• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yobo

They believed they blocked it because they didn't know the specifics, not even Swamp Thing knew.

He was BFR'd to "another Green" on another planet, and later we got an explanation how. By shifting his vibrational frequency. So Swamp Thing wasn't killed by Luthor's attack, just sent away.

He was out of commision because he was flying through space searching for "a Green".

I'll have to look at the scans myself later, but that seems to contradict how the green works to my knowledge

Also the most batman has ever done to swamp thing was blast his body for moments, by moments I mean literally 2 panels before he gets his entire body back. Batman has never EVER actually killed swamp thing, and ST's immortality is far inferior to 682's.

Anyone oppose the close for stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back