• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Thor (Worthy) vs Post-Crisis Wonder Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each of them uses these in the fight:

• Thor: Mjolnir and Jarnbjorn
  • Diana: Lasso of Truth, Tiara, and her bracelets
This is a random battle where both are teleported to Jotunheim while bloodlusted, so no prior knowledge. Once seeing each other, they jump straight in for the kill. Diana can use God Wave.

Who wins?

Thor 1708
Wonder woman by bobhertley-d66aj8i

Thor has higher AP and durability, not to mention wonder woman's godwave can be countered by warrior's madness. So my vote goes to thor.

This would actually be a lot more fare if speed was normal, Thor has higher AP and Durabiliy and range. Speed is literally the only thing that Wonder Woman has going for her.

Yeah i jus don't see how this could work.

Speed Equalized, Thor stomps with higher AP and Dura. Even if the Godwave managed to increase WW's power to Thor's level, he could counter that with Warrior's Madness which increases his tenfold AFAIK....

And Thor has a belt that raises his already high strength.

Thor at the moment for reasons stated by others.

Alright, considering that although Diana is 18 times faster than Thor's high end speed but Thor's hammer throw feat is more than 920 times stronger than Supes' Mageddon feat (which scales to Diana), I will make this with unequalized speed and take away Megingjord from Thor

Probably Thor via omnidirectional lightning spam while his massively higher durability tanks Wonder Woman's attacks.

How much does God Wave give WW? It does not state so in her profile.

^Don't know, man. That's the problem cause WW caps out at just Large Star level so depending how OP that thing is, she may or may not get to Thor's power level....

With us not knowing how much God Wave amps WW, can we even use it in a battle?

Also, is Warrior's Madness really something that Thor can enter at will?

ye,this is pretty much thor's battle,but while we are at it,why don't we give diana her atom splitting sword? and also the shield?

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Because that's Post-Flashpoint Wonder Woman? This is Post Crisis.
From post crisis wonder woman's profile "Standard Equipment: Lasso of Truth, Tiara, and her bracelets which protects her from sharp objects and project force fields which can block energy attacks. Sometimes has a sword and shield made by Hephaestus"

KazarianFahs said:
From post crisis wonder woman's profile "Standard Equipment: Lasso of Truth, Tiara, and her bracelets which protects her from sharp objects and project force fields which can block energy attacks. Sometimes has a sword and shield made by Hephaestus"
From Post-Flashpoint Wonder Woman's profile:

Standard Equipment: Various magical weapons such as her bracelets, tiara, and lasso, a magical sword forged by the god Hephaestus with a blade sharp enough to cut off the electrons of an atom.

Diana is 18 and 1/6 x faster than Thor, but Thor is 920x stronger. He takes this in a straight up fight despite Wonder Woman's better combat skills, and the fact that Thor is extremely skilled in his own right. so Thor 10/10 with mid diff due to the speed difference, plus I think her bracelets could tank Thor's hammer.

Diana's ONLY, and I mean ONLY chance to pull a majority win would be her Atom-splitting sword, but given that Thor can contend with Silver Surfer (who would haxstomp Buu Saga Goku. Post-Crisis Superman and Post-Crisis Wonder Woman to be sure) and not get lolnoped by his hax, I doubt Wonder Woman's hax will do anything.

I vote Thor with medium difficulty.

Thor takes this. Diana doesn't have the same types of hax to work with That Superman does, her best chances, the lasso and her blade, are not going to mean Jack when she tries to block a punch for him and every bone in her body is broken. She is a good deal faster, which could prove difficult, but Thor has more versatility and hax to narrow the gap that creates.

Thor with high difficulty.0

Going with Thor for the reasons stated above. This is quite a fair matchup.

The vote is 8-0 in favor of Thor with votes from Superkryptonian, MarvelFanatic119, CrossverseCrisis, Gemmysaur, KazarianFahs, BruceTheBatman, PostmodernD, and me going for Thor. Can this be addded to their pages?

How was that Superman match determined again? Intangibility by allowing him to bypass Thor's durability?

Yeah, I just read it. The main thing going for Supes is his physical intangibility allowing him to possibly lobotomize Thor with his superior speed. Otherwise, he gets stomped.

I might suggest this Wonder Woman vs Thor thread to the matchup request thread soon. Anyone else?

It wasn't just bypassing durability. Combination of speed, being able to avoid some attacks with intangability, being able to ignore durability, etc. I had more reasons but disnt list them.

On this being a stomp, I disagree. The massive speed advantage and some of her equipment helps narrow the gap. But that would be a call for a mod to make, not me.

Tbh now I think this is kinda tricky. Wonder Woman outclasses Thor in almost every catagory (over 18x better speed, more diverse equipment (her bracelets in particular are very useful), superior combat experience, smarter fighter, and a few other things) except a massive ap/dura disadvantage (920x). I also think Wonder Woman's massive stamina means she can chip away at his dura as she knows pressure points (Diana taught Superman h2h so she should know these) which mitigates the power difference.

I think Wondy could take this with extreme diff

BruceTheBatman said:
Tbh now I think this is kinda tricky. Wonder Woman outclasses Thor in almost every catagory (over 18x better speed, more diverse equipment (her bracelets in particular are very useful), superior combat experience, smarter fighter, and a few other things) except a massive ap/dura disadvantage (920x). I also think Wonder Woman's massive stamina means she can chip away at his dura as she knows pressure points (Diana taught Superman h2h so she should know these) which mitigates the power difference.
I think Wondy could take this with extreme diff
I disagree, Equiment? Yes. Superior combt experince? I don't think so. Also thor his asgradian so his preesure points are completly different then a humans or meta humans and thor has as much and if not greater stamina then Wonder Woman (I mean the dude fought Ice Gaints for months on end) and there's always thor's warrior's madness as well which multiples his stats by 10....

Well, Asgardians (or was it Thor himself?) has had internal organs pulled out of their body before, so pressure points are iffy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back