• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman vs Nagito Komaeda

New batman color by jpr04

Komaeda

-speed equalised.

-both are 40 meters from each other.

-both have 3 hours of prep.

-Komaeda has a revolver with 4 bullets and a grenade.

-battle takes place at a explosives factory.

How much knowledge do they have on each other? Is it only that they have an enemy to defeat or do they know who they are up against?

He can only turn this into an inconclusive with a suicide but it's unlikely that Nagito will pull a suicide that early, not until he knows that he can't defeat his enemy. Just like what he did in Super Danganronpa 2.5. Unless he knows, he'll pull a suicide right away. It will also be in Batman's favor depending on their knowledge on each other, since he has prep.

The only thing I can think of here is it depends on their current knowledge on each other

Two Scenarios:
If they don't know each other, Batman won't probably be able to brace himself against the bullet ricochet even with a prep but who cares if he is braced for it or not, the bullets are irrelevant at this point and Batman could possibly survive them with ease (even if he's prepared for it or not, specially with that durability) and Nagito's suicide will likely be pulled later instead but it will definitely happen and it will be inconclusive.

If they do know each other, Nagito tries to pull a suicide right ahead and Batman will likely survive because he has prep but I don't know what kind of prep would it be. Batman wins on this possibility.

Another Possibility:
Batman can also win in if both of them survives the explosion of the setting. Due to Batman being able to survive situations which would kill an average human and Nagito survived with his extreme luck. Then, Batman will win with his combat experience in the aftermath.

TL;DR
If they don't have knowledge of each other, Inconclusive.
If they have knowledge of each other, Batman or Inconclusive.

I can't really see Nagito winning either way because he has no experience in combat and he only relies on his luck, preparations and intelligence. I also don't know why I thought of Nagito's suicide the moment I saw "grenade" and "explosives factory". He's just really the type of person to suicide and also don't question me why I thought of his suicide the moment I saw grenade and an explosive setting.

• EDIT: Nagito can only win IF he has prep and they don't have knowledge of each other. He can wish for his luck to be able to kill his "opponent" in any ways or by throwing a grenade and he survives the explosion with his luck somehow with a very high chance due to his prep, as vague as that sounds, that was actually the way how Nagito made the "traitor" a murderer/killer of the second to the last Class Trial in Danganronpa 2 Chapter 5.
Nagito Komaeda (Cropped) (1)
Oh boy, I wonder what will happen?

What Butler said is right tho,if they didn't know each other inconclusive,if they know each other either Batman win or inconclusive.

It will be interesting if Komaeda get an prep too.

I can't really give my vote. Not until I know that they have knowledge of each other or not.

Do they or do they not?

Well, Nagito wins, I guess.

With his prep, he can take out Batman even without their knowledge of each other.

"Nagito can only win IF he has prep and they don't have knowledge of each other. He can wish for his luck to be able to kill his "opponent" in any ways or by throwing a grenade and he survives the explosion with his luck somehow with a very high chance due to his prep, as vague as that sounds, that was actually the way how Nagito made the "traitor" a murderer/killer of the second to the last Class Trial in Danganronpa 2 Chapter 5."

(If they had knowledge of each other, Batman would win because he's an Extraordinary Genius).

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Has Batman intelligence helped him much against something as unpredictable as luck before?
He has no knowledge of Nagito so, I don't think he can even come close to fully analyzing his luck. Unless he has done it before or something along those lines.

Meanwhile Nagito has so many ways in killing an enemy that's unknown to him, with the use of his intellect and luck.

Can Batman fully understand how Ultimate Luck works?

In this scenario Batman can't use things that can nullify Nagito's luck. Only by analyzing Nagito's luck and somehow create a counter for them. Unless Batman can survive the first luck occurrence (which is the bombing of the explosive factory) and has the capability of analyzing Nagito's luck somehow, he wins but with both prep, Nagito can likely have a plan of bombing the whole place while his luck makes him survive with a near to a hundred chance and Batman will die with a high chance due to prep.

By logic, he has to experience an instance of Nagito's luck occurring before he could possibly create a deduction but he'll probably be dead by then because they had no knowledge of each other from the start.

Nagito takes this unless there's more Batman stuff.

Actually Homu, IIRC it was because Naegi's luck doesn't come as often as Nagito's, which is why she couldn't analyze the logic but I might've forgotten the full details and interpreted it differently.

but Junko relied on brainwashing which is why she got Nagito on her palms, without brainwashing, she can't get past Ultimate Luck. In fact she probably didn't even take into consideration that Nagito would find the secret entrance leading to where she was hiding.

For now, Ultimate Analyst can't analyze Ultimate Luck yet.

yeah, nagito aint winning here, his luck would kill him if it somehow defeated batman, but it failed to kill junko despiteher being his most hated enemy, hed likely go for a suicide attack that batty could surivive

He failed to kill Junko? More like Izuru stopped him.

Also, remember that Batman is not the only one with prep. Nagito is good at these things when it comes to planning with his luck. Just as I said, he has a plan that will give him a high chance of surviving at the same time could kill Batman.

and his luck doesent do what he wants at the moment, but what he want the most, suc has when his luck failed to stop otherss from discovering that he did not suicide

That wasn't his intention, his intention was planning a suicide that will make the traitor a killer with his luck, the plan to hide the fact that he did not suicide was planned by intellect. What's luck-based there was the traitor throwing the poison.

No, he did not want the traitor to die, he wanted everyone to die besides the traitor because the traitor was actually on the good side.

What are we talking about because you probably are using the "traitor" term in the Danganronpa story wrong.

The luck-based thing there was the "traitor" throwing the poison. The fact that he planned the miscellaneous stuff to make them think that it was a suicide and not killed by someone else was his planning and that part isn't luck-based.

So, his luck did NOTHING in related to hiding the "traitor", all it did was make the "traitor" as the murderer. Everything else was done by Nagito's intellect.

• EDIT: The "traitor" wasn't the one who betrayed "hope", they called the certain individual a "traitor" because they thought that the future foundation was against them and Monokuma, on the other hand, calls the certain individual a "traitor" because everyone besides the "traitor" was the Ultimate Despair which makes the good one the "traitor".

yeah, that alone means that his luck only works on specific things he tries to make happen, not just random unrelated stuff

a thing he directy interacts with is not a random thing, a bomb or a trap that he doesent know is a random thingl

The fact that his luck made the "traitor" the killer/murderer even though he didn't know who it was is already helping him in this situation.

No, HE is the one that did that part, the Ultimate Luck only chose the "traitor" to be the killer.

He already died so it was likely impossible that he could wish for his luck for the Class Trial to go the way he wants it to be.

Back