• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle For 1st Place Non-Smurf Low 6-B: Mordekaiser vs Liliana Vess

The level of "will be fine without one for a little while". Her soul wasn't owned by her, still acted against those dudes. She can also use counterspells or the Chain Veil to make it just not happen.

Her main thing is death manip. He seems to have no resistance.

Thwy dont really need to be.

Wokistan said:
Thwy dont really need to be.
well there is also the fact that to affect him directly you need cross dimensional range with your abilities since he actually exists in the death realm, the armour is just a puppet.

Also if he captures her soul he would literally be able to resummon her as a minion. So it would end up being her vs herself + Morde.

She already kills demons despire them just being black mana in their priest state and even able to reform from that, and being a Planeswalker can just go across the multiverse id she wants.

Her soul isnt even owned by her rn. He'd have to take it from Nicol Bolas. Also would still need to get past counterspells and the Chain Veil.

She can certainly try but going into the realm of death would erase her, it'd be like standing in the blind eternities but immensely more potent and for much longer, and in the realm of death he has a several million strong army of soldiers nearly as strong as himself

Wokistan said:
She already kills demons despire them just being black mana in their priest state and even able to reform from that, and being a Planeswalker can just go across the multiverse id she wants.
Her soul isnt even owned by her rn. He'd have to take it from Nicol Bolas. Also would still need to get past counterspells and the Chain Veil.
I dont see how the black mana thing has to do with what I said, I mean that he himself is not literally there much like how her soul is apparently held by Nicol Bolas. Also he is capable of binding realm travellers to a realm so he could simply do the same to her. And like Weekly said if she tries to come to the death realm she gets passively EEd. he could even bind her there so that she has no way out. His stamina is far above Lillianas he could just keep spamming moves till she runs out. Binding her to a realm means she has no means of getting out and resting.

Morde Seems to win this more times than not, seeing as how in order for Liliana to even attempt to actually hurt Morde she needs to got to him in the Spirit Realm, which will passivley EE you upon entry. He seems much more prepared for things like this, with a nigh infinite army of spirits, and the fact that he can keep her from leaving, just letting the the Realm destroy her by its self with no real need for him to intervene.

And im not gonna say Liliana never has a chance, just that Morde wins this way more often than not.

So what are the feats of EE for Morde again? Since if Lilianna just needs to bap with one spell, and soul manip doesn't do anything, how does Morde win?

If Lilianna can't kill Morde without going to The Death Realm, Morde can't kill Liliana outside of it, then it's just a stand-off where neither will go to the other.

I'm not sure what made people forget that it had been agreed to remove Tier 6 from the MtG profiles for ages now, and we're mostly just waiting on finding new lower tier placements for neo-walkers to replace that tier with.

Dargoo Faust said:
I'm not sure what made people forget that it had been agreed to remove Tier 6 from the MtG profiles for ages now, and we're mostly just waiting on finding new lower tier placements for neo-walkers to replace that tier with.
Neowalkers have consistent tier 6 feats actually

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo I actually found a few mor supporting tier 7 and 6 feats for Neowalkers
Post them, preferably.

Although I'll take this to your wall since I'd perfer not having it Thanos-snapped with the forum move.

Back