• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have 2 questions: First, is there a preparation period for Batman? Second, is intelligence effective enough to change the course of this war? If both are valid, Batman wins.

Batman has 1 week of training and prior knowledge

Untitled531_20230118170915.png

Ok so he just wins then got it

Is there a way to make this fairer for Junko?
Just make it a normal fight, giving her an army isn't fair, inversely, giving Batman prior knowledge and like, a day to prep just means he wins, **** he mightn't even need that long, he def has shit in the Cave or the Watchtower he can just grab to win neg diff.

Just make it a normal fight, giving her an army isn't fair, inversely, giving Batman prior knowledge and like, a day to prep just means he wins, **** he mightn't even need that long, he def has shit in the Cave or the Watchtower he can just grab to win neg diff.
I guess I'll take out the monocoum army and Batman prer time and prior knowledge

Idk Batman probably just sleep or fear gases her or something given the stonewallng, assuming he cant just incap via pressure point

Batman's stealth is dumb as shit, if he wants to hide, he's hiding and there ain't a damn thing she can do.

I can't even think of any non-cosmic mf off the top of my head who could get past Batman's stealth when he's serious.

Batman's stealth is dumb as shit, if he wants to hide, he's hiding and there ain't a damn thing she can do.

I can't even think of any non-cosmic mf off the top of my head who could get past Batman's stealth when he's serious.
I think stealth tranquilizer darts, poison will help or Teleportation at the very least. Batman FRA

Back