• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bastard!! CRT Part2(Characters' Abilities & Stats Revision)

Also, you forgot to add the "likely" rating for 3-A un the Durability and Striking strenght section.

And to add Mid Godly for his last key aswell iirc
Well, I haven't updated those sections yet cuz DS is more complex than others. Though it would have been done if I had been more diligent, my bad.

Which one, Adam of Darkness? Nah added that.

Well, I haven't updated those sections yet cuz DS is more complex than others. Though it would have been done if I had been more diligent, my bad.

Which one, Adam of Darkness? Nah added that.
I mean you should, his AP is a "likely " his Striking strenght and Durability should also have the "likely" rating for the 3-A tier aswell.

By the way, wouldn't be better if DS and the others had Massively FTL+ instead of MFTL+? Just to be consistent with all other profiles.

And Dragon Knight Lucifer isn't like a massive mecha? Shouldn't that get Large Size as well?

I mean you should, his AP is a "likely " his Striking strenght and Durability should also have the "likely" rating for the 3-A tier aswell.
hmmh okay

By the way, wouldn't be better if DS and the others had Massively FTL+ instead of MFTL+? Just to be consistent with all other profiles.

And Dragon Knight Lucifer isn't like a massive mecha? Shouldn't that get Large Size as well?
Ah I see. It will be changed soon

Well at first I thought it isn't DS himself that is large in size. But after having heard your advice, I looked over other mecha profiles and yah, should be fine to be added

Also besides, Darsh needs Mid Godly regeneration added for his last key aswell, as he has Mid Godly in previous Keys.

And also, you forgot to upgrade Satan aswell 😅😅

Resurrecting this thread like Netflix resurrected this series, everything I'm not responding to in OP I agree with btw

-Attack Potency:​

-Dark Schneider: Pre-Timeskip | Base Post-Timeskip | Majin Dark Schneider | Dragon Knight Lucifer | Adam of darkness
Large Country level to Multi-Continent level (Near the beginning of the series, he had spells capable of this much destruction while very rusty. His prime had matched Lars, who was able to beat a Dominion-rank angel effortlessly, he did kill Anthrax himself after had regained most of his powers) | Unknown (Should be much stronger than Pre-Timeskip as he could somehow damage base Konron and even somewhat match with Uriel. However, those could be easily considered as PIS and the fact that he got easily crushed by Konron right after) | Solar System level (Fair superior to any Demon Lords/Seraphs, fought on par with Fallen Uriel) | At least Galaxy level, Multi-Galaxy level via Reactive Power Level (Was also powering up to match Uriel's Augoeides and later beat him to a near-death state) | At least Multi-Galaxy level, Likely Universe level (Should be at least as powerful as DKL at the bare minimum. Adam of Darkness is far more powerful than even noble-ranked demons and is capable of killing Adam, whom no one else can kill, including Satan)
*Note: A supporting evidence for DS Universal is that even though it is not really AP-related, the statement that DS is the ''closest to God'' would somewhat imply he is the second only to God and even stronger than ones such as Satan.
I agree with the Unknown rating for Post-Timeskip, but rather than PIS I believe it was more so taking Konron by surprise and Uriel simply not taking him very seriously, which is sort of confirmed when Raphael is able to stop Uriels attack casually by just grabbing his hand, when Uriel and Raphael should be comparable.

Adam of Darkness should not scale to Satan, the statement that he is "closest to God" likely isn't even referring to Adam of Darkness at all (Possibly referring to Adam, Satan or the Divine Demon God idk), as the characters are shocked that DS is capable of resurrection, something only God and the one closest to him are capable of, this is important because all of these characters are aware that DS is the Adam of Darkness, so it would make zero sense for them to be shocked if this is something he is supposed to be able to do as the Adam of Darkness. Furthermore, it doesn't really make sense for DS to have already surpassed Satan while the latter still fills the role of main antagonist and I don't think just being the Adam of Darkness should warrant him being treated as such since he was the Adam of Darkness from chapter 1 and it's entirely unknown if he has mastered his powers by this point.

Last edited:
I agree with the Unknown rating for Post-Timeskip, but rather than PIS I believe it was more so taking Konron by surprise and Uriel simply not taking him very seriously, which is sort of confirmed when Raphael is able to stop Uriels attack casually by just grabbing his hand, when Uriel and Raphael should be comparable.
Agree on this one, I actually have a way to estimate DS AP at that point recently, will mention in the next Crt

Quite true. In fact, after having the 2-3rd run of the series, this
Is actually referring to a somewhat in-verse mechanism where the Adam, messenger of God/Light cannot be killed by creatures of Darkness (Demons). Conversely, “Adam of Darkness” cannot be put down by an angel and can only be defeated by a demon (Gabriel explicitly stated this). They often called it as the “Neutralization effect”

Cant grab scans rn sorry, I can only have access to my PC when I get back

Okay so, here is Gabriel's statement. Yeah pretty much an in-verse thing and shouldn't be used as evidence for AP rating. It's also not very logical to scale AOD to the enhanced Satan's Augoeides given he has just won Fallen Uriel's with high difficulty, who is clearly inferior to that of Satan.

However, DS's final form should still be 3A considering Adam's statement about the whole universe going to its end should he lose his sanity, albeit the rating can be changed from ''Likely'' to ''Possibly''.
I think a possibly far higher works best. Since I believe the statements given do imply that Peak AoD > Satan, however, we don't know if DS has reached the peak of his power (I would argue he likely hasn't all things considered, the manga is unfinished after all). Tbh we don't even know if this is the most powerful form of the Adam of Darkness.

I think a possibly far higher works best. Since I believe the statements given do imply that Peak AoD > Satan, however, we don't know if DS has reached the peak of his power (I would argue he likely hasn't all things considered, the manga is unfinished after all). Tbh we don't even know if this is the most powerful form of the Adam of Darkness.
That's not enough to justify a universal rating.
Combine you two opinions, At least 3B, likely (far) higher works IG. I often see ''far higher'' when they rate a potentially dimensional difference (tier 3, possibly far higher (Tier 1 or sth), so IDK if we can use that rating in this case.

Also, I would update Satan's stuff after the next Crt is out to keep it consistent.

Combine you two opinions, At least 3B, likely (far) higher works IG. I often see ''far higher'' when they rate a potentially dimensional difference (tier 3, possibly far higher (Tier 1 or sth), so IDK if we can use that rating in this case.

Also, I would update Satan's stuff after the next Crt is out to keep it consistent.
Damn I really thought that with the evidence we could have got a "likely" Universal rating

Damn I really thought that with the evidence we could have got a "likely" Universal rating
unfortunately we dont. Like we know Darsh would definitely be stronger than Satan eventually, just not enough time to develop due to the hiatus.
I'd personally prefer a ''possibly'' 3A given how his role is fixed (to be the literal ''closest to God''), we know that statement is superior to Satan because the one that should be currently on that level would be the divine demon god.

Some characters even get a solid rating with this kind of thing. Therefore, while I do agree DS's evidence is vaguer, it should still be enough for a ''possibly'' rating.

unfortunately we dont. Like we know Darsh would definitely be stronger than Satan eventually, just not enough time to develop due to the hiatus.
I'd personally prefer a ''possibly'' 3A given how his role is fixed (to be the literal ''closest to God''), we know that statement is superior to Satan because the one that should be currently on that level would be the divine demon god.

Some characters even get a solid rating with this kind of thing. Therefore, while I do agree DS's evidence is vaguer, it should still be enough for a ''possibly'' rating.
I see

I am fine with either a possibly higher or possibly Universe level rating.

Back