• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Second Coming VS Monica Pinkston: Battle for the 6th Strongest Non-Smurf High 3-A

I really don't agree with there not being separate keys for TSC.

But anyway, this just looks like a versatility stomp.

Idk how the SCP deals with the immortality either.

I don't know if this adds too much, but Thuamatology in SCP does encompass a wide range of abilities.

How likely is it for Monica to start with the Showstopper? Because that seems to be the only thing capable of negating TSC’s powers for her to win. I should also note that in his awakened form, TSC is able to one-shot/stomp opponents he originally had trouble fighting in his base form.

Back