• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bastard: Dragon Knight Lucifer Speed Upgrade

Currently, DKL is listed as Relativistic + (99%c), but that is actually massive downplay. I assume he is listed as that because the seraph's Augoeides are stated to be that level . However, DKL is far more powerful than any of the four seraph's Augoeides and is easily MFTL+. Sata's Augoeides (which is also vastly more powerful than any of the seraph's) is accepted as MFTL+ on this site. I feel DKL deserves the same ranking.

Basically, 99%c only applies to the Augoeides of the seraphs/devil lords. Darsh, Uriel, and Satan are all vastly superior to them and MFTL+ in this form. Thoughts?

Well, I think that it seems reasonable to upgrade his speed, but would prefer to see more staff input.

The likely reason for the speed is that the narration outright says that the Augoeides are at max, sub-light

http://i.imgur.com/I8MMrA8.png (the full page: https://i.imgur.com/geqUUsz_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high)

Now, Satan is outright stated to be FTL in the story. But I think the reason given was that he absorbed the Big Bang Darsh's friends created to try and save him, which amped all of his stuff.

Darsh does have a move called the Lightbreaker Wings or the Breaker Light Wings which could imply FTL speed.

Back