• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Thor (Worthy) vs Post-Crisis Wonder Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
That smells of PIS since Mantis doesn't have the strength to dent Thor's muscles at all.

She's not Superhuman, even.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Nerves and Pressure points are to different things
uhh yeah they are, matter then fact pressure points is just another way of saying nerve points, how could they be different.

Gemmysaur said:
That smells of PIS since Mantis doesn't have the strength to dent Thor's muscles at all.
i thought so two but this wasn't to show the thor could be beaten by an unsuper being, it was to show he was vunerable to pressure points.

Daarius.ivey said:
Gemmysaur said:
i thought so two but this wasn't to show the thor could be beaten by an unsuper being, it was to show he was vunerable to pressure points.
Thats not pressure point attack.....

Daarius.ivey said:
Gemmysaur said:
A nerve attack is an attack that paralyzes the opponent temporarily by jabbing various pressure points and blocking the person's chi.

Daarius.ivey said:
He didn't even touch thor so i wouldn't relay on this scan either and plus he said he could sense
thors pressure points, meaning he has the ability to locate where things are in the body and plus just because he can sense it dosen't mean he has the strength to actually hit it
"doesn't mean he has the strength to actually hit it"

diana does.

Daarius.ivey said:
Daarius.ivey said:
He didn't even touch thor so i wouldn't relay on this scan either and plus he said he could sense
thors pressure points, meaning he has the ability to locate where things are in the body and plus just because he can sense it dosen't mean he has the strength to actually hit it
diana does.

Solar System level durabilty > Large Star level ap

Daarius.ivey said:
Daarius.ivey said:
Gemmysaur said:
A nerve attack is an attack that paralyzes the opponent temporarily by jabbing various pressure points and blocking the person's chi.
Where did Chi come from? and please look up Pressure Points and Nerve passages, because i don't think you know there two different things and have no realtion to each other....

Daarius.ivey said:
Daarius.ivey said:
He didn't even touch thor so i wouldn't relay on this scan either and plus he said he could sense thors pressure points, meaning he has the ability to locate where things are in the body and plus just because he can sense it dosen't mean he has the strength to actually hit it
diana does.
Solar System level durabilty > Large Star level ap
first his profile only say likely solar system level (even though i don't really know how he even got the durability in the first place, but whatever)

two i'm pretty sure wonder women strong enough to be able be able to punch his nerves considering thor has been hurt by weaker beings.

Daarius.ivey said:
Daarius.ivey said:
Gemmysaur said:
Where did Chi come from? and please look up Pressure Points and Nerve passages, because i don't think you know there two different things and have no realtion to each other....
diregard that i copied that from kungfu panda page lol.

but still how are they different then?

Daarius.ivey said:
first his profile only say likely solar system level (even though i don't really know how he even got the durability in the first place, but whatever)

two i'm pretty sure wonder women strong enough to be able be able to punch his nerves considering thor has been hurt by weaker beings.
That's still makes him 4-B regardless. Read his profile then, he can take hits as strong as his own.

PIS and Lowballing by writers. That's not allowed here, unless I can say Spider-Man can beat Superman cause he fought stronger guys before (Hulk, Thanos, etc.).

Also, in this example, both aforementioned guys ARE stronger than Supes in this site, in case you didn't know that.

Unless WW's hits can bypass his durability (which they can't) those nerve hits won't do jack.

Lastly, stop quoting so much, it makes the thread look longer and messier than it should.

i'm not lowballing anything, it did happen, matter then fact it has happened enough times for it to matter. what do you mean not allowed here, i'm not trying to argue that people like spiderman can beat thor, i'm trying to argue that he can be hurt by super being like wonder women.

just because thor has better durability does not mean he can't be hurt by people weaker then hime, matter then fact i'm starting to think you are low balling wonder women seeing you think she wouldn't be able to phaze him.

pressure point combat tends to bypass durability that is how nerve attacks work.

i'm not lowballing anything, it did happen, matter then fact it has happened enough times for it to matter. what do you mean not allowed here, i'm not trying to argue that people like spiderman can beat thor, i'm trying to argue that he can be hurt by super being like wonder women.
just because thor has better durability does not mean he can't be hurt by people weaker then hime, matter then fact i'm starting to think you are low balling wonder women seeing you think she wouldn't be able to phaze him.

pressure point combat tends to bypass durability that is how nerve attacks work.

Enough times? You showed something that happened twice. In very old comics from long ago. Doubt those count. Thor being hurt by beings weaker than him is as credible as Black Panther putting SIlver Surfer in a headlock. Or Superman getting hurt by Karate Kid. Absolutely ridiculous.

