• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the strongest 10-A (Speed Equal)

Well the HRE mentioned on Yogiri's page tried to go back in time, to not commit the action/thought process which lead to its inevitable death....but no matter what, Instant Death clung to it and annihilated its existence.

Basically from what i can get, once he thinks "die" you are screwed cause there is no way to reverse it, it's unavoiable even if you went back in time to before yogiri used his ability, cause yogiri's ability is beyond fate itself.

I see. Well Giorno should be able to at least hold off from that outcome with GER. Whether or not he could stop the death, he could at least hold off the death from happening long enough to incap o kill Yogiri. Cool Match. For these reasons, I vote Giorno

Not really seeing how that helps though, at best it's inconclusive, GER's death is basically a fixed outcome/event, it won't change whether or not yogiri dies or is incapacitated.

This is Low 2-C death hax that erases it's targets from existence and can even kill concepts and ideas, and is beyond fate, and it killed something that literally had space-time as apart of it's body and can swallow universes.

@Yung Mildy curious now, is instant death just yogiri going around stomping ppl?

@CP

Pretty much. It's mentioned a few times that if someone is significantly faster than Yogiri, they can catch him off gaurd (Hasn't happened yet)....but that's questionable since he's killed a character with passive hax, sages (Who can move faster than the eye), and the HRE which is beyond space-time...

Yogiri could win if he gets the word off. However, all his hostile intent will constantly get nulled and he'll never be able to say the word. In the meantime, GER hits him and he dies infinitely.

Voting Giorno.

@Tactical Is GER hax passive?

I don't really remember it functioning like that, this is speed equalized after all so it's speed shouldn't matter, obviously if it's not equal GER would blitz, but it is equal so nothing really stops yogiri from thinking die.

Also still think yogiri's hax is above what GER can null, GER has High 3-A hax, while Yogiri's is Low 2-C lowballing, and it destroys concepts.

@Tacticle

Yogiri needs to think "die", and the moment he thinks it, it's irreversible. And in this case since the speed is equal thoughts are superior to actions.

Yogiri thinks "die" the second he senses any killing intent at all. Which comes from either actions or thoughts....so regardless it's very likely that he would get the thought of before Zero reset is used.

@Iaptius Proof? Don't remember that being stated in part 6, it's certainly has infinite speed, but it being passive is the first i am hearing of.

GER hax is limited 4-D, not 4-D, yogiri's hax is still superior imo, the only question is whether he gets it off first.

@Lapitus

Hmm...So is it activated the same as other stands powers in Jojo...Like Dio's time stop? (Haven't seen part 5)

If both hax go at the same time ie a thought GER loses imo, it's not beating concept hax, yogiri's hax nulls things too, but again it's Low 2-C hax, not seeing how GER hax which is only High 3-A will null it if both happen at the same time.

It didn't raise a finger when it undid Diavolo's actions and will power. It isn't technically passive, but it is automatic, and thus functionally passive. GER automatically undoes all actions done against Giorno and negates will power. All without its user having any knowledge

His is higher, but not so superior that Giorno's hax wouldnt work

Actually, I forgot about that...lol...Yogiri could probably null Zero reset then kill GER.

Edit: He's "killed" magic, and miasma of a Demon Lord before.

@Iaptius If it just instantly automatically reacts to actions taken against it, nulling them then that means it would be reacting to yogiri's hax which has already gone off, in which case GER is still screwed.

You have to prove GER's High 3-A causality, death and willpower hax, is better than Yogiri's Low 2-C, existence erasure, power nullification, reality warping, concept manipulation, instant death hax.

I am not seeing how it is, so voting for Yogiri.

Small problem on Yogiri's page. It says Immortality Type 3 yet I don't see any Regenerationn on his page.

It's immortality negation..

But this isn't the first time people have been confused by that, so it should probably be changed to "Immortality Negation (Types)"

From Yogiri's profile:

"Has reacted to characters who can move much faster than the eye can see, killed a Demon Lord and his passive miasma which would have killed Yogiri, killed the Heavenly Record Eater's true form before it could kill him)"

So technically the hax by Yogiri has subsonic speed (faster than the eye) while the speed of the said demon's "passive hax" from casting to hitting target is unknown. I can automatically spell a killing curse to fire a magic bullet that travels a distance for a time and "immediately, passively kills a target upon contact with the said bullet". That still consumes time despite being said to be immediate and passive.

Whereas the speed for GER is MFTL+.

And the Low 2-C scaling is really questionable as we do not have a proper profile for the Heavenly Record Eater that was being "immediately killed" with it. Not even a page scan with English translation. In fiction, "god slayers" and "reality warper slayers" like Kratos and Sonic can be just High Multi Continental or Multi Solar System in attacking power. The validity of Low 2-C for Yogiri is questionable at the first point.

Speed is equalized, so speed is irrelevant.

I have seen the chapter with the Heavenly Record Eater, Low 2-C is legit, space-time itself is apart of it's body.

TacticalNuke002 said:
In any case, I don't think Yogiri can get his hax out before GER nulls his intent to do so via willpower reset.
If they are both thought based, then they would activate at the same time.

Back