• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Sailor Moon Adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed for a awhile we have quite a few statistics with iffy justifications regarding Base Sailor Senshi. I hope to be able to fix them in this thread, so we can more accurately be consistant with their feats.

To start, there Large Town Level stat seems okay for the most part, but it is potentially flawed. There has been another calc putting it at island level on the OBD.

Could'nt find some of these calcs. But Imperator had a calc list which I can link to.

Sailor Mars feat

95.4 Kilotons-106.2 Kilotons, Town Level

3.7110669862838 GigaTons or Island level

But should that calc not be accepted. I am unsure if Sailor Moon almost using her weakest attack and nearly accidently destroying the dimension would be Town level+ or just Large Town level. I know that it is confirmed to be at least Town sized per an already accepted calc.

Next, we need to talk add in that Kunzite has a city level feat and continent level calc that could scale to all Base Senshi. However, if we accept Island level this might not be neccessary.

Kunzite feat

23.790631 Petatons, Continent Level

On to the big issue, the Star level statistics.

This is seriously inaccurate, all of the base senshi are scaling from Kunzite who has a single feat of resisting the light of the silver crystal. For a single thing, I think that was pis if anything. Or, if you want to consider the feat legit, then its pis for the base senshi to defeat him and never have another feat even close to that level of power.

Also, while I do think Sailor Moon is at least Star level at some point. I don't exactly know if she should be Large Star level. All that was said was that the Silver Crystal can easily blow apart a star.

Sca

Which I am unsure if that is Star level+ or Large Star level. But I'll wait for input.

Possible changes

Town level+ or Island level Base senshi.

Removing all of the Star level statistics for everybody but Sailor Moon.

Changing her to possibly just Star level+

The Black Moon arc

So this is kind've quick, there aren't as many issues.

For a single thing, I think its possible after power boots the characters are Large Star level or Large Star level+ depending on how you interpret things. They shouldn't be too far away from Solar System level at this point.

Next is their Lifting Strength, we're kinda scaling them from being able to move on a planet with intense gravity. But we are assuming its gravity when we already know what it is.

Sca

- The planet acts similar to a black hole, and has an intense enough gravity to suck in all light and matter surrounding it.

The senshi are then able to easily move on its surface. Not sure what this feat could be though.

Okay, and finally, we have their Solar System level stats.

This is what the actual calc put them at. On the OBD, they are Multi-Solar System level via the calc, and it has even been recalced at this level too. I will link the calcs.

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/destruction-of-planet-nemesis-revisited.24744/

23.02 megaFoe

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DodoNova2/Planet_Nemesis_Revisted_(Sailor_Moon)

• 2,1E61 J Multi Solar System
  • 2.277e56 Joules, or 2.277 Terafoe.
Other than that, I think this is all I need to say. I just hope this helps to improve the profiles, thats all.

DodoNova2 said:
Concerning calc, comprehensive scalène =/= Attack potency, MSS level OBD = solar system level VSBW
But didn't you recalc it at Multi-Solar System level?

Star level is a very narrow tier, so easily destroying stars automatically gives a Large Star level tier.

It might be best if you copy the relevant OBD Sailor Moon calculations (including any connected images) to blogs here, as most members currently cannot view them. Just remember to give credit to the original authors.

DodoNova2 is correct in that you have to check where the energy values would fit in our Attack Potency scale.

I'll do my best. A few of the calcs I was searching for are currently very hard to find.

And here are a few questions.

- So would casually being able to destroy a Town with your weakest attack be Large Town level?

- Can we remove the star level statistics for everybody but Sailor Moon. Kunzite being star level is likely pis.

- What would moving on a planet with an intense enough gravity that not even light can escape it be in terms of lifting strength feat?

Town level does not have as narrow borders in our Attack Potency chart, so it is more uncertain.

I do not know. Please remind me of the rationale.

I do not know. It would likely require rather complicated calculations.

Actually just looked at the Ap chart and 106.2 Kilotons is Large Town level anyway I think.

Kunzite has at best a contintent level feat, but manages to resist the light of the silver crystal which we consider star level. A combined attack from the inner senshi manages to defeat him later, and for this reason we have him and the inner senshi at star and large star level.

Hmm. Is there a staff member who might know what this would likely be? I can ask them their opinion.

- Should we use Kunzite's continent level feat for their higher levels? Its apparently in between Large and Multi-Continent level according to the ap chart.

- Alrighty.

- Do you happen to know where this would be in the AP chart? I could'nt find where megafoe would be located.

23.02 megaFoe

the megafoe calc was recalcated by me and lina who used black hole method and found 2 terafoe (the calculation that is currently accepted and linker) if not megafie is always solar system

1) I suppose so.

2) You need to convert the Foe value into Joules.

@Dodo

23.790631 Petatons is Large or Multi-Continent level? The two share a range.

@Antvasima

The calc is already accepted apparently. And its still Solar System, so no changes are needed there.

1) It is the same tier, but people have used different names for it. Just call it Multi-Continent.

2) Okay.

Oh okay. Then Base Sailor Moon without the Silver Crystal, Kunzite, and the base Sailor Senshi can all be changed to Multi-Continent level. And we can keep Sailor Moon with the Silver Crystal at Large Star level.

Now I just need to wait until somebody answers my thread about the lifting strength feat. This will hopefully give us a reasonable statistic to scale all Sailor Senshi too in that regard.

Well, the calc group is largely very busy IRL, so do not expect them to provide a calculation.

You can write the calculation as a blog post, and then link to it.

Okay. You know the drill. Write down a list of the exact titles of all the pages that need to be unlocked, so I can use a script to handle it.

Sailor Moon (Character)

Sailor Galaxia

Sailor Mercury

Sailor Venus

Sailor Mars

Sailor Jupiter

Sailor Saturn

Sailor Uranus

Sailor Neptune

Sailor Pluto

Sailor Cosmos

I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay.

Why do we not use justifications for the Senshi's striking strength though? I just noticed that.

I do not know. They do not seem to be punching each others a lot. Are they really physical characters in that regard?

Sailor Jupiter is. And so is Sailor Uranus.

Sailor Galaxia can physically harm Eternal Sailor Moon.

I guess we've been assuming they get an upgrade in that regard too? This kind've concerns me. Since almost every profile is like this regarding Striking Strength statistics.

I suppose so, if they can physically harm each other.

You can message some calc group members about evaluating the lifting strength calculation. You can tell them that I would appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back