• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh No he didn't

He said what 682 can adapt from and survive, not win.

None of it explains how he wins considering 682s offense is crap and Batman has a month of prep.

And Batman with a month of preparation comes up with I don't even know how many ways to say "Begone"

Batman could nullify High-Godly + Type 8 but I'm unsure how high green is in dimensions compared to beard fellow that gives 682 it's regen

Just want to point out that most of batman's crazy prep feats required outside help and he was not able to do them alone

WeeklyBattles said:
How good it bats' mind manip resistance?
Above Superman's iirc, and if not supposedly scales to some members of the league with mind hax resistance in the billions from what I recall

On his own. Even assuming Luthor was twice as smart as him, he has confirmation from Swamp Thing that he's capable of it too.

I don't think that gets around the 1-B embodiments of death banning you from dying.

Worth noting though that 682's absurd BFR resistance stems from 343's original decree that it can't leave the planet. Guess they just forgot shout it when it got nuked then randomly grew to the size of a solar system, but it's there in theory

Yeah batman has no wincon here. Voting for the lizard.

I don't even know what's counted as a stomp any more. Batman has no way of ever possibly winning no matter what, but he doesn't lose instantly.

Btw, Luthor didn't kill ST. He only managed to BFR him from the planet by shifting the electromagnetic frequency that was bounded to it.

Yobo Blue said:
He is canonically capable of killing Swamp Thing (Classic) and is almost equal in intelligence to Luthor, who came up with a device that killed Swamp Thing for months in 10 minutes casually
As Lephyr said, this in itself is already contradicted by batman himself, also classic swamp thing is getting downgraded anyway, same with his regen sooner or later

Agnaa said:
I don't even know what's counted as a stomp any more. Batman has no way of ever possibly winning no matter what, but he doesn't lose instantly.
That's a stomp

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Btw, Luthor didn't kill ST. He only managed to BFR him from the planet by shifting the electromagnetic frequency that was bounded to it.
That's not really what happened. Swamp Thing was out of commission for quite a while, and it was specifically said he blocked his immortality.

Though for this match, it doesn't matter, as 682 >>> Swamp Thing in regen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back