• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle Between Empire's. The Galactic Empire vs. The Gem Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something I've wanted to make for awhile, a galactic scale war between 2 empires. This'll have to be more on the "fun" side though, as there isn't much information about the Gem Empire that has been revealed yet, so that information will have to come from knowledgeable members on Steven Universe.

(A page for the Gem/Homeworld Empire doesn't exist so I can't link one, honestly one should probably be made but whatever.)

-Canon Star Wars only

-The Empire and Gems have access to technology up to High 6-A

-Darth Sidious and Darth Vader will fight for the Empire and Blue and Yellow Diamond will fight for Homeworld

Galactic Empire: (0 votes)

The Gem Empire: (0 votes)

GalacticEmpire
Diamond Authority symbol previous

It absorbs the collective consciousness of all organic and inorganic life on a planet, im currently making a profile for it

WeeklyBattles said:
It absorbs the collective consciousness of all organic and inorganic life on a planet, im currently making a profile for it
Well, I've limited both sides to only having up to High 6-A tech, and a weapon that can wipe out a whole planet's species sounds like it might be above that.

Wiping out a whole species can easily be done with High 6-A, unless dudes are burrowed real deep into the planet for some reason.

You aren't using a profile based on Canon though.

^Literally that.

Everything on this profile comes from Legends. You can't just say "This profile has EU stats, but we're only using canon versions." It doesn't work that way.

Paul Frank said:
So sidious solos then
Vader solos. Sidious has more important things to do than this.

@King Please do show me Vader having a resistance to the kind of mind hax the Gems have with the Harmony Core

This profile is Legends.

Planetary mindhax is so common at Vader's level that it isn't even funny.

Its superior mind hax to what Star Wars has shown, mind haxing someone by mind controlling them and mind haxxing someone by removing their consciousness entirely are two TOTALLY different things. If Vader hasnt resisted something like that then you cannot argue that he can resist it just because hes resisted inferior mind hax,

I don't think removing your mind is better than controlling 7.6 billion minds...

Completely and totally removing 7.6 billion people's consciousnesses > Mind controlling 7.6 billion people

It isn't just him resisting it via will or something, though. Characters in SW have mental blocks that stop mindhax from touching them to begin with.

"Superior mind hax to what Star Wars has shown" is also not true, seeing as (last I recall) Vader scaled somewhere into the trillions range as far as both mindhax and mental defense were concerned. And people at his level aren't even the most powerful mind manipulators in the setting.

Of course, if this is a battle in space (which would be necessary if we're using High 6-A SW tech), he could just shut off the Harmony Core from an interstellar distance, seeing as far weaker Force users in the setting can manipulate droids and shut down technology with their telepathic powers. That's also assuming he doesn't just mindhax a large portion (if not the entire) Gem fleet before the Harmony core can even be used. Hell, he could just mindhax the beings in command and be done with it, with no trouble at all.

@King Cool, the Harmony Core would bypass that by removing his mind entirely

The Harmony Core isnt technology, its a glowing rock

That isn't how it works. If it isn't potent enough to get past his mental shields, it won't reach him.

The thing about him just mindhaxing the entire fleet from an impossible distance also still stands.

@Wright I know that but i seriously want scans of Star Wars characters resisting something like the Harmony Core because from what i was just told, arguing that they can resist their consciousnesses as a whole completely removed is serious wank

Control isn't the only thing mindhax can do in the EU. I'd also say control of trillions>removal of billions anyways. Both are negative effects acting on the mind of the user against their will, but one is over a greater scale.

There's also the matter of a focused potency. EU mind users have demonstrated the ability to focus all their mental potency into one mind, but I don't believe the harmony core has done the same. It's also not like a constant control thing if it just absorbs everyone, so it can pretty easily be a comparatively basic level with a huge range.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Wright I know that but i seriously want scans of Star Wars characters resisting something like the Harmony Core because from what i was just told, arguing that they can resist their consciousnesses as a whole completely removed is serious wank
It's still planetary mind hax, how it's applied doesn't matter. Literally everytime anyone resists any mindhax from a 5-B Star Wars character is a good enough showing to beat it.

Saying star wars characters can resist having their consciousnesses permanently ripped out because they resis mind control is wank to the highest degree

Saying Steven Universe even holds a candle to any level of Star Wars mindhax is wank of the highest degree. Prove that application matters.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
^Literally that.

Everything on this profile comes from Legends. You can't just say "This profile has EU stats, but we're only using canon versions." It doesn't work that way.
Vader solos. Sidious has more important things to do than this.

Okay, so am I missing something, like I'm pretty sure Sidious and Vader both have a separate key on their profiles for the Disney Canon, the first key on Sidious's profile is referred to as his canon version, I said SW is only using their canon versions. If I put Sidious in a match and say that, he's in his High 7-C form, you can't use abilities and stats from his other 4-C keys to justify him winning/losing. That's why separate keys exist right?

The Galactic Empire profile you're using is based on Legends. In order for "SW is only using their canon versions" to be a thing, you'd need a profile that has canon stats on it. (Which we don't have. For some reason.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back