hax are abilities from his 3-A/High 3-A base key, in a battle without any restrictions, D is a Tier 3 that can transform and use Tier 2 AP and Hax

That's why I believe DMC1 Dante should have a chance of going in the 7-B Top 5, since, well, he has a 3-A Transformation lol

Dante Demon Killah said:
I understand, what 'I'm saying is that his Low 2-C transformation and his 2-C hax are abilities from his 3-A/High 3-A base key, in a battle without any restrictions, D is a Tier 3 that can transform and use Tier 2 AP and Hax
That's why I believe DMC1 Dante should have a chance of going in the 7-B Top 5, since, well, he has a 3-A Transformation lol
Ah

So D is getting his second Incon, huh?

Most of his battles ended like this in this site. Will he ever get a win? or lose?

Brunout said:
So D is getting his second Incon, huh?
Most of his battles ended like this in this site. Will he ever get a win? or lose?
We might actually have to redo D vs Baba.

back then his 3-A key was actually missing alot of shit because I overlooked some things. Right now I think he might stomp Baba

Back