• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HDE and HDM For Bastard!!

eferdeye

Username Only
Hello mina-san, in this post I will try once again the 4-Dimensional Existence upgrade for Angel and Demon from Kazushi Hagiwara's Manga series Bastard!!!

The Universe in Bastard!! consists of 7 Structures namely ID Plane, Monad Plane, Atma Plane, Buddhist Plane, Mental Plane, Astral Plane and Material Plane.

The Astral Plane is the home of astral beings such as angels, demons, spirits and souls. The Astral Plane is also a different dimension from the Material Plane, the plane of existence where physical beings live. Diane, a Demon, claims that the Astral Plane has a 4-Dimensional Structure. Of course, this is not just hyperbole because to manifest to the Material Plane, an Angel or Demon needs a platform to interact with beings on the Material Plane.

Next for Dark Schneider. He is able to destroy the Eternal Atoms of Angels and Demon, especially Uriel. Eternal Atoms itself is on the Astral Plane, which means that Dark Schneider's punch has 4-D Attack Potency.

TL;DR

-Angel and Demon get HDE ratings because they occupy the Astral Plane which is a higher Plane Of Existence than the Material Plane.

-Dark Schneider has 4-D Attack Potency for successfully killing Uriel.

Angels and demons get higher dimensional existence in their true forms, not in their regular materialistic form. Since the scans you gave in the op tells us that demons and angels need a vessel to a appear in the materialistic world.

image0.jpg

Angels and demons get higher dimensional existence in their true forms, not in their regular materialistic form. Since the scans you gave in the op tells us that demons and angels need a vessel to a appear in the materialistic world.

image0.jpg
yeah, that's right, angels and demons get higher dimensional existence in their true form. The reason I made this thread is because in the Bastard!!! page itself there is still no ability that I mentioned, so do you agree? btw you are irfan huh?

Hello mina-san, in this post I will try once again the 4-Dimensional Existence upgrade for Angel and Demon from Kazushi Hagiwara's Manga series Bastard!!!

The Universe in Bastard!! consists of 7 Structures namely ID Plane, Monad Plane, Atma Plane, Buddhist Plane, Mental Plane, Astral Plane and Material Plane.

The Astral Plane is the home of astral beings such as angels, demons, spirits and souls. The Astral Plane is also a different dimension from the Material Plane, the plane of existence where physical beings live. Diane, a Demon, claims that the Astral Plane has a 4-Dimensional Structure. Of course, this is not just hyperbole because to manifest to the Material Plane, an Angel or Demon needs a platform to interact with beings on the Material Plane.
Not enough evidence to be considered a higher dimensions by our standards.

Merely being called the fourth dimension and needing a vessel to interact with a lower plane of existence is not adequate evidence to be designated a higher dimension by the standards of the Wiki. We would need greater clarification on the relationship between the planes and the difference between them to qualify.

Not enough evidence to be considered a higher dimensions by our standards.

Merely being called the fourth dimension and needing a vessel to interact with a lower plane of existence is not adequate evidence to be designated a higher dimension by the standards of the Wiki. We would need greater clarification on the relationship between the planes and the difference between them to qualify.
Well, I will explain the astral plane and the material plane. As I have said before, the Astral Plane is a different dimension from the Material Plane. The Astral Plane is where spiritual beings reside, while the Material plane is the place or dimension where physical beings reside such as humans. The Astral Plane is also stated to be a higher dimension, which proves that the beings who reside in the Astral Plane are also in a higher dimension. Therefore, angels and demons made of spirit and soul components will be HDR rated. I also have a scene where the spiritual beings need avatars to interact with beings in the lower dimension, the material plane. Additionally, spiritual beings are also unbound by space-time, adding to the evidence that astral beings are completely independent of the material plane.

Well, I will explain the astral plane and the material plane. As I have said before, the Astral Plane is a different dimension from the Material Plane.
Not evidence for higher dimensions by the Wiki's standards.

The Astral Plane is where spiritual beings reside, while the Material plane is the place or dimension where physical beings reside such as humans. The Astral Plane is also stated to be a higher dimension, which proves that the beings who reside in the Astral Plane are also in a higher dimension.
Is this the wrong scan? Either way, you need proof that the higher dimensions in a series fit the standards of higher dimensions on the Wiki.

Therefore, angels and demons made of spirit and soul components will be HDR rated. I also have a scene where the spiritual beings need avatars to interact with beings in the lower dimension, the material plane.
This is not evidence that proves the higher dimensions meet the Wiki's standard.

