• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the Strongest High 3-A: D (VHD) vs Junko (Touhou Project)

Speed is equalized and both comabatants are High 3-A. D's Akashic Records are restricted, and he cannot transform.

D: 1 (Oblivion)

Junko:

Inconclusive: 8 (Bob, Overlord, Ega, Milly, Mrame, Brunout, Dante.Lord)

So the question is: can this guy die from being physically whacked and then having his soul physically whacked. Because hax is out of the question here.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
So the question is: can this guy die from being physically whacked and then having his soul physically whacked. Because hax is out of the question here.
He has Conceptual Mid-Godly so no. He also resists Soul Manip

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
D turns her into non-abstract and imposes his bicurous aura
Yes XD

I'm still proud of myself for making D's Gay Aura FRA an actual ******* wincon

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Yeah I corrected my self but D lacks the range to affect majority of Junko since she's omnipresent on a 2-B scale
Well D's Gay Aura is still a thing lmao

What's this bicurous aura though? I'm missing something here lol
So basically his Aura mixed with his facial features has extremely good Empathic Manipulation (And he looks hella feminine so it works on men as well).

Some feats for this is: He stood next to a group of Succubi with good Empathic Manip of their own, however his looks and Aura overhwhelmed the Succubi, to a point they looked like hags in comparison to his sheer beauty.

Furthermore his dad (Who has similar Empathic Manip shenanigans) fought a literal omnipresent eldritch diety from another plane of existence, and made it swoon over him.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
What's this bicurous aura though? I'm missing something here lol
In simple words: men turns into gay, and lesbians turns into straight
Wouldn't go that far.

It's more like he has the properties associated with both genders, so all those around him find the aspects of him attractive, thus making him open to multiple sexualities.

His feminine traits such as his beauty and elegance make him appealing to those attracted to women, while his Masculine traits such as his tall and imposing figure appeal to those attracted to men.

He's meant to be androgynous and hard to tell the gender of, when mixing these aspects.

There is actually even a theory out there that he might be a full-blown hermaphrodite

Now guys this is not sexy vampire thread.

I give everyone 5 seconds before I close this thread because rip.

Now guys this is not sexy vampire thread.
I give everyone 5 seconds before I close this thread because rip.
Lol, well his Empathic manip still is part of the debate at the very least.

We need to know if it Incaps, since he doesn't have the range to affect someone with 2-B omnipresence

>There is no one in High 3-A. It's how Touhou managed to get any spots at all.

Someone should fight King Ghidorah. He might actually stand a chance since he "stomped" the likes of Discord and Bill Cipher via being 4D.

But eh, seems like a stomp in D's favor. I legit think he soloes Touhou.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
>There is no one in High 3-A. It's how Touhou managed to get any spots at all.
Someone should fight King Ghidorah. He might actually stand a chance since he "stomped" the likes of Discord and Bill Cipher via being 4D.

But eh, seems like a stomp in D's favor. I legit think he soloes Touhou.
Oh yeah I forgot about Ghidorah.

Well theres kind of a debacle going on with Composites atm, so it might be better to use Anime Ghidorah in his High 3-A key rather than Composite

It's not like Ghiorah will remain High 3-A long anyway. He's a blatant case of "random higher D statement to give higher stats", which is the reasons why the system was revised.

It's not like Ghiorah will remain High 3-A long anyway. He's a blatant case of "random higher D statement to give higher stats", which is the reasons why the system was revised.
I do remember that, but isn't his High 3-A itself coming from something to do with Infinite Energy?

Well no

He ACTUALLY has evidence of being legit higher dimensional, so don't just assume that Saikou.

Like they literally cannot affect him and all that gravity waves and his mere shadow and 3-D shadow/presence causing ripples in space-time.

I saw the screenshots. And they're not enough.

Anyway it's besides the point.

Can't D just...move to other universes and eventually take her out entirely?

Ehh talk it out with Weekly then. Seems legit to me but whatever.

Also yeah I think he can do that (His hax list is unbelievable!)

Well this D does have dimensional travel but uh...

Thats gonna be a kinda unorthodox end to the battle ngl lmao

@Saikou

Junko is Omnipresent on a 2-B scale according to her profile tho

Anyway, D has only 2-C range, so he can't affect the whole Omnipresent form of Junko at the same time

also, his aura wouldn't work since her mind exists on a higher scale than what he has shown to effect, so if an universal part of herself gets turned phsyical she just goes "lolpurify" on herself and re-becomes abtract.

this is Inconclusive.

Back