• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 4th strongest non-smurf Low 7-C! Ainz Ooal Gown vs Garen Crownguard!

Even by LoL standards there are way stronger Low 77-CS than gwren but okay, how good is Ainz' power null resistance?

Even by LoL standards there are way stronger Low 77-CS than gwren but okay, how good is Ainz' power null resistance?
Who is the strongest Low 7-C LoL character that ain't a smurf, ill use them. And I'm uncertain, I'll call one of the Overlord peeps here

Actually he does have smurf resistances, can't be used. Though if he could he would stomp the happy holidays out of Ainz

Anyways for the match with Garen, he has nothing to stop TGOALID, time stop, or getting nuked from orbit. Resistance does not equal immunity, and worst comes to worst Ainz can still fly in Perfect Warrior and just snipes the happy holidays out of Garen until death

Anyways for the match with Garen, he has nothing to stop TGOALID, time stop, or getting nuked from orbit. Resistance does not equal immunity, and worst comes to worst Ainz can still fly in Perfect Warrior and just snipes the happy holidays out of Garen until death
All of Ainz's stuff is magic based is it not?

All of Ainz's stuff is magic based is it not?
Not everything, his skills aren't magic based, but those are all things Garen resists, about the only thing Ainz will actually be able to use outside of TGOALID is Time Stop because I'd like to see that be power nulled without proof

Perfect Warrior just takes away Ainz's magic outright, replacing it with Warrior shit, which happens to include ranged weapons, and Ainz also has a flight necklace
No

Not everything, his skills aren't magic based, but those are all things Garen resists, about the only thing Ainz will actually be able to use outside of TGOALID is Time Stop because I'd like to see that be power nulled without proof
Garen's power null can null the likes of Zilean

Ainz' items arent magic? I couldvsworn they were

Garen's power null can null the likes of Zilean
time stop is out then, has Garen nulled death magic? And how good is his resistance? Because Ainz's death magic laughs at weaker resistances, and this isn't taking into account TGOALID which kills shit like rocks and the air when paired with an instant death spell.

If Ainz notices none of his magic working he would probably activate Perfect Warrior, put on his flight necklace and start sniping Garen to death with a ranged weapon, which i see no real counter to on Garen's page, and hundreds of Kilometers is only vertical, how vertical does it need to be?

His null can null th Black Mist which is planetary death hax that affects inanimate objects and spirits yes

What exactly does he snipe with? And are you positiv that his items arent magic?

His null can null th Black Mist which is planetary death hax that affects inanimate objects and spirits yes

What exactly does he snipe with? And are you positiv that his items arent magic?
Should be enough yeh

Ainz can create items, armor, and weapons, a dang bow shouldn't be out of what he can create when he made a full suit of armor and two great swords with a single cast of the spell required, which Garen isn't getting close before Ainz realizes thst his spells have no effect and resorts to his other methods of playing keepaway, because Garen looks like a dang warrior, Ainz is going to avoid close quarters at all costs. I am positive that Ainz's items arent magic, the only thing that Is a maybe is the flight necklace but I don't see the range to touch Ainz in the air outside of a specific ability

And the actual items Ainz creates are explicitly not magical, before you say that

Are his ranged attacks scaled to his physicals tho? His profile says he's only Low 7-C physically, not with a bow

Actually has Ainz ver even done such a tactic befor? Is he shown to be proficient at all with a bow?

Ainz's weapons mostly downscale from his physicals, the profile is a bit confusing I know, well outside of what he pulls from the treasury of Nazerick but that shit can get real fucky and he doesn't have that here cause prep exclusive

He shot shalltear with a bow during their fight, granted that was an energy bow but Ainz did have proper Archer form when shooting it, I would know, I've shot a bow, so yeah Ainz in Perfect Warrior is at least decent with a bow

So its a normal bow or...? Should also point out that arrows arent likely to do much of anything given Garen's regen, dura amping, and his general indifference to arrows being shot at him on the battlefield with how casually h ither dodges them or just walks them off

Is the energy bow magic?

I see

So again, how reliably can these arrows put him down? Because Garen has a ton of defnsive and sustainability options that would mak trying to kill him with a bow xtremely difficult

They won't reliably put him down outside of just beating him down due to the AP gap, but Garen still needs to hit a flying target, which he only has 1 thing to hit that kind of target

Honestly this is looking uncertain, depending on the AOE of that hundreds of Kilometers attack Garen wins, but if it doesn't have much AOE Ainz dodges due to speed equal

They won't reliably put him down outside of just beating him down due to the AP gap, but Garen still needs to hit a flying target, which he only has 1 thing to hit that kind of target
Ainz has higher AP than Garen?

I mean Garen is kind of a tactical genius traind in a ton of different weapons including bows and javelins, i know its kina moving into th realm of assumption but it shouldnt be too hard for him to just find something javlin-esque to throw at Ainz
Honestly this is looking uncertain, depending on the AOE of that hundreds of Kilometers attack Garen wins, but if it doesn't have much AOE Ainz dodges due to speed equal
Technically Garen's profile is outdated in that regard, its shouldnt b solely vertical, that attack is summoning a smiting sword from Kayle, it can be shot basically anywhere in Kayl's range

Ainz has higher AP than Garen?

I mean Garen is kind of a tactical genius traind in a ton of different weapons including bows and javelins, i know its kina moving into th realm of assumption but it shouldnt be too hard for him to just find something javlin-esque to throw at Ainz

Technically Garen's profile is outdated in that regard, its shouldnt b solely vertical, that attack is summoning a smiting sword from Kayle, it can be shot basically anywhere in Kayl's range
Ainz is at 1.47 Kilotons, and his created weapons are lower then that

perhaps he could create one, but that would be pretty hard when getting sniped at

then the dodging point still stands, pretty hard to hit someone at a range in speed equal without Danmaku

Garen is 5.6 kilotons and has a passive 15% damage reduction that he can actively increase to 35%

Wouldnt that be the same for Ainz tho? If someone is throwing or shooting stuff at him he'd have a hard time getting a proper shot off

He wouldnt be expecting it though plus th sword is giant

Yep

Correct mostly, Ainz just has to think to make the bow though

Like how giant, and Ainz would expect a nasty trick from a warrior

Frankly we need to consider Garen running out of his several days worth of stamina at this point since they seem dead even for just not dieing to the others attacks

Honestly if this is going to just devolve into Ainz just floating out of Garen's reach and waiting for him to die how exactly is this fair?

Don't think it is, anyone with resistance to Time Stop and Death Manip in Low 7-C league of legends who doesn't stomp Ainz?

Now that I can get behind, Overlord having fights in Low 7-C, anyways I dont think any Overlord Low 7-C would make this more fair

Now that I can get behind, Overlord having fights in Low 7-C, anyways I dont think any Overlord Low 7-C would make this more fair
Funnily enough it would legitimately be easier to list who wouldnt be getting these resistances as that list is super short

Back