Um, yes it does. Thats the whole point of durability. I ain't lowballing Wonder Woman, she's several HUNDRED times weaker than Thor, physically hurting him would be impossible.

Where does it say that? You need enough force in order to hurt someone for the attack to work, also they're bloodlusted so I doubt Wonder Woman's first move would be pressure points.

MarvelFanatic119 said:

Enough times? You showed something that happened twice. In very old comics from long ago. Doubt those count. Thor being hurt by beings weaker than him is as credible as Black Panther putting SIlver Surfer in a headlock. Or Superman getting hurt by Karate Kid. Absolutely ridiculous.
Um, yes it does. Thats the whole point of durability. I ain't lowballing Wonder Woman, she's several HUNDRED times weaker than Thor, physically hurting him would be impossible.

Where does it say that? You need enough force in order to hurt someone for the attack to work, also they're bloodlusted so I doubt Wonder Woman's first move would be pressure points.

this is not a superbeing vs a non-superbeing, this a superbeing vs another superbeing. i am not comparing this fight to black panther vs silver surfer at all. i'm trying to prove he be hurt by people weaker then him but not on the scale you are suggesting.

"she several hundred times weaker than thor, physically hurting him would be impossible" ok now i know for a fact you are lowballing wonder women. i'm trying to say he got hurt by beings that wonder women is stronger and you are trying to spin to me saying spiderman could hurt him.

you know what screw it, I don't even care about pressure points anymore since you seem to think there is no way it would apprently. wonder women doesn't even need to engage him physically, she'll just use her superior speed to slit his throat with her tiara, the end.

No, you DEFINITELY are. You're using an example in which is a human being is able to disable or trap another person who's FAR out of their league. Exactly like in the Black Panther and Silver Surfer example. I am NOT saying Wonder Woman is weak, nor am I downplaying her. I have been treating her as a High 4-C character with Massively FTL speed. She has speed, but not the AP to physically hurt Thor, who's 4-B. Please look up the AP chart and see how huge the gap between High 4-C and 4-B is. Thor being hurt by non superhumans is PIS, plain and simple. If not for WW's speed, this would be a massive stomp and the thread would be closed, the's how things work here.

Already debunked that in the first paragraph here. Also NO I am not saying Spider-Man can beat Thor, you seem to misunderstood what I meant. I mean Thor being harmed by street levelers in Marvel is as credible as Spider-Man fighting Hulk and Thanos. And I said Spider-Man could beat SUPERMAN using that logic, not Thor. Please read my comment again.

Again, Wonder Woman's lower AP can't harm Thor due to his vastly higher Durability. But apparently you keep ignoring that.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
No, you DEFINITELY are. You're using an example in which is a human being is able to disable or trap another person who's FAR out of their league. Exactly like in the Black Panther and Silver Surfer example. I am NOT saying Wonder Woman is weak, nor am I downplaying her. I have been treating her as a High 4-C character with Massively FTL speed. She has speed, but not the AP to physically hurt Thor, who's 4-B. Please look up the AP chart and see how huge the gap between High 4-C and 4-B is. Thor being hurt by non superhumans is PIS, plain and simple. If not for WW's speed, this would be a massive stomp and the thread would be closed, the's how things work here.
Already debunked that in the first paragraph here. Also NO I am not saying Spider-Man can beat Thor, you seem to misunderstood what I meant. I mean Thor being harmed by street levelers in Marvel is as credible as Spider-Man fighting Hulk and Thanos. And I said Spider-Man could beat SUPERMAN using that logic, not Thor. Please read my comment again.

Again, Wonder Woman's lower AP can't harm Thor due to his vastly higher Durability. But apparently you keep ignoring that.
you know i was going to write parapgraph in response but i know better then to continue a discussion like this. so i'm just going to change my argument completely.

wonder women slits thor throat with her tiara, the end.

Good. I feel the same way.

There are 8 votes for Thor. [Superkryptonian, MarvelFanatic119 (me), CrossverseCrisis, Gemmysaur, KazarianFahs, BruceTheBatman, PostmodernD, and Natse]

Your vote for Wonder Woman goes in, which makes it 1.

That's a 7 difference in votes. The rules indicates a difference in 3 votes to show one person definitely won.

Thor won the majority.

Also, in regards to those pressure points, Antvasima said this:

"Well, I think that the human martial arts mistress Mantis defeated him in an old Avengers storyline, by using pressure points, but that was likely standard enormous Plot Induced Stupidity from Marvel."

So yeah, pressure points do NOT negate durability.

Diana has godwave,even if she can't use it for long still she can focus all of it in one big blast.It would be massive which can easily literally disintegrate thor to the smallest sub-atomic particles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back