• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle between H1C shield

What Sirin can do to bypass Accel vector barrier? I think this match could be incon due to either Siri & Accel cant harm each other

Afaik sirin has passive corruption and disease , she can trun real objecr in to illusion that can bypass anything in real space , does acce can reflect illusion ?

It depends on how Accel esper power reacts to honkai energy , but I'm quite sure he can't kill her as an abstract existence

Well if we consider illusion as their definition they are just light distortion so they would get reflected but obviously this is no the case and is more like phasing matter right ?

It's not conventional illusion there's non-existence object turned by her subjective reality not an hologram or somthing else comprised of light

Obstacle in real space could't do anything to it , they just pass throught every substance in reallity

If the process uses energy then it should still be reflected, the barrier still refelct object being either created or teleported inside it and reflect phasing attacks too (even selective ones)
As said above it depends on the interaction with honkai energy

Honkai energy is just one of varies abilities of honkai they use energy to corrupt or infecting opponent , other skill is not neccesary to processing with energy , like her subjective reallity she can turn herself to NEP by without to use energy

so more her basic attack can ripped out part of reallity and space it could be acce weak point ?

That wall of text profile
Immortalities

Incon or stomp in her favor, either way Accel can't win unless the conditions are KO so it's pointless to argue for if Accel wins here. We can only argue if he can incon. Very gud match.

Incon or stomp in her favor, either way Accel can't win unless the conditions are KO so it's pointless to argue for if Accel wins here. We can only argue if he can incon. Very gud match.
Can you give a reason for his incon ?

There's way too much to cover and I have 0 knowledge of Honkai, so I can't. All I can tell you from what I skimmed is that :

Energy Manip, Honkai Energy Specifically, just sounds like AIM in the same way that Kazakiri is an aggregate of AIM in the Imaginary Numbers District. It's still energy so attacks of that vein will not matter regardless of how high of a dimension scaling it's pulled from considering Accel's field protects from all dimensions.

That's the only thing I have confidence in. Like I said, it's a stomp match where Accel has no win conditions and the best you can do is argue an incon which is unlikely.

Can he KO her? If she stands still and just generates her barrier, then yes he can. Can he perma kill her? No.

The odds are like 2/10, you won't get far with this match up.

Hmmm....i think it stomp for her so

One thing i disagree is he can KO her along with her shield , how he can do that ?

(Can create an Imaginary barrier which completely immunes to regular attack or even the like of Pseudo-Eden star),

I'm assuming this is it. The barrier doesn't matter when he can use remote vectors to pop her head 360 degrees off her body. He'd just be controlling her own body's vectors, not having to go past the barrier. Durability is irrelevant when the vectors being used are her own.

Possible , her barrier would protect her in 360°dgree even from H1C angle . She can tanked abstract power with her shield like conceptual , space-time ... etc mostly relating to honkai power

But it's not an outside force attacking from any angles. It's her own power, so it doesn't matter what angle or dimension she protects from. Accel lifts his hand and her head pops off because it's her own body's durability and forces acting against her. Accel is just influencing what is already there and as far as I can tell she has no feats of nulling her own self destruction from her own energy. There is no 'direction' or 'angle of attack', so it doesn't have to go through anything and it's abusing her own durability against her.

Actually, he doesn't have to lift his hand either. He can just think it. Now that I'm thinking about it, Accel can actually win if the condition is just KO, but he cannot put her down so he either loses eventually after she regenerates or we just consider it an incon.

You can count KO on win condition for everythread if the maker of thread wasn't restricted.

Oh, is that so? I guess I'd say Accelerator thinks then, since he only needs to think to use his ability and the speed is the same. Does she have any thought based abilities to counter this?

It's naturally on our wiki site KO can use on wincon it was listed on SBA

She have thought base subjective reality turn herslef to NEP , in basically most of it is thought based

Is she likely to do it immediately? Is there timelag? She'd need to do it immediately otherwise she'd be defeated. If she can then I guess she can throw out one of her hax or something after the fact and she'd win.

Actually KO depends on the time the opponent is incapacitated (same as bfr) so it should still be inconclusive as 1 he can't really put her down permanently and 2 she can regen back , at least the profile does not mention any long time lag

At least we can going with that , i think put her down is hard she can turn her body to NEP

Back