• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bastard!! Infinite Speed 1000x Above Baseline

eferdeye

Username Only
Hello everyone, today I want to try upgrading Dark Schneider and Uriel from MFTL+ to Infinite Speed. Forgive me if this thread is not neat, because I myself use deepl.

Firstly, Normal Speed Dark Schneider is SOL because he can move at the speed of light.
()

When Dark Schneider and Uriel fight, they exchange millions of blows in just one second.
(https://imgur.io/n3eHz4g)

299,792,458 m/s is SOL. If we assume 1 punch = 1 metre, then the results obtained are:

Low Ball: 299,792,458x1,000,000 = 2.99792458e14 (MFTL+ 1,000,000c)

Mid Ball: 299,792,458x5,000,000 = 1.49896229e15 (MFTL+ 5,000,000c)

High Ball: 299,792,458x10,000,000 = 2.99792458e15 (MFTL+ 10,000,000c)

So here I will conclude that the word "Millions" is only 1 Million, because in the panel it is also not explained in detail how many punches they threw.

Second, now for Infinite Speed. Above I explained that Dark Schneider and Uriel fought by exchanging millions of attacks in just one second.
Now they exchange Infinite Attack and Counter until it reaches an infinite number.
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/993168241792913498/995096072848425071/ds_vs_uriel10.jpg)

And this already meets the Infinite Speed criteria, because doing unlimited Actions or Movement in a limited time, it meets the criteria or is enough to get the Infinite Speed qualification.

Third, now for 1000x Above Baseline, through Statistics Amplification, Reactive Power Level, and Reactive Evolution they get a 1000x increase in power.
(https://gyazo.com/17dd5a05f756f298ec5ccf6ebb388c83)
(https://gyazo.com/3982d33856a76b645505344e21912a01)

The battle between the two involves increasing Energy levels as well as constantly breaking their natural limits until they are able to destroy each other.
(https://gyazo.com/1647c2ffdf106e7d7e6d1cf51a6a183a)

The more they hate, the stronger they become.
(https://gyazo.com/2cb59df2317767b7fd23cd3e4b12b752)

Negative emotions such as hatred, anger, sadness etc., are what cause an increase in their Spiritual Energy.
(https://gyazo.com/f550c054985a273f1b001e4ad91f2de2)

How long is Dark Schneider’s and Uriel’s arms are ? Does it really reach 1 meter ? And you’d also have to take the distance the arm travels between the punch and the recoil of the punch, aswell as that slight time lag. And i don’t even understand the formula your using, elaborate it even further.

And for the infinite speed part, i don’t know much about Bastard! But it’s pretty sus that a mere bystander could see an attack so fast that is thrown by two top-god tiers of the verse. It seems to be hyperbolical rather than literal.

For now, i disagree heavily until you elaborate on the points above.

How long is Dark Schneider’s and Uriel’s arms are ? Does it really reach 1 meter ? And you’d also have to take the distance the arm travels between the punch and the recoil of the punch, aswell as that slight time lag. And i don’t even understand the formula your using, elaborate it even further.

And for the infinite speed part, i don’t know much about Bastard! But it’s pretty sus that a mere bystander could see an attack so fast that is thrown by two top-god tiers of the verse. It seems to be hyperbolical rather than literal.

For now, i disagree heavily until you elaborate on the points above.
yes, I assumed dark Schneider's arm length is 1 metre. but if you use the arm length of the average man, it comes out to 58 cm.

As for infinite speed, that seems like hyperbole. I still haven't gotten the achievement that allows them to get Infinite speed.

yes, I assumed dark Schneider's arm length is 1 metre. but if you use the arm length of the average man, it comes out to 58 cm.
What’s your basis for a 1 meter arm for Dark Schneider ? And as i said, yoy’d also have to take into account the distance the arm travels between punch landed and punch pullback.

What’s your basis for a 1 meter arm for Dark Schneider ? And as i said, yoy’d also have to take into account the distance the arm travels between punch landed and punch pullback.
yes that's one second for each hit, so yes I'm assuming that forward 0.5 back 0.5

Now they exchange Infinite Attack and Counter until it reaches an infinite number.
this was stated from the perspective of Gara, who is like MHS+ at best

we know his height is 192 cm, can it be used to calc his arm's length?

Arm length is 44% that of body height usually. Only way your arm length reaches a meter is if you're 7ft 5-and-a-half inches tall.

And during a punch, your fist would shave off roughly 0.1 m from said length.

I mean, it's very much possibly hyperbolic and the fact that an infinite speed statement from a finite perception is definitely isn't reliable
i know about that. Like there needs to be more explanation about infinite attack and counter.

Arm length is 44% that of body height usually. Only way your arm length reaches a meter is if you're 7ft 5-and-a-half inches tall.

And during a punch, your fist would shave off roughly 0.1 m from said length.
I don't know, about my silent calculation

The Gara statement says Infinite literally has the kanji, anyway neutral until better points are brought up.

The Gara statement says Infinite literally has the kanji, anyway neutral until better points are brought up.
doesn't change the point of how tf was he supposed to make such a comment on the fight between two entities that are presumably infinitely faster than him valid

doesn't change the point of how tf was he supposed to make such a comment on the fight between two entities that are presumably infinitely faster than him valid
Doesn’t change the point that Kazushi intended it to be infinite or else he wouldn’t have used the literal kanji for it and could’ve said something like innumerable, It being Gara that makes the claim is a bit of a headache though. Anyway, it’s not like I agree with op I said I’m neutral until better points are established.

Back