Additionally, spiritual beings are also unbound by space-time, adding to the evidence that astral beings are completely independent of the material plane.
Being unbound, outside, or transcending space-time is not proof of meeting the Wiki's higher dimensional standards.

None of this prove that the series' higher dimensions meet the standards of the Wiki's higher dimensions. So they don't get the things attributed to the Wiki's higher dimensions, and only get what the series states a higher dimension in it's verse is attributed.

So no Higher-Dimensional Existence, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, or 4D Attack Potency.

Not evidence for higher dimensions by the Wiki's standards.

What is wrong? I have explained thoroughly about the Astral Plane, which is a different dimension and a higher dimension than the Material Plane.

Is this the wrong scan? Either way, you need proof that the higher dimensions in a series fit the standards of higher dimensions on the Wiki.

According to wiki standards, when an entity occupies the fourth dimension, it must also have a fourth-dimensional existence, or else their body will be destroyed.

a "dimension" in a system can be most effectively equated to the real number line, which is itself the most basic example of a 1-dimensional coordinate space (commonly denoted as simply as ℝ), and contains bounded subsets (smaller, finite lines if you will) whose exact measurements can be taken by "pointing" at a real number represented as a specific point in the line (Example: A line with length 3 is a subset of the real number line, whose length is infinite)

Sorry I was wrong in giving a scan

This is not evidence that proves the higher dimensions meet the Wiki's standard.

This means that the Astral plane has an additional coordinate space axis that cannot be described by 3-dimensional entities.

Being unbound, outside, or transcending space-time is not proof of meeting the Wiki's higher dimensional standards.
None of this prove that the series' higher dimensions meet the standards of the Wiki's higher dimensions. So they don't get the things attributed to the Wiki's higher dimensions, and only get what the series states a higher dimension in it's verse is attributed.

So no Higher-Dimensional Existence, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, or 4D Attack Potency.

I know, being unbound, outside, beyond space-time does not prove that spiritual beings have HDE, but it does prove that spiritual beings are completely free from 3-dimensional space.

According to wiki standards, when an entity occupies the fourth dimension, it must also have a fourth-dimensional existence, or else their body will be destroyed.
If the fourth dimension meets the wiki's standard of the fourth dimension.

a "dimension" in a system can be most effectively equated to the real number line, which is itself the most basic example of a 1-dimensional coordinate space (commonly denoted as simply as ℝ), and contains bounded subsets (smaller, finite lines if you will) whose exact measurements can be taken by "pointing" at a real number represented as a specific point in the line (Example: A line with length 3 is a subset of the real number line, whose length is infinite)
None of your evidence proves that higher dimensions function like this. We don't persume just because they are called higher or fourth dimensions that they meet these standards without evidence of these traits from the series itself.

Sorry I was wrong in giving a scan

This means that the Astral plane has an additional coordinate space axis that cannot be described by 3-dimensional entities.

I know, being unbound, outside, beyond space-time does not prove that spiritual beings have HDE, but it does prove that spiritual beings are completely free from 3-dimensional space.
This doesn't mean they are fourth dimensional by the wiki's standards though. You can exist outside of space and the third dimension without meeting the standard needed for higher dimensions, Higher-Dimensional Existence, or Higher-Dimensional Existence on the wiki.

From what I'm reading of thse scans, the fourth dimension of the Astral Plane is a plane of reality that exists on a higher frequency than the third dimension and not on a additional axis. Which is a form of higher dimension that doesn't meet the wiki's standards.

If the fourth dimension meets the wiki's standard of the fourth dimension.

None of your evidence proves that higher dimensions function like this. We don't persume just because they are called higher or fourth dimensions that they meet these standards without evidence of these traits from the series itself.

This doesn't mean they are fourth dimensional by the wiki's standards though. You can exist outside of space and the third dimension without meeting the standard needed for higher dimensions, Higher-Dimensional Existence, or Higher-Dimensional Existence on the wiki.

From what I'm reading of thse scans, the fourth dimension of the Astral Plane is a plane of reality that exists on a higher frequency than the third dimension and not on a additional axis. Which is a form of higher dimension that doesn't meet the wiki's standards.
So, does it have to have an edge in the Astral Plane, like it has to actually have additional volume?

I take back what i said about the higher dimensional existence fiasco, the higher plane that is mentioned in bastard doesn’t even fulfill the requirements of this wiki’s standards after i looked into it more and because of @Everything12 ’s reply.

I disagree with this whole thread.

Back