• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 4th Non-smurf 6-A

With the slight downgrade of the Naruto top tiers another opportunity for them arises.

Sheer Arrogance vs Greed

Madara Uchiha vs Commissioner R

Strongest 6-A versions

Battle takes place on a barren planet.

SBA

speed is equal

Madara "I still have more abilities just give me a sec" Uchiha: 3(UchihaSlayer96, Zencha9, Arcker123)

Commissioner "Even I dont know if I am good or bad" R:

Incon:

Last edited:
Well, I don't see anything on R's profile that would counter or resist either Limbo or the TSOs, so I think those are Madara's easiest and most obvious win cons.

Before I give Madara my vote though, I'll wait to hear what the other side has to say. Also, how does R's Greed work? Does it require physical contact?

yes it require physical contact iirc
edit: but i'm not the best when to comes to GOH because i heaven't read it in so long it's better to ask @Sir_Ovens

Well, I'll wait on confirmation for the EE thing.

For now, Madara also has sealing and genjutsu as potential win cons.

Well, then we'll wait for confirmation on whether or not Greed can resurrect from getting EE'd or not.

In the meantime, I guess sealing via CT could work?

It cant ressurect from EE. I am 90% sure.

Also what makes greed mindless I have seen the claim a few times with no evidence.
not sure probably due to how greed acts and i didn't find any particular scan that says it's mindless

tbh i don't think mind hax will work but balls spamming should work so i'll vote for madara via B A L L S

Well, then I vote Madara via TSO, potentially mindhax, Limbo, and overall skill/versatility adavantage.

I dont think anything implied it was mindless.
787959747461644299.png

